THE BROWNS BOARD

Covid deaths decline

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/24/donald-trump/donald-trump-accurate-deaths-coronavirus-are-falli/

I have to imagine that the reason this story is being kept quiet is for purposes of politics and or greed from the media. While 90% of the stories scream cases cases cases cases. It's only in whispers you here the word deaths.

And those cases are among the group least likely to have serious reaction to the virus.

WSS

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505806-mexico-closes-border-in-arizona-as-coronavirus-cases-in-both-country

The Northern Mexican state of Sonora — which borders Arizona and a small portion of New Mexico — is toughening border restrictions this weekend as both regions experience a surge in coronavirus cases.  

In anticipation of the Fourth of July weekend, the state government announced plans to place filters at Sonora's main border cities to turn back tourists and those traveling for other nonessential purposes.

“We are all going to be on alert at this time to prevent them from coming, whether they are Mexicans living in the U.S., Americans or those who want to come to spend the weekend and put a greater burden on us regarding COVID,” Senora Gov. Claudia Pavlovich said in a statement to the Arizona Daily Star.

Verified Account

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News. In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Obviously you can't read.  He said deaths not positive cases among liberal fuck wads like you.

I quoted the meme genius, there is nothing about "deaths" in the meme or his post(he only posted the meme). The one that says the spike in cases is because there are more tests being done. That little blue line in the graph is the percentage of positive tests. Non Cheetos Jesus, I'm not sure which is a bigger problem with Trumpers, the arrogance or the ignorance.

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I quoted the meme genius, there is nothing about "deaths" in the meme or his post(he only posted the meme). The one that says the spike in cases is because there are more tests being done. That little blue line in the graph is the percentage of positive tests. Non Cheetos Jesus, I'm not sure which is a bigger problem with Trumpers, the arrogance or the ignorance.

Speaking of Genius... Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump. Look the virus is spreading because young people don't and shouldn't give a shit, more cases cases don't mean anything, cases jus people testing positive whether they are symptomatic get sick or not. Young people have almost nothing to fear if they get it. That's the bottom line

Young people also don't worry about allergic reactions to Geritol.

So don't get your bowels in an uproar.

WSS

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Maybe being a homo like you?

54 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of Genius... Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump. Look the virus is spreading because young people don't and shouldn't give a shit, more cases cases don't mean anything, cases jus people testing positive whether they are symptomatic get sick or not. Young people have almost nothing to fear if they get it. That's the bottom line

WSS

I guess only US young people don't care. Probably cause they listen to people like you. 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of Genius... Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump. Look the virus is spreading because young people don't and shouldn't give a shit, more cases cases don't mean anything, cases just people testing positive whether they are symptomatic get sick or not. Young people have almost nothing to fear if they get it. That's the bottom line

WSS

Isn't about Trump Steve. Or more like his denial now that it even exists.... It was predicted that as testing increased the death rate would go down. Plenty of young and otherwise healthy individuals have in fact croaked because of covid- fair enough? If you want to bet (assuming you fall in that demographic) that your odds look pretty good- hey- hit the bars and the beach. Just don't have your family whining when you die.... :)  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Isn't about Trump Steve. Or more like his denial now that it even exists.... It was predicted that as testing increased the death rate would go down. Plenty of young and otherwise healthy individuals have in fact croaked because of covid- fair enough? If you want to bet (assuming you fall in that demographic) that your odds look pretty good- hey- hit the bars and the beach. Just don't have your family whining when you die.... :)  

Hey you guys have beaten that hoax drum for about as long as you can. I still think the reaction is something of a hoax, more importantly remember that's when doctor Fauci was saying that the risk to the United States was miniscule. And yes I am at more risk than a lot of you guys. On the other hand healthy people 44 and under are at almost no risk. And with 99% of the deaths happening to people with previous conditions...

I have slipped the Coiste Bohdar a few times and who knows when my number is going to be up.

So if I catch it and I die from it think how happy the Neo Democrats here will be. 

WSS

On 7/2/2020 at 6:47 AM, Westside Steve said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/24/donald-trump/donald-trump-accurate-deaths-coronavirus-are-falli/

I have to imagine that the reason this story is being kept quiet is for purposes of politics and or greed from the media. While 90% of the stories scream cases cases cases cases. It's only in whispers you here the word deaths.

And those cases are among the group least likely to have serious reaction to the virus.

WSS

Ever watch an avalanche? Starts out kinda slow and then suddenly it's death flying down the mountain.

Revisit this thread on Sept. 1 and tell us what the deaths are compared to the 129,000+ at the moment. I'll look back for your answer then.

26 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ever watch an avalanche? Starts out kinda slow and then suddenly it's death flying down the mountain.

Revisit this thread on Sept. 1 and tell us what the deaths are compared to the 129,000+ at the moment. I'll look back for your answer then.

