THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday AFCN and beyond

The Gipper

12 hours ago, nickers said:

For a man who wears a robe and holds a gavel... I'm disappointed in you... I respect most men of the law.. But you are garbage... You truly are a POS!

You have nothing but hate for anyone and anything,  so I am no different than any other existing entity.  You said so yourself.  And clearly the thing you hate most is yourself. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You have nothing but hate for anyone and anything,  so I am no different than any other existing entity.  You said so yourself.  And clearly the thing you hate most is yourself. 

LOL.. See?.. You are a total dipshit who makes shit up as they go along... Go drink your META and enjoy your cabbage farts...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

LOL.. See?.. You are a total dipshit who makes shit up as they go along... Go drink your META and enjoy your cabbage farts...

You are the one that said you hated everything and everyone equally.....so I certainly didn't make that up, nor have any reason to believe you to have not been honest there.  All evidence indicates that is true.  And everyone includes yourself.  So, I don't see how anyone that hates everything that exists would not also be a completely self loathing individual.  You show good judgment in doing so.  

And you used my cabbage farts terminology.  I am glad to see that. (I don't know what META is). 

On 6/24/2020 at 3:15 PM, The Gipper said:

They would/should then be completely ashamed of you. This board is ashamed of you.  I am ashamed of you.  And your grandpa may have died in Korea....but you still have no clue what a communist really is.   For you it is just something to call a person you disagree with. 

Hell has fucking frozen over for me. Gipper and I share the same wavelength. Although I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay left of liberal.

And God dammit nickers. I was at a point where I could tolerate your bs but then you have to go and ruin it. There is a reason I never discuss politics here. It's nauseating with some of you. You can't call someone a sheep when you are drowning in the bs kool-aid. 

Gipper maybe it's time we make nice, you know little private convos like I occasionally have with a few others. It would make my occasional visits here more palatable. Lol. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Hell has fucking frozen over for me. Gipper and I share the same wavelength. Although I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay left of liberal.

And God dammit nickers. I was at a point where I could tolerate your bs but then you have to go and ruin it. There is a reason I never discuss politics here. It's nauseating with some of you. You can't call someone a sheep when you are drowning in the bs kool-aid. 

Gipper maybe it's time we make nice, you know little private convos like I occasionally have with a few others. It would make my occasional visits here more palatable. Lol. 

Honestly, despite the fact that I can't stand your favorite football team, I find most of your takes to be pretty solid. I actually enjoy conversations with opposing fans who just want to talk football and not shit about how their team is the best and yours sucks. On your worst day you are ten times a better poster than the pile of excrement that is nickers. 

• Thanks 1

You are the one that said you hated everything and everyone equally.....so I certainly didn't make that up, nor have any reason to believe you to have not been honest there.  All evidence indicates that is true.  And everyone includes yourself.  So, I don't see how anyone that hates everything that exists would not also be a completely self loathing individual.  You show good judgment in doing so.  

And you used my cabbage farts terminology.  I am glad to see that. (I don't know what META is). 

Cry me a river... And Cabbage farts is NOT your terminology... that sayong has been around forever.. And long before I knew the likes of you...

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

And Vagitwat... Fuck YOU!

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Honestly, despite the fact that I can't stand your favorite football team, I find most of your takes to be pretty solid. I actually enjoy conversations with opposing fans who just want to talk football and not shit about how their team is the best and yours sucks. On your worst day you are ten times a better poster than the pile of excrement that is nickers. 

Aw, poor little dutchy fag is upset with Nickers.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Aw, poor little dutchy fag is upset with Nickers.

How embarrassed were you when you had to beg to be let back on this message board? 

I mean, your life is so empty, so pathetic, that you threw a hissy fit about how you were being so mistreated on this board, then stormed off, only to have to crawl back on because apparently trolling people on the internet is all you have to live for? "Today I'll pretend to love Trump and fight with people who hate Trump.... well now that isn't getting me any attention, so now I'll pretend to hate Trump so I can fight with Trump supporters..." 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, nickers said:

Cry me a river... And Cabbage farts is NOT your terminology... that sayong has been around forever.. And long before I knew the likes of you...

And Vagitwat... Fuck YOU!

