THE BROWNS BOARD

Florida Woman Exposes DEEP STATE

MLD Woody

Video wouldn't play here.

Text and video are not accurate.

image.thumb.png.e9979d66cd376bf60042cc3d20cb03c0.png

image.png.c9b1a535f49568ed11f5e7505a3452b8.png

https://pittsburgh.legalexaminer.com/transportation/cdc-drivers-should-not-wear-masks-while-driving/

This was just in a few seconds.

Face Mask Laws ?

Yep, Unconstitutional.

No Governor or State body has the authority to supersede the U.S. Constitution.

image.png.507b5d8b27233e0326cd85f9dfef111d.png

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

A lot more out there than this, these were just from today.

Facial Recognition stuff ?

Yep, they are installing IR Facial Recognition Camera's in Hawaii's Airport, and I think I saw California also.

image.png.98efa4407501188ca75f01cc0024a9b1.png

https://www.kitv.com/story/42282356/facial-recognition-surveillance-to-screen-for-covid19-at-hawaii-airports-in-july

Six feet apart is not really necessary, that's just isolationism.

Gates & Hildebeast ?

Seriously ?

If you don't know they're bad news by now, you truly are living in a Bubble, I've posted lots about them.

• Thanks 2

It's just funny seeing a crazy lady shout the same stuff you have been spouting off on here. Even some other posters are saying some of that nonsense. Your response is basically what I expected.

The truth is that lady is a moron and that is the exact type of person that is easily swayed into joining your qanon 4chan 175 pages of nonsense group

And give me a fucking break with the masks. As if no one has ever had to wear one before and now it is some big issue. These are all just, dare i say, snowflakes, complaining because they have to wear a mask. I wear one literally all day and it is fine.  

Click on the tweet to go to twitter and watch. Embedded twitter videos won't play for some reason.

- The linked article about the CDC recommending you don't wear masks when driving doesn't include a quote of the CDC saying that. And if you follow the link in that article the CDC the link page doesn't either. If the CDC does recommend not wearing a mask, where is it on their website? They very well might but I didnt see it in that article anywhere.

- The linked study in that article about masks is a study about respirators use in physically demanding jobs, not Karen going yo buy groceries with a cloth mask on.

- Why exactly are face masks unconstitutional?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's just funny seeing a crazy lady shout the same stuff you have been spouting off on here. Even some other posters are saying some of that nonsense. Your response is basically what I expected.

The truth is that lady is a moron and that is the exact type of person that is easily swayed into joining your qanon 4chan 175 pages of nonsense group

And give me a fucking break with the masks. As if no one has ever had to wear one before and now it is some big issue. These are all just, dare i say, snowflakes, complaining because they have to wear a mask. I wear one literally all day and it is fine.  

Click on the tweet to go to twitter and watch. Embedded twitter videos won't play for some reason.

I have a feeling the OP was for entertainment value.... Mask\no mask- it's free country. Some have said this covid thing is God unleashing his wrath against the LBGT community. OTOH- he could be saying- you dumb boogers who aren't wearing masks are going to die- because you're not listening to medical advice.  :)  

On 6/26/2020 at 12:31 AM, hoorta said:

I have a feeling the OP was for entertainment value.... Mask\no mask- it's free country. Some have said this covid thing is God unleashing his wrath against the LBGT community. OTOH- he could be saying- you dumb boogers who aren't wearing masks are going to die- because you're not listening to medical advice.  :)  

Americans full of morons and the one on the OP just got an audience

I saw more clips from this meeting today....

I don't think I've ever been more annoyed by how fucking stupid people are. I can't stand these morons. So many JAFBFs exist. So many Cals. 

How did we get here? Have absolute morons always existed and they just are seen on the internet now?

Or are we actually producing more of them? Many people that spoke were religious, but it's clearly more than that. Did our education system fail somewhere?

I have to think it's thanks to, in large part, facebook and social media. Any asshole can post about the dangers of 5G and then middle aged mom's that want to feel special and different eat that shit up like it's the truth. Yes JAFBF, you're no better than an anti vaxxer on facebook. You just went further down the rabbit hole. 