Fine with me partner. The choice is yours, you're a little bit older than me so if you're lucky you've got another 15 years. You should be able to stay in the house for that long.

The virus will probably keep spreading through people who won't get very sick from it. But why wait till September? Why don't you post when 20 year olds start dropping like flies.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Fine with me partner. The choice is yours, you're a little bit older than me so if you're lucky you've got another 15 years. You should be able to stay in the house for that long.

The virus will probably keep spreading through people who won't get very sick from it. But why wait till September? Why don't you post when 20 year olds start dropping like flies.

WSS

Because your record on this virus has been spot on so far right?

WS.thumb.JPG.cdabc09bbac997e0043dee2f8f70a0e8.JPG

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Because your record on this virus has been spot on so far right?

WS.thumb.JPG.cdabc09bbac997e0043dee2f8f70a0e8.JPG

Yes I underestimated the severity. Still my basic sentiment remains the same. I think sickness and death among very elderly and already compromised people is what we have seen. The prattling of politicians does nothing in my opinion. I don't really expect vaccine but they might find one and even still 30% of Americans say they won't take it. Young healthy people have almost nothing to worry about. And without a vaccine herd immunity will probably be our best bet.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And of course this

FB_IMG_1593972044054.jpg

And than means 20% of the deaths fall outside of that parameter Steve. 26k (and counting) vs 38k who die in car crashes every year. Fair enough, we don't stop driving because we think we're going to get killed in a car crash.....  I wasn't going to post the video, but from the Trump 4th speeches, and my own personal observations on my bike rides past the now allowed little league games- Social distancing and wearing masks is pretty much being ignored everywhere.... Hello Texas, hello Florida, we got cases galore in Arizona... So if you want the whole country to turn into a big covid mess (like I saw some videos- party like it's 1999, and screw the masks)  just keep on ignoring health guidelines... And don't go crying if you come down sick or dead.... 

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

The death rate declining is very good news.  

Yes it is.... I was ready to fire another salvo at President Quack, but I figured I had better check my numbers first. Based on what we're seeing on antibody testing (real numbers, not something Trump pulled out of his ass as he likes to do) the number of antibody positives are running around ten times the number of cases. Ergo 2.8 million covid cases X 10 = around 28 million positives. 130k deaths \28 million gives you around a 1\2 of 1% death rate. BUT.... Deaths aren't the only problem. there are, and are going to be plenty of people who "recovered" who are going to have lifelong permanent health problems- fibrotic permanently damaged lungs, and a few other things....  

And asymptomatic young uns' stay away from grandma and grandpa just in case your a carrier.... 

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Larry 80% are 65 and over. Probably another 18 or 19% also had reasonably serious secondary issues. Almost nobody under 44 dies or has serious illness. It's just the way it is.

I'm not arguing that Steve- but 26,000 deaths is more than "almost nobody".... There's way too many sad stories of folks under 30, healthy as ever- and dead within a week.... TexAg PMed me his son was hanging with a guy like that- who's in ICU on a respirator, and may not make it.... 

As I said- take your chances, and don't go hanging with any old folks in case you're an infectious carrier

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm not arguing that Steve- but 26,000 deaths is more than "almost nobody".... There's way too many sad stories of folks under 30, healthy as ever- and dead within a week.... TexAg PMed me his son was hanging with a guy like that- who's in ICU on a respirator, and may not make it.... 

As I said- take your chances, and don't go hanging with any old folks in case you're an infectious carrier

Hey it's always sad when somebody dies. I've actually had 3, yes 3, people -close friends- about my own age died of cancer in the last year. Beyond that I'm 67. It's a pretty rare occasion I'm around anybody older than I am. I don't go to the pool bars or hang out on the Strip at Put-In-Bay with the 20-somethings. That's not necessarily because I'm scared it just I don't like it. If there was no covid I wouldn't be going to kid bars either. But this is what I do. And this is pretty much what Axe does. I'm going to play whenever I can play. If anybody chooses to stay locked in their house order their groceries and watch MSNBC all day in their underwear that's their choice too.

WSS

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 4:26 PM, cccjwh said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505806-mexico-closes-border-in-arizona-as-coronavirus-cases-in-both-country

The Northern Mexican state of Sonora — which borders Arizona and a small portion of New Mexico — is toughening border restrictions this weekend as both regions experience a surge in coronavirus cases.  

In anticipation of the Fourth of July weekend, the state government announced plans to place filters at Sonora's main border cities to turn back tourists and those traveling for other nonessential purposes.

“We are all going to be on alert at this time to prevent them from coming, whether they are Mexicans living in the U.S., Americans or those who want to come to spend the weekend and put a greater burden on us regarding COVID,” Senora Gov. Claudia Pavlovich said in a statement to the Arizona Daily Star.

This is the guy that questions others reading comprehension. Everyone knows the cases are increasing moron.. Go back and read more slowly the thread topic.

• Upvote 1