Yes "cabbage farts"  has been around since people have been eating cabbage. But who else around here has ever used that term?   And you still don’t know the likes of me. Your opinions aren't worth  a cabbage fart.

16 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Thx Dutch, I appreciate that. 

Just now, The Gipper said:

Where are your opinions on the original post? 

Funny enough I just copied and pasted it to respond. I'm at our store currently so I will fill it out when I get some time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Where are your opinions on the original post? 

A few  questions/issues popped up while looking over media reports.     Give your opinions/answers:

1. A report was given that  Lamar Jackson claimed that the only reason the Ravens lost to the Titans last year was because he overlooked them, and that they would have probably won had he not taken them lightly.   What say you about this claim?

Lamar Jackson is good, there is no denying it and I believe he's still underappreciated by some. However this comment is either really immature or a bold faced lie. Why wouldn't he take them seriously? Henry was running over teams and that defense is solid. I'd have to look up the game stats but didn't Henry just straight "rape and pillage" that entire defense? His comment is one of the reasons I will forever hate the Baltimore Ravens. 

2. Another report claimed that now that the Steelers seem to be going to have Ben Roethlisberger back, apparently healthy, that the Steelers will be a juggernaut in the AFCN and the AFC overall.    What say you about this claim?

I'm a Homer, I won't deny it. However I do believe that most of what I say unless I'm blatantly trolling is seated in some sort of quantifiable reality. If the steelers had a healthy Ben last year they would have made a deeeeeeeeep run. The team went 8-8 with a revolving door at qb almost week in and week out.

The defense is very legit, it could end up being 2008 good or better especially if tuitt can stay healthy who was virtually unblockable before going to IR. If he didnt get hurt the steelers very well could have had two defensive player of the year candidates in the front seven. Our secondary is also finally rock solid which has been it's own revolving door for a little while now.

People are also reaaaaaaaaalllllly sleeping on our offense. The diontae Johnson metrics for example show he's about to explode. All of which doesn't discuss juju bouncing back, Washington building on where he left off and the addition of ebron. Connor just needs to stay healthy. (I have zero expectations for Claypool) 

3. Colin Cowherd said that Joe Burrow will struggle mightily this coming year....and beyond perhaps primarily because the Bengals are such a bad organization, and that he may never live up to his potential until and unless he gets the chance to leave the Bengals.   What say you about that claim?

Colin cowherd is a windbag and always has been even when he's saying nice things about our respective teams. Joe burrow is a rookie so of course he will probably struggle as most rookies do, however his skill set will allow him to succeed in multiple ways and I expect him to make plenty of wow plays. He's a gamer and his story indicates as much.

I'm also of the opinion that Andy Dalton never got his full due in cincy. The team culture was always all over the place and they didn't rally much from adversity. I really thought we might see the tj and cj Bengals when Dalton came to town and got comfy but Green was always hurt and Lewis who I actually like didn't have control of that team. Burrow will do well this season and cowherd will still be spewing ridiculous click bait. 

4. The Carolina Panthers put together survey with  a list of players that have played for that team since its inception in 1995, asking them to vote on that team's GOAT  (Greatest of All Time).   But, apparently, the Panthers left Cam Newton completely off the survey list.  What say you about that move by them? 

Stupid 

And it's precisely why the Panthers have an issue with Cam Newton and why guys like bellicheat can turn guys around and make them work. Cam can't stay healthy but the Panthers have made that situation world's worse. He isn't the goat for them, Id say that's either Steve Smith or Luke Kuechly but he should most definitely be on that list. 

5.  There could be any number of Browns subjects to ask your opinion on....but let's do this:    Give your opinion on Something, Anything  that peaks your interest  to do with the Browns  and/or their future prospects for the forthcoming season,  or beyond. 

I'm curious to see how Mayfield responds and if the Browns finally get wise and create some continuity within the coaching staff. You can't expect guys to develop if every season it's a different staff and the staff that exists gets immediately lambasted at the first sign of adversity. There have been some pretty bad hires for sure but maybe the Browns need to dig a little deeper.

Tomlin for example for most people outside of the real football beatnik was pretty under the radar. However he had a pretty solid track record and the respect of all his players at every stage. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Another Dutch fan.....

