THE BROWNS BOARD

U.s. unemployment

https://www.fox4news.com/news/us-adds-4-8-million-jobs-as-unemployment-falls-to-11-1.amp

And it will continue to improve as we eliminate the superfluous unemployment benefits for people too lazy to come back to work. 

And yes I understand human nature. It certainly would be tempting to receive a government check for more than you were making what you worked and staying home and watching TV. But it's a bad idea at a bad program.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/us-adds-4-8-million-jobs-as-unemployment-falls-to-11-1.amp

And it will continue to improve as we eliminate the superfluous unemployment benefits for people too lazy to come back to work. 

And yes I understand human nature. It certainly would be tempting to receive a government check for more than you were making what you worked and staying home and watching TV. But it's a bad idea at a bad program.

WSS

Thank you Democrats...it's almost like they intentionally wanted unemployment to stay around til say November 3.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The fact you can get more on unemployment benefits than at work says more about our minimum wage than those benefits....

stupid comment. No, you can make more than you make at work with unemployment AND the covid relief checks. But most all your comments are birdpoop.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/how-unemployed-workers-could-get-more-than-100percent-of-their-paycheck.html

The coronavirus relief bill may allow some Americans who lose their jobs to collect unemployment checks that are bigger than their actual paychecks.

in short, I've been in the parcel delivery business for years..(no name needed) Serve over 800 families daily on route

In our business? I've never seen anything close to the times we are in right now.. Most the people, I come in contact with tell me..

a) one member of our family had no choice but to take the un-employment.

b) kids staying at home from school, sealed that deal..

Also..not sure how your local hardware stores such as Lowe's traffic is right now? but in NC, it's insane.... new home roofing & new room additions are popping up everywhere.. soon after the Kid Pool deliveries...

Who knows who's paying who's & what's bills? but money in a voters pocket could fair well for the incumbent...   

I love that polling is now irrelevant forget. Mathematics. Statistics. None of it means anything now because some polls got the results wrong within their margin of error with a candidate like none we'd ever seen. 

Standard deviations are now fake news 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I love that polling is now irrelevant forget. Mathematics. Statistics. None of it means anything now because some polls got the results wrong within their margin of error with a candidate like none we'd ever seen. 

Standard deviations are now fake news 

image.png.c3eaffa68a13e3ccf1f1cc299e59c8ac.png

How did this work out again ?

hey woodpecker ! Remember when your hillary was going to be the next president of our country?

algore ithim THAT !

(yes, that's al gore, of sheply idolizing fame LOL)

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The fact you can get more on unemployment benefits than at work says more about our minimum wage than those benefits....

One thing it says is that a job a monkey can do isn't worth all that much money. And in many cases, not all that many, people would rather sit on their ass then get up and go to work.

WSS