THE BROWNS BOARD

Apology accepted

htownbrown

Climate Momentum Shifting: Prominent Scientists Reverse ...

https://www.epw.senate.gov › public › index.cfm › press...

Global warming author and economist Hans H.J. Labohm started out as a man-made global warming believer but he later switched his view after conducting climate research. Labohm wrote on August 19, 2006, “I started as a anthropogenic global warming believer, then I read the [UN’s IPCC] Summary for Policymakers and the research of prominent ...

the fake mmgw theory keeps coming around like a plague of locusts.

Read this, Hoorta, and it's ok if you sing the "I'm So Sorry Song".

and stop slobbering all over your al gore is god poster.

@hoorta. That'll show you. He found an economist that'll show the truth. What's better than a climatologist talking about the climate? An economist without a single peer reviewed paper on climate change, duh!

The best is when Cal and others actually post something from a legitimate source, like NASA, thinking it backs then up but in reality they couldn't be further from the truth. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@hoorta. That'll show you. He found an economist that'll show the truth. What's better than a climatologist talking about the climate? An economist without a single peer reviewed paper on climate change, duh!

The best is when Cal and others actually post something from a legitimate source, like NASA, thinking it backs then up but in reality they couldn't be further from the truth. 

Cal believes it,  it must be true. Fake news, fake global warming,  fake, fake, fake. Unless it's far right wing, then it's straight Gospel. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal believes it,  it must be true. Fake news, fake global warming,  fake, fake, fake. Unless it's far right wing, then it's straight Gospel. 

Just to point out the irony you or using the Woodpecker as a reference. I'll just leave it at that. 😊

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just to point out the irony you or using the Woodpecker as a reference. I'll just leave it at that. 😊

WSS

Why, you'd think Hoorta is thinking about growing feathers.

Here's some truth for ya -

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/michael-shellenberger-climate-scare

'It's just unconscionable': Acclaimed environmentalist explains his STUNNING apology for 'climate scare'

'Apocalyptic environmentalism' has become a TOXIC religion

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

what part of the UN admitting mmgw is to redistribute wealth globally? the beginning, middle or end?

liberals believe in falsehoods that make them FEEL IMPORTANT and FEEL GOOD.

what part of a thousand scientists saying "HOLD ON A FRICKIN MINUTE HERE" don't you get?

or..

don't FEEL like getting.

Liberals do that. That must mean that Hoorta.......

never mind.

Here's a nice article about your daily swimmin hole:

Nile - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile
image.jpeg.f455e1bc224f259b876e057986f3d240.jpeg

The Nile is a major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, and is the longest river in Africa and the disputed longest river in the world, as the Brazilian government says that the Amazon River is longer than the Nile.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Aw, now I  got Cal riled up. He might have a brain hemorrhage if I posted Robert Reich's Op-ed "Trump's 25 point  plan to get reelected." (More like 25 reasons you shouldn't vote for Trump.)

I did tell  Woody in a PM before I  posted that environmental article,  the response would be predictable. 

The problem is, as one of my friends said in a brilliant op-ed piece- doesn't matter if you're left or right as a "news outlet". FOX, CNN. Hannity, Tucker, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper.  A lot of what they're  doing is  spewing  opinions as being  facts. You can take the same event and spin it however you like, Trump's  Bible waving being a good example.  And if you don't like what the other side is saying,  claim those facts are just opinions. Is the covid  death count being padded, or under reported? Or God forbid, mostly  accurate? :)

lol. I"m not riled up. I gave you facts on mmgw. You choose to illegal mexican alien hat dance around them by diverting the subject to not voting for Pres Trump !

You should be embarrassed bigtime.

It's nice you pm your little woodpecker before you post. Like I said, I've been fighting this silly battle over the fraud that is manmadegooberwarning for years. The longer it goes on, the more evidence keeps coming in that it's a farce.

BTW, woodpecker's nanny - you go read up on the kyoto treaty and paris accord.

'it was all about huge sums of money - redistributed.

You betcha it's a farce.

You and I both have seen glaciers calving. But I don't stupidly buy into America giving up billions/trillions of dollars to other countries because of it.

4 Reasons Trump Was Right to Pull Out of the Paris Agreement

https://www.heritage.org/environment/commentary/4...

The Paris Agreement was c ostly and ineffective. The Paris Agreement is highly costly and would …

The agreement w asted taxpayer money. In climate negotiations leading up to the Paris …

Withdrawal is a d emonstration of leadership. The media is making a big to-do about the fact that …

Withdrawal is good for American energy competitiveness. Some proponents of the Paris Agreement …

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2017/05/31/every-bad-thing-avoided-rejecting-paris-climate-accords/

Dropping out of the agreement will let the U.S. avoid several deleterious effects of the agreement.