I think older people are more susceptible as they didn't grow up with the internet, but the general idiocy is spreading. 

Maybe nuking social media is just in everyone's best interest. 

On 6/25/2020 at 8:18 PM, MLD Woody said:

Message over Messenger.

Yea, she has fire - can't fault her for that, and yes, I can see where it would make some people uncomfortable.

It is what it is.

CDC link (different post) may be an error as I've seen many like it - essentially the Mask dropping O2 levels and putting people to sleep, and hence the wrecks (picture).

No, the Masks are BS.

The Virus is roughly 1/1000 the size of the filtration capabilities of those Masks, assuming they're even worn correctly (most are not).

Got a Beard/Whiskers ?

Forget it, that's even worse.

Simple example.

If you think putting up a Chain Link Fence is an effective way to stop Mosquitos (it's much worse than this), then maybe Masks are for you.

Why do you think they have Hazmat/Biological Suits in some of these Labs ?

That's essentially where this came from (thankfully it's a dud), we've been told that.

31 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Message over Messenger.

Yea, she has fire - can't fault her for that, and yes, I can see where it would make some people uncomfortable.

It is what it is.

CDC link (different post) may be an error as I've seen many like it - essentially the Mask dropping O2 levels and putting people to sleep, and hence the wrecks (picture).

No, the Masks are BS.

The Virus is roughly 1/1000 the size of the filtration capabilities of those Masks, assuming they're even worn correctly (most are not).

Got a Beard/Whiskers ?

Simple example.

If you think putting up a Chain Link Fence is an effective way to stop Mosquitos (it's much worse than this), then maybe Masks are for you.

That's essentially where this came from (thankfully it's a dud), we've been told that.

Masks do help, the whole world recognizes this.  Except you and yours.

The irony here is people like JAFBF calling other people sheep and being brainwashed by regular media, when in reality he and others like him are the most gullible and easily swayed people out there. 

Wearing a mask is literally no sacrifice. It isn't hard. There are no side effects. I've been wearing one all days for weeks. Even if it doesn't completely eliminate your risk it lowers it significantly. That is enough to wear one. 

Labs wear hazmat suits because they are trying to eliminate their risk in a much more dangerous environment. The entire public isn't going to get hazmat suits to wear. That isn't feasible. 

How do you not get this? Do you just read literally anything by a random on twitter with #QAnon in it and you believe it instantly? 

And you still haven't shared what you do for a living 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Masks do help, the whole world recognizes this.  Except you and yours.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The irony here is people like JAFBF calling other people sheep and being brainwashed by regular media, when in reality he and others like him are the most gullible and easily swayed people out there. 

Wearing a mask is literally no sacrifice. It isn't hard. There are no side effects. I've been wearing one all days for weeks. Even if it doesn't completely eliminate your risk it lowers it significantly. That is enough to wear one. 

Labs wear hazmat suits because they are trying to eliminate their risk in a much more dangerous environment. The entire public isn't going to get hazmat suits to wear. That isn't feasible. 

How do you not get this? Do you just read literally anything by a random on twitter with #QAnon in it and you believe it instantly? 

And you still haven't shared what you do for a living 

Did either of you even bother to research the topic ?

image.png.127af7f21155c7847d2d98bff38d65fa.png

Do you see the Bio Suits for these Virus ?

What is CV ?

A Virus ?

What is the Wuhan Facility (where this came from) ?

A Level 4 Bio Lab ?

You all really think a Paper Mask is going to be effective against this when people working around these things need an Bio Suit with isolated Air supply ?

/SMH

Did you not read anything I posted?

The answer is common sense. But given your posting history and what you believe, I shouldn't be surprised you have 0 common sense. 

And I can only imagine what you consider "research" haha. You posted tweets as gospel with the hashtag #BigDickAnon on them. You're one step below facebook Karen going on about essential oils. 