Yeah, it's weird how all the racist pieces of shit on here don't like me. I probably pissed Ghoolie off more than anyone on this board. 

Obviously I'm doing something right here. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it's weird how all the racist pieces of shit on here don't like me. I probably pissed Ghoolie off more than anyone on this board. 

Obviously I'm doing something right here. 

I got a good chuckle out of that. Sometimes delusions of grandeur are funny. 

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321649#types

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Do you have one on pathological liars? 

You know, people who make up stuff like fake sources telling them fake news, lying about what people said in the past (then ducking and weaving for days after when called on it), and pretending to be grieving some made up person or event? 

Got one for that? 🤣 

Do you have one on pathological liars? 

You know, people who make up stuff like fake sources telling them fake news, lying about what people said in the past (then ducking and weaving for days after when called on it), and pretending to be grieving some made up person or event? 

Got one for that? 🤣 

Why Do People Snore? Answers for Better Health | Johns Hopkins ...

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

Why Do People Snore? Answers for Better Health | Johns Hopkins ...

Is that a photo of someone who read your riveting thread about how Nick Chubb is a very good RB? Because that was some earth-shattering news!

Next thread from Icecube: WATER IS WET!

Is that a photo of someone who read your riveting thread about how Nick Chubb is a very good RB? Because that was some earth-shattering news!

Next thread from Icecube: WATER IS WET!

But...are Ice Cubes wet if they are frozen solid?  They ARE water. 

I think there are some in here that also need to understand that the political parties went through an ideological shift in the 1800's. Abraham Lincoln was a republican in name only if you use the ideologies of our current political parties. Republicans became democrats and vice versa so I always roll my damn eyes when Republicans try to lay claim to Abraham Lincoln. The same can be said of the KKK.

Let's try to bring it back to the Original purpose of this thread:  Bottom lining the  AFCN with consensus of opinion.

A. The Ravens got their asses handed to them by the Titans.  Remember that the Browns handed them their asses as well in the first meeting.  So, hopefully Ravens can have their asses handed to them  a lot more this year....and then they can't make excuses for it. 

B. Except for the opinion of the one Steeler fan on here, the Spermsuckers should be in for  mediocre season.

C. While Burrows has the talent and the tools,  it could take him some time to get it going in the NFL;  if the Bengals don't ruin him first.

D. While maybe Cam Newton may be a bit of a stuck up prick.....he is still arguably the best thing ever to wear a Panthers jersey and that franchise is just being petty when it refused to put his name on the poll about their GOAT.

E. The Browns can have a strong season.....if:   they can get over the CV-19 delays that hurt them, and if the coach and his staff are all cracked up to be what we think/hope they are,  and if the newcomers on this team, both free agents and rookies/2d year players step up and perform.  Especially on defense. 

That about sums it up.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Let's try to bring it back to the Original purpose of this thread:  Bottom lining the  AFCN with consensus of opinion.

A. The Ravens got their asses handed to them by the Titans.  Remember that the Browns handed them their asses as well in the first meeting.  So, hopefully Ravens can have their asses handed to them  a lot more this year....and then they can't make excuses for it. 

B. Except for the opinion of the one Steeler fan on here, the Spermsuckers should be in for  mediocre season.

C. While Burrows has the talent and the tools,  it could take him some time to get it going in the NFL;  if the Bengals don't ruin him first.

D. While maybe Cam Newton may be a bit of a stuck up prick.....he is still arguably the best thing ever to wear a Panthers jersey and that franchise is just being petty when it refused to put his name on the poll about their GOAT.

E. The Browns can have a strong season.....if:   they can get over the CV-19 delays that hurt them, and if the coach and his staff are all cracked up to be what we think/hope they are,  and if the newcomers on this team, both free agents and rookies/2d year players step up and perform.  Especially on defense. 

That about sums it up.

I don't care if you send your thoughts to me privately. I legit want to know why you think the steelers who finished 8-8 with qb musical chairs will be mediocre with Roethlisberger back. Where are the roster holes? And please for the sake of my current efforts to be nice make an actual effort (If you so choose) to actually break down the roster and explain. There is no reason other than massive injuries for the steelers to be mediocre. 