1. Goodbye to ‘American Last.’ The Paris agreement was basically an attempt to halt climate change on the honor system. Its only legal requirements were for signatories to announce goals and report progress, with no international enforcement mechanism. As a result, it was likely that the United States and wealthy European nations would have adopted and implemented severe climate change rules while many of the world’s governments would avoid doing anything that would slow their own economies. The agreement basically made the U.S. economy and Europe’s strongest economies sacrificial lambs to the cause of climate change.
  2. Industrial Carnage. The regulations necessary to implement the Paris agreement would have cost the U.S. industrial sector 1.1 million jobs, according to a study commissioned by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. These job losses would center in cement, iron and steel, and petroleum refining. Industrial output would decline sharply.
  3. Hollowing Out Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. The industrial carnage would have been concentrated on four states, according to the Chamber of Commerce study. Michigan’s GDP would shrink by 0.8 percent and employment would contract by 74,000 jobs. Missouri’s GDP would shrink by 1 percent. Ohio’s GDP would contract 1.2 percent. Pennsylvania’s GDP would decline by 1.8 percent and the state would lose 140,000 jobs.
  4. Smashing Small Businesses, Helping Big Business. Big businesses in America strongly backed the Paris climate deal. In fact, the backers of the climate deal reads like a “who’s who” of big American businesses: Apple, General Electric, Intel, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, General Mills, Walmart, DuPont, Unilever, and Johnson & Johnson. These business giants can more easily cope with costly regulations than their smaller competitors and many would, in fact, find business opportunities from the changes required. But smaller businesses and traditional start-ups would likely be hurt by the increased costs of compliance and rising energy costs.
  5. Making America Poorer Again.  A Heritage Foundation study found that the Paris agreement would have increased the electricity costs of an American family of four by between 13 percent and 20 percent annually. It forecast a loss of income of $20,000 by 2035. In other words, American families would be paying more while making less. 
  6. Much Poorer. The overall effect of the agreement would have been to reduce U.S. GDP by over $2.5 trillion and eliminate 400,000 jobs by 2035, according to Heritage’s study. This would exacerbate problems with government funding and deficits, make Social Security solvency more challenging, and increase reliance on government’s spending to support households.

The Paris deal was, in short, a disaster for America and a nothing-burger for climate.

https://www.heritage.org/environment/report/why-president-bush-right-abandon-the-kyoto-protocol

oh, the reason it failed?

because WE did NOT want to fund it with 350 billion ? while ruining our economy while all the developing nations were not bound by it. Like china and india. etc etc etc etc.

it would have been stupid to go with it.

UN redistribution of wealth again.

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

44B0DAB7-4666-416F-962F-BAF2EDA0D10C.jpeg

Yup my point went right over your head... How hard did you have to search to find that one? and in case you're wondering I though Clinton was pretty much scum too.... At least he apologized for his little affair. Trump? Crickets.....  

Hilarious, you think your point was so cerebral that it goes over people's heads. 😂

Meanwhile,

Some call bullshit for what it is.. Sorry you got caught up in the wash ;)

YOU, are the only one that sees yourself as you think you are.. ;)

• Upvote 1

well, that was a good bit of eloquent, profound silent response from Hoorta

about the failed redirection of America's wealth to poor countries kyoto loco and paris discord treaties.

Silence is golden - it means the liberal pointy of viewie can't handle the truth.

as usual.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yup my point went right over your head... How hard did you have to search to find that one? and in case you're wondering I though Clinton was pretty much scum too.... At least he apologized for his little affair. Trump? Crickets.....  

Hell, at this point Bill is probably more of a Christian than Trump...

(That'll get em going)

Also, I wonder how much tear gas and rubber bullets Clinton needed before he could take that photo?

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Clinton apologized after he was caught in a bald face lie.

But go ahead and spin it any way you want Larry.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 3:44 PM, MLD Woody said:

Basically, the media and some politicians can be guilty of "climate alarmism" and at the same time we can be doing not nearly enough to correct this issue. 

What correction are you talking about? Reducing the ppm of Co2 in the atmosphere to pre Industrial Revolution levels?

Nothing can be done to make a noticeable effect in your lifetime, nor your grandkids, nor their grandkids, nor their grandkids, nor their grandkids, nor their grandkids..  repeat repeat repeat…

If all CO2 emissions on the planet were stopped today, reducing emissions to 0, it would take 100,000 years for the Co2 levels in the atmosphere to drop to it's pre Industrial Revolution level.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

What correction are you talking about? Reducing the ppm of Co2 in the atmosphere to pre Industrial Revolution levels?

Nothing can be done to make a noticeable effect in your lifetime, nor your grandkids, nor their grandkids, nor their grandkids, nor their grandkids, nor their grandkids..  repeat repeat repeat…

If all CO2 emissions on the planet were stopped today, reducing emissions to 0, it would take 100,000 years for the Co2 levels in the atmosphere to drop to it's pre Industrial Revolution level.

Has anyone considered the plagues in overcrowded European cities centuries ago? Has anyone considered Mother Nature realizes when the infection we call  human beings gets out of control and sends a virus or a bacteria our way to thin out the herd? Not only would we need to reduce the CO2 to pre Industrial Revolution levels we would probably need to reduce the population of the Earth as well. (and I don't think we're going to do that oh, just a guess)

Stay tuned for a virus that will make covid-19 look like the common cold.

WSS

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:20 PM, hoorta said:

Lol.  Yeah "Pretty much". Clinton was scum period, but I bet not a peep out of you because he was a demonrat. I suppose you never heard about those little plane trips he took to Epstein's Pedophile Island did ya?