You're a moron that has fallen into these lies because you want to feel special. You finally want to feel like you know something everything else doesn't. Unfortunately for you, everyone is laughing at you. And still nothing on what you do for a living. I'm curious to know what field attracts people like you.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:09 PM, JAFBF said:

Video wouldn't play here.

Text and video are not accurate.

image.thumb.png.e9979d66cd376bf60042cc3d20cb03c0.png

Typical surgical masks have pore sizes measured in the tens to hundreds of micrometers. The CO2 molecule is around 230 picometers. 1 micrometer is 1,000,000 picometers, so O2/CO2 gas exchange through your typical surgical mask is not impeded to any appreciable degree. Thousands of individual molecules of CO2 can pass through a single pore in a surgical mask without ever touching the edge of the pore. Hypercapnia is virtually impossible with normal usage of surgical masks.

Even the more restrictive n95-type masks have pore sizes that block out 95 percent of particles down to 0.1-0.3 microns; that's still a pore size of 100,000-300,000 picometers. Again, a molecule of CO2 is only around 230 picometers.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

PS- that paranoia about "carbon dioxide toxicity" got debunked on Snopes...  

It should've been easily debunked using a physics or chemistry textbook, but here were are....

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Did either of you even bother to research the topic ?

Do you see the Bio Suits for these Virus ?

What is CV ?

A Virus ?

1) What is the Wuhan Facility (where this came from) ?

2) A Level 4 Bio Lab ? You all really think a Paper Mask is going to be effective against this when people working around these things need an Bio Suit with isolated Air supply ?

/SMH

1) Regarding the Wuhan Lab- there's no proof it came from there, but folks into conspiracy theories believe it as Gospel....  

2) No- masks aren't 100% effective, nowhere close. However- why do medical people treating covid patients wear them? Because they reduce the risk, in the case of N-95 masks, significantly.  

There was a wannabe "expert" posting some (mostly false) crap on FaceBook about masks that went viral.... So taking a few hours of training classes qualifies you as an "expert". Don't think so...   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

1) Regarding the Wuhan Lab- there's no proof it came from there, but folks into conspiracy theories believe it as Gospel....

I have to disagree with you on this one. There is increasing evidence to show that, at the very least, COVID-19 is a result of a loss of containment incident from a biolab. None of the animals tested at the Wuhan wet market have tested positive for the virus, effectively ruling out potential natural species to species transmission. The Wuhan Institute of Virology has been studying bat coronaviruses for nearly two decades, and scientists in the recent past had raised concerns about lax standards and haphazard genetic engineering of novel coronaviruses going on at the lab. Couple these things with the emerging evidence that shows COVID-19 has certain "gain of function" sequences in its genetic code that are absent from other coronaviruses, but are produced by commonly used viral modification techniques in biolabs, I think the evidence is almost overwhelming at this point pointing to a loss of containment incident at the Wuhan biolab.

Dr. Bret Weinstein was recently on the JRE podcast and he provided a fairly detailed breakdown of why it appears to be that COVID-19 might be genetically modified. Please listen to it and keep an open mind:

• Thanks 4

On 6/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, JAFBF said:

No, the Masks are BS.

Got a Beard/Whiskers ?

Simple example.

As a biologist, I'll try to clear up some misconceptions you may have.

You are correct about the average size of typical viruses. However, viruses do not exist in a vacuum; on their own, they cannot travel very far, and can be quite vulnerable to outside influences, such as temperature, relative humidity of the air and UV light from the sun. As such, viruses need a transmission vector in order to spread. In most cases, that is usually droplets coming from sneezing or coughing. Those droplets are much bigger than the viruses they carry; usually around 0.6-1000 micrometers (um).