A. The Ravens got their asses handed to them by the Titans.  Remember that the Browns handed them their asses as well in the first meeting.  So, hopefully Ravens can have their asses handed to them  a lot more this year..

Do you remember a D'cord by the name of Dean Pee's? Once the D'cord of the Ravens for many good years..Than Pee's so-called Retired from Ravens. To uN-tire last season & signed with the Titans? Me thinks..Lamar got Pee'd on with Tenn.. Pee's being out at Titans may loom larger than Yanda being out at Ravens?...Both teams are beatable.. KC's team offensive speed is crazy good..let's just keep Pee's out of there & retired...  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I don't care if you send your thoughts to me privately. I legit want to know why you think the steelers who finished 8-8 with qb musical chairs will be mediocre with Roethlisberger back. Where are the roster holes? And please for the sake of my current efforts to be nice make an actual effort (If you so choose) to actually break down the roster and explain. There is no reason other than massive injuries for the steelers to be mediocre. 

To do a position by position breakdown of the rosters of each team in the AFCN and to do a side by side positioning evaluation is a lengthier proposition that I am willing or able to do at this particular point.  That will be appropriate as we actually come closer to the season, so belay that for now.

I will say these things:   If you recall, the Steelers were in salary cap hell, and the only real decent FA acquisition they got that I recall (and I am only going by basic memory)....was TE Eric Ebron.   They had to give up on Nick Vanett.  But, otherwise, only by the grace of a huge increase of the salary cap were they able to retain Bud Dupree.  And that is not a  plus...it is just holding status quo.

They also lost Mark Barron, Ramon Foster, Artie Burns, and Javon Hargrave.   Now, maybe you could say some of these were no great loss...but they were still the loss of veteran players...to have been replaced by whom?  Were there any upgrades brought in to replace these guys?  Steelers may have had a decent draft....one never knows about these things...but, every team drafts players.   I don't think their draft was rated any better at all than the other AFCN teams drafts.  I don't believe they had a first round pick even.  

So...beyond QB  the Steelers had either a downgrade, or at best a wash on the talent on their overall roster.

And,  as far as QB....as noted, you are doing a Dusty Springfield....a wishin' and a hopin' and a dreamin' and a prayin'  that he will be what he was  before his significant injuries.   Well, I am not saying he can't do that...but then I am not saying he can.  But....to quote General Ed Fenech....all your eggs are in one basket.  And General Fenech wanted to blow up that basket.   Has that happened?...or did the Easter Bunny bring you a new and improved BR basket.   Even if he is back....its not like every other team in the division hasn't improved to the point of being able to handle things.:

Here is an article with a Buy or Sell analysis if BR will be able to make it back to normal...from a Steeler oriented website. 

Buy:

The only things that we’ve heard about Roethlisberger’s status since his injury that matter are what we’ve heard from Roethlisberger, either directly or as a source. Back after the injury happened, he said that he has every intention of completing his contract through 2021.

He has also recently told multiple local beat writers that he is ahead of schedule in his recovery from the elbow surgery. He’s even being going through a shaving strike that will end when he can throw again in a few months.

These things are never a guarantee, but Roethlisberger has shown the desire to continue to play. Suggestions that he has gained significant weight are unfounded and based on images from the sidelines in a heavy beard and thick, layered clothing. (my note: maybe...or maybe he gained a lot of weight and then shed it...he definitely had a gut on him) Medical procedures have advanced quite a ways, so there’s no reason to believe he can’t come back from this injury and play at his highest level.

Sell:

That works in theory, and we’ve seen quarterbacks return to a high level of play after major surgeries, such as Peyton Manning, in the late stages of their career. But they also remain the rarity. And while he put up big numbers in 2018, some would argue that he has been declining already.

Aside from that, this offense is not the same as it was the last time he took the field. The loss of Antonio Brown on-field is something he hasn’t really had to reconcile with yet. Meanwhile, JuJu Smith-Schuster has regressed in Brown’s absence, and the line doesn’t look like it can protect him as they have in recent years. Even assuming he does play, it won’t be the same.

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

To do a position by position breakdown of the rosters of each team in the AFCN and to do a side by side positioning evaluation is a lengthier proposition that I am willing or able to do at this particular point.  That will be appropriate as we actually come closer to the season, so belay that for now.