Trump apologize? What little affair did Trump have while in office ?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're incapable of making a point that goes over anyone's head.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

Lol.  Yeah "Pretty much". Clinton was scum period, but I bet not a peep out of you because he was a demonrat. I suppose you never heard about those little plane trips he took to Epstein's Pedophile Island did ya?

Trump apologize? What little affair did Trump have while in office ?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're incapable of making a point that goes over anyone's head..

So different when he's in office- or not I suppose, nice try apologizing for Stormy though... :D Trump is every bit the sleazeball that Clinton was, and is... 

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So different when he's in office- or not I suppose, nice try apologizing for Stormy though... :D Trump is every bit the sleazeball that Clinton was, and is... 

except stormy had zero evidence and it was so many years later.

your bill clinton had the blue dress, and that was WHILE HE WAS IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

if you aren't going to try to hide your TDS, so be it. You GOT it, bigtime.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

except stormy had zero evidence and it was so many years later.

your bill clinton had the blue dress, and that was WHILE HE WAS IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

if you aren't going to try to hide your TDS, so be it. You GOT it, bigtime.

Pretty east of digging up all the sexual crap I know is out there on Trumpie- it's more than Stormy- way more.... Just Google Trump sexual misconduct brings up a load of stuff- ROTFL- it's all FAKE NEWS!!!!   Of course, more MAGA denial....  

We can start with Trump having an affair with Marla Maples when he was married to Ivana...  Just stop the crap that it happened in the White House makes it SO much worse....  

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Pretty east of digging up all the sexual crap I know is out there on Trumpie- it's more than Stormy- way more.... Just Google Trump sexual misconduct brings up a load of stuff- ROTFL- it's all FAKE NEWS!!!!   Of course, more MAGA denial....  

We can start with Trump having an affair with Marla Maples when he was married to Ivana...  Just stop the crap that it happened in the White House makes it SO much worse....  

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

no, it isn't crap. your bill clinton never acted as president as though he was a Christian. President Trump most certainly has. He's kept his promises to America. Clinton broke them.

I have been reading about the great men who helped America become America.

Ben Franklin was certainly not perfect growing up. nope. George Washington wasn't either.

But they became GREAT AMERICANS later on in life. So has Pres Trump.

Clinton? just a loser as a human. probably til the end.

See, read up on Phil Robertson. He admits he was a terrible person. But he became GREAT.

Bill Clinton did bad things to America. Your obaMao commie ONLY did terrible things to America.

Pres Trump is DOING GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA.

TDS away. He isn't perfect either. Maybe you'd like to go back and revisit the gay guy that had an affair with your obaMao hero. or his cocaine use.  or his gay pedophile mentor in Hawaii.

TDS. Apparently no cure.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, it isn't crap. your bill clinton never acted as president as though he was a Christian. President Trump most certainly has. He's kept his promises to America. Clinton broke them.

I have been reading about the great men who helped America become America.

Ben Franklin was certainly not perfect growing up. nope. George Washington wasn't either.

But they became GREAT AMERICANS later on in life. So has Pres Trump.

Clinton? just a loser as a human. probably til the end.

See, read up on Phil Robertson. He admits he was a terrible person. But he became GREAT.

Bill Clinton did bad things to America. Your obaMao commie ONLY did terrible things to America.

Pres Trump is DOING GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA.

TDS away. He isn't perfect either. Maybe you'd like to go back and revisit the gay guy that had an affair with your obaMao hero. or his cocaine use.  or his gay pedophile mentor in Hawaii.

TDS. Apparently no cure.

I'm not going down this rabbit hole again with a bunch of MAGA hypocrites....  

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'm not going down this rabbit hole again with a bunch of MAGA hypocrites....  

Hoorta translation:

"NO MAS!"

you liber... I mean...."independents" raged about Clinton - "what he does in his private life is nobody's business"

yet, everything about Pres Trump is your business. Kinda silly how that works.

Ben Franklin and George Washington ran with the ladies. So did JFK.

It is what they did in the WH that counts.

Emotional knee jerk flippity flippity = hypocrisy

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta translation:

"NO MAS!"

you liber... I mean...."independents" raged about Clinton - "what he does in his private life is nobody's business"

yet, everything about Pres Trump is your business. Kinda silly how that works.

Ben Franklin and George Washington ran with the ladies. So did JFK.

It is what they did in the WH that counts.

Emotional knee jerk flippity flippity = hypocrisy

You wouldn't know what hypocricy was if it walked up to you and bit you in the ass... I'll leave it at that...  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

You wouldn't know what hypocricy was if it walked up to you and bit you in the ass... I'll leave it at that...  

Hoorta translation:

"nani nani boo boo and screw you"

lol.

TDSers can't win arguments - their emotions don't allow for rational explanations

of reality.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta translation:

"nani nani boo boo and screw you"

lol.

TDSers can't win arguments - their emotions don't allow for rational explanations

of reality.

You'll be better off when you realize Trump lives in an alternate reality- as well as those who somehow think he's a Saint by comparison to his predecessors...