Most people have the misconception that masks stop the viruses themselves; that's not quite accurate. Even the higher rated masks such as the N95, which block out 95% of particles above a few um, are not 100% effective at filtering out viruses. However, what masks are best at is stopping aerosolised particles that come from sneezing and coughing. These droplets, which are the transmission vectors for viruses, are large enough to be stopped for the most part by the pore sizes that make up the mask. While they aren't 100% effective, they greatly reduced the amount of droplets expelled into the air after a cough or a sneeze. One major factor in contracting an illness from bacteria and viruses is what is called the bioloading. In a non-immuno compromised individual, the body's natural immune response is usually strong enough to fight off bacterial and viral infections, so long as the amount contagion bioload is low. So, in the case of facemasks, they greatly reduce the potential bioload by stopping and trapping varying amounts of cough or sneeze droplets. 

To use your mosquito/virus-fencing/mask pore size analogy, mosquitoes on their own would only travel a few centimetres or inches on their own before they'd be destroyed by sunlight or fall harmlessly to the ground due to gravity. However, if they were encompassed in a larger vector - let's say a golf ball would be analogous to a sneeze droplet, they could travel much farther and could hit the fence. But, depending on how small the gap size in the fence is, some of the golf balls would be deflected and others would be stopped completely. Some would still get through, but the overall number that could get through to release the mosquitos to sting you would be much less than if the fence wasn't there at all.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

As a biologist, I'll try to clear up some misconceptions you may have.

You are correct about the average size of typical viruses. However, viruses do not exist in a vacuum; on their own, they cannot travel very far, and can be quite vulnerable to outside influences, such as temperature, relative humidity of the air and UV light from the sun. As such, viruses need a transmission vector in order to spread. In most cases, that is usually droplets coming from sneezing or coughing. Those droplets are much bigger than the viruses they carry; usually around 0.6-1000 micrometers (um).

Most people have the misconception that masks stop the viruses themselves; that's not quite accurate. Even the higher rated masks such as the N95, which block out 95% of particles above a few um, are not 100% effective at filtering out viruses. However, what masks are best at is stopping aerosolised particles that come from sneezing and coughing. These droplets, which are the transmission vectors for viruses, are large enough to be stopped for the most part by the pore sizes that make up the mask. While they aren't 100% effective, they greatly reduced the amount of droplets expelled into the air after a cough or a sneeze. One major factor in contracting an illness from bacteria and viruses is what is called the bioloading. In a non-immuno compromised individual, the body's natural immune response is usually strong enough to fight off bacterial and viral infections, so long as the amount contagion bioload is low. So, in the case of facemasks, they greatly reduce the potential bioload by stopping and trapping varying amounts of cough or sneeze droplets. 

To use your mosquito/virus-fencing/mask pore size analogy, mosquitoes on their own would only travel a few centimetres or inches on their own before they'd be destroyed by sunlight or fall harmlessly to the ground due to gravity. However, if they were encompassed in a larger vector - let's say a golf ball would be analogous to a sneeze droplet, they could travel much farther and could hit the fence. But, depending on how small the gap size in the fence is, some of the golf balls would be deflected and others would be stopped completely. Some would still get through, but the overall number that could get through to release the mosquitos to sting you would be much less than if the fence wasn't there at all.

Hope this helps.

Good info, you make some excellent points.

What I have seen inferred and was pointing out is that the virus is airborne (say just humidity / air flow in normal breathing).

A lot (if not most) of the Masks you see people wearing are not N94's, so that just makes things worse.

This is why I brought up the Bio Suits, as that is how the would have been handled in the L4 Bio Lab in Wuhan (several Countries have said it came from the Lab - not handy at the moment).

The O2 was shown in the Video clip that the O2 levels did drop down to 17% (other long term effects besides this).

While that may not seem like a big deal, OSHA will shut you down below 19.5% :

image.png.5ce1c46661025e1d830dce977a470ed1.png

The biggest issue with Masks is it's all total BS.

CV Mortality rate is plummeting, and there are all kinds of articles coming out about how the numbers are being fudged.

They're fudging the numbers because they (Hospital/Medical) get Government $ for CV, but not for old boring H1N1, other Influenza, or Pneumonia.

Someone tagged Snopes - don't waste people's time they've been outed for years and have been shown to be with Soros  :

image.thumb.png.fc1a25eba81008b47816be05ae96a80d.png