I will say these things:   If you recall, the Steelers were in salary cap hell, and the only real decent FA acquisition they got that I recall (and I am only going by basic memory)....was TE Eric Ebron.   They had to give up on Nick Vanett.  But, otherwise, only by the grace of a huge increase of the salary cap were they able to retain Bud Dupree.  And that is not a  plus...it is just holding status quo.

They also lost Mark Barron, Ramon Foster, Artie Burns, and Javon Hargrave.   Now, maybe you could say some of these were no great loss...but they were still the loss of veteran players...to have been replaced by whom?  Were there any upgrades brought in to replace these guys?  Steelers may have had a decent draft....one never knows about these things...but, every team drafts players.   I don't think their draft was rated any better at all than the other AFCN teams drafts.  I don't believe they had a first round pick even.  

So...beyond QB  the Steelers had either a downgrade, or at best a wash on the talent on their overall roster.

And,  as far as QB....as noted, you are doing a Dusty Springfield....a wishin' and a hopin' and a dreamin' and a prayin'  that he will be what he was  before his significant injuries.   Well, I am not saying he can't do that...but then I am not saying he can.  But....to quote General Ed Fenech....all your eggs are in one basket.  And General Fenech wanted to blow up that basket.   Has that happened?...or did the Easter Bunny bring you a new and improved BR basket.   Even if he is back....its not like every other team in the division hasn't improved to the point of being able to handle things.:

Here is an article with a Buy or Sell analysis if BR will be able to make it back to normal...from a Steeler oriented website. 

Buy:

The only things that we’ve heard about Roethlisberger’s status since his injury that matter are what we’ve heard from Roethlisberger, either directly or as a source. Back after the injury happened, he said that he has every intention of completing his contract through 2021.

He has also recently told multiple local beat writers that he is ahead of schedule in his recovery from the elbow surgery. He’s even being going through a shaving strike that will end when he can throw again in a few months.

These things are never a guarantee, but Roethlisberger has shown the desire to continue to play. Suggestions that he has gained significant weight are unfounded and based on images from the sidelines in a heavy beard and thick, layered clothing. (my note: maybe...or maybe he gained a lot of weight and then shed it...he definitely had a gut on him) Medical procedures have advanced quite a ways, so there’s no reason to believe he can’t come back from this injury and play at his highest level.

Sell:

That works in theory, and we’ve seen quarterbacks return to a high level of play after major surgeries, such as Peyton Manning, in the late stages of their career. But they also remain the rarity. And while he put up big numbers in 2018, some would argue that he has been declining already.

Aside from that, this offense is not the same as it was the last time he took the field. The loss of Antonio Brown on-field is something he hasn’t really had to reconcile with yet. Meanwhile, JuJu Smith-Schuster has regressed in Brown’s absence, and the line doesn’t look like it can protect him as they have in recent years. Even assuming he does play, it won’t be the same.

I'm not going to line by line break this down as I'm not in the mood. Our roster without Ben was and is already very good. Mark barron nor artie burns will be missed. Burns never saw the field and by all intents and purposes is a first round bust. Barron was a stop gap and the steelers drafted bush. Hargrave is an absolute animal which is why he was paid as much as he was on the open market BUT he was miscast in our defense as he's more of a 43 lineman than a 34. 

Foster was reaalllly steady but he was on the back nine and I'm guessing he had a talk with the front office and decided to retire rather than get let go. As far as Ben is concerned who know but when you have wr's talking about how the ball is whistling when he throws it I'm guessing there isn't much to worry about with Ben unless the contact reagravates his elbow. 

You are correct the steelers didn't have a first round pick. We traded it for one of the best free safeties in the NFL. MASSIVE win as our pick was nowhere near top ten like the dolphins gambled that it would be with our qb revolving door. Our defense is on the cusp of absolutely ridiculous, 2008 good if not better. People also always talk about the cap hell and the steelers are always able to navigate it. If things were so dire they wouldn't have signed Ebron. As far as juju is concerned he got hurt but also had Mason rudolph who still isn't ready and duck who while is a feel good story and a great guy with the moxie he isn't a nfl starter. You should also pay some attention to diontae Johnson who unless I'm mistaken has the best separation rate in the NFL last season. Frankly he very well could become Antonio Brown 2.0 and if the steelers do anything at a exemplary level it's draft wr's. You keep sleeping on the steelers tho gipper. I will be nicer about it than normal when you are wrong. 🤙😎

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I'm not going to line by line break this down as I'm not in the mood. Our roster without Ben was and is already very good.

