THE BROWNS BOARD

Acceptable losses?

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

If you think you won't wear it when it become mandatory you won't get in any private businesses. No shirts, no shoes, no mask, no services. No matter how big your trantrump is.

Here's a big problem with you. Ready? You still seem to be under the impression I give a fuck about Trump. I don't. If trump died today I would give zero fucks. But I'll never vote for Democrats because, frankly, people like yourself are the worst thing that's ever happened to this country.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Here's a big problem with you. Ready? You still seem to be under the impression I give a fuck about Trump. I don't. If trump died today I would give zero fucks. But I'll never vote for Democrats because, frankly, people like yourself are the worst thing that's ever happened to this country.

Nothing is my post was about Cheetos Jesus. It's just the reality of the situation. So you aren't going to wear a mask because you are a kid and they can't tell you what to do. But if it is mandated you won't be going into privates businesses or govt building. It is now required where I live and the bigger stores already have security there for the Karens like yourself. 

56 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.4b7bd2e241a405b44939708873f6cd15.png

it's what communists/liberals/marxists/progressives do. Control everything, dominate everything, corrupt everything.

They have shown the corruption by passing anti-2nd Amendment laws, then allowing leftist thugs to make Real American folks fearful.

Brownshirts/blackshirts...tyranny...loss of rights, and fear of politically opposing them.

Gave up gasoline, butter, sugar, rubber and dozen of other things. Didn't whine like spoiled children. - US citizens during both War World

Have to wear a mask in public place. -  Most spoiled and willfully ignorant nation in the history of the world.

The whole world knows who started the world wars...

you lefties refuse to blame china for the corvid virus explosion all over the world.

all wet in Egypt.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Here is one of the freedom fighters.

Well mam, if  Trader Joe's isn't to your liking- there's grocery delivery services out there.  I do hit TJs for some very nice cheap 10 year old port. They are by far the most CDC conscious store in town. The number of folks they'll allow in the store at one time is realistic. (If you're familiar with the big box Meijers or Krogers- their limits are anywhere between 450-1,000 people, so essentially there are no limits, we really don't want to bother to count.)  Our TJs at least strongly encourages masks, but doesn't require them. They and our local boutique grocery Dorothy Lane are probably the best at customers actually wearing masks.  OTOH at places like Krogers mask compliance is way down, so stay tuned to see if cases start to increase... 

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Verified Account

· Shared with Public
BOCzaD2rwOa.png

Coronavirus deaths are way down. Mortality rate is one of the lowest in the World. Our Economy is roaring back and will NOT be shut down. “Embers” or flare ups will be put out, as necessary!

Embers? More like there's still a few major forest fires burning Donald....  Already mentioned the death rate is down because more younger people are now being infected, and treatment protocols have improved.  

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Embers? More like there's still a few major forest fires burning Donald....  Already mentioned the death rate is down because more younger people are now being infected, and treatment protocols have improved.  

Not really if you believe the latest studies suggesting that there may be 10 times as many cases as we previously thought because most people are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms. You have to death rate stays the same which means the death rate is reduced by 90% or so. I know I know so it's only matters if it supports one political party or the other.

Not to mention the fact that a good portion of the rise in cases is among people to whom the disease will do the least damage.

But be of good cheer Biden supporters you in the media only need to keep the Panic burning for another four months.

WSS

21 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Nothing is my post was about Cheetos Jesus. It's just the reality of the situation. So you aren't going to wear a mask because you are a kid and they can't tell you what to do. But if it is mandated you won't be going into privates businesses or govt building. It is now required where I live and the bigger stores already have security there for the Karens like yourself. 

That's funny when the Karens try to rebrand themselves. They tried it when they were being called snowflakes too. 

"Nuh-uh I'm not a snowflake! YOURE a snowflake! I'm not a Karen YOURE A KAREN! I'm not demanding everyone acquiesce to living their lives according to my whims cause I'm scared! YOU ARE! YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD! cheetoh Jesus, cheetoh Jesus, CHEETOH JESUS!"

Fuck yourself. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

That's funny when the Karens try to rebrand themselves. They tried it when they were being called snowflakes too. 

"Nuh-uh I'm not a snowflake! YOURE a snowflake! I'm not a Karen YOURE A KAREN! I'm not demanding everyone acquiesce to living their lives according to my whims cause I'm scared! YOU ARE! YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD! cheetoh Jesus, cheetoh Jesus, CHEETOH JESUS!"

Fuck yourself. 

You are the one crying about... Gasp!. Having to wear a mask, Karen. 

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It is your choice Karen. Wear a mask or don't go in the business. That's your choice.

None of the retailers I frequent require a mask, if they did I would spend my money elsewhere...Karen.

12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

None of the retailers I frequent require a mask, if they did I would spend my money elsewhere...Karen.

temp.thumb.JPG.9b14941e37ed92314681479f2b36d0ea.JPG

My bad, this was for Karen. But I guess it still fits as an answer for you.

We were talking about making wearing a mask required. If Dewine made it mandatory, I guess you have to drive to another state. That will show them!

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

OK, Karen. 

I honestly feel sorry for you if that's the best you've got. That might work on some boomer on your Facebook though. You should start spouting off about cheetoh Jesus. It makes you sound like a Retarded chimpanzee that escaped the L'Oreal lab but at least it's not boring and sad.