Good enough for only 8-8.

Mark barron nor artie burns will be missed. Burns never saw the field and by all intents and purposes is a first round bust. Barron was a stop gap and the steelers drafted bush.

Who did they replace Burns and Barron with?  Barron was a safety and  Bush is an LB...so that is not  a direct replacement.

Hargrave is an absolute animal which is why he was paid as much as he was on the open market BUT he was miscast in our defense as he's more of a 43 lineman than a 34. 

Well, OK, you lost his talent without replacing it from what I see (except perhaps with an unproven rookie)

Foster was reaalllly steady but he was on the back nine and I'm guessing he had a talk with the front office and decided to retire rather than get let go.

Again...who was picked up to replace him? 

As far as Ben is concerned who knows but when you have wr's talking about how the ball is whistling when he throws it I'm guessing there isn't much to worry about with Ben unless the contact reagravates his elbow. 

A wishin and a hopin, Dusty.  I say it is 50/50 that he is back to close to where he was. 

You are correct the steelers didn't have a first round pick. We traded it for one of the best free safeties in the NFL. MASSIVE win as our pick was nowhere near top ten like the dolphins gambled that it would be with our qb revolving door.

But, again, you had Fitzpatrick last year. Not denying his talent...just saying that he is a holdover, not an upgrade from a year ago. 

Our defense is on the cusp of absolutely ridiculous, 2008 good if not better.

More a dreamin and a prayin.  You may be right...or you may not. 

People also always talk about the cap hell and the steelers are always able to navigate it.

Well...everybody "navigates it"  somehow or another.  Remains to be seen which port that ship comes into. 

If things were so dire they wouldn't have signed Ebron.

Well...you dumped all those other 4-5 guys  including TE Vanett and were able to sign Ebron to replace him.  Not sure how the money worked out....but it may have been at best a wash. 

As far as juju is concerned he got hurt but also had Mason rudolph who still isn't ready and duck who while is a feel good story and a great guy with the moxie he isn't a nfl starter.

It was your own writer that said  juju wasn't what he was without AB there. 

You should also pay some attention to diontae Johnson who unless I'm mistaken has the best separation rate in the NFL last season.

Every team in the division has 2-3 of those guys....guys you think could be really good WRs. We have 2-3 ourselves who could be just as good or better  (and I am not talking about the likes of the proven guys like OBJ/Jarvis...I mean like Ratley, Taylor, Sunshine Superman)

Frankly he very well could become Antonio Brown 2.0

or not.

and if the steelers do anything at a exemplary level it's draft wr's.

That is a Pollyana view.  For every guy that turns out good you also have your Dri Archers, Martavis Bryant's, Markus Wheatons, Limas Sweed.  I don't think anyone has drafted more WRs in the last  10-12 years, so some of them do work out.  The ONLY one I really give great credit on is Brown.  None of the others have proven to be great receivers.  A couple of good ones,  A lot of unproven ones. 

You keep sleeping on the steelers tho gipper. I will be nicer about it than normal when you are wrong.

They were 8-8. They have missed the playoffs the last two years.  They had the 30th ranked offense last year.  I don't know if a return of BR gets them into the top half even offensively.  They did have a highly rated defense....but again, lost a  few stalwarts there. And still relying on Joe Haden...It is not that I am sleeping on them...its just that I am looking realistically at them.

CAN they improve from 8-8 with BR back?  Perhaps slightly. They DO have a winning HC.....he was the reason last season didn't see the Steelers sink to like  4-12.   Having Tomlin is a better bet for you than wishing and hoping BR is back to form. 🤙😎

I looked at a half dozen sites like ESPN, Bleacher Report etc.  that all gave the division to the  Ratfuckers...and had the Browns and Steelers fighting it out for 2d place. 

We shall see....hopefully, if they play.