THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns add scouts to their staff....female scouts

The Gipper

13 minutes ago, nickers said:

Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...

You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.  

And clearly you only read half my post.  As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification. 

Tell you what I will do:  I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.  

And clearly you only read half my post.  As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification. 

Tell you what I will do:  I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change. 

Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching...  Any bird brain knows this... Again..  you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...

19 minutes ago, nickers said:

Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching...  Any bird brain knows this... Again..  you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...

You just learned that from what I just taught you likely. 

You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you.   Sexist/racist bigot.

I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you. 

Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless:  football. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Gipper said:

You just learned that from what I just taught you likely. 

You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you.   Sexist/racist bigot.

I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you. 

Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless:  football. 

😂 God are you DUMB!...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

😂 God are you DUMB!...

I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true. 

And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:

So, reveal to us the following: 

a.  What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities. 

41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true. 

And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:

So, reveal to us the following: 

a.  What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities. 

At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that

This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap. 

However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see. 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, nickers said:

At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that

Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" .  It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position.  And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills.  Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for:  player background research. 

So, they each DO fit your criteria.  

End of story. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap. 

However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see. 

Except, as noted, the one DOES have NFL experience....and  personnel research experience. 

One day after work, and i get home to what appears to be, some women's mud rassel'n & Mud slinging;).. Anywho?

Somewhere, ya can bet.. Dorsey is getting a chuckle out of this''' NFL & personal background checks'''..Come on in, and login John..you got time to kill, hell write a book too....

Something tells me?

a) that maybe Stef's Chief of Staff, Callie Brownson & Kathleen Wood's have maybe crossed path's before in Buffalo? both were employed there around the same time..

b) I don't like the fact that Mrs. Wood's, has a PI background with players of the like's of Hunt or OBJ in our room? Name a team in the NFL that would? They know too many street folks..

c) Riley Hecklinski? no great bother..hired as a Intern* scout assistant*.. they do mostly 'head scout of region' grunt work..background in Kansas, so she might stay in same region?    

9 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I rest assured that you're deliberately lying.

You're a total and complete douchebag.    I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Orion said:

You're a total and complete douchebag.    I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.

I'm fine with this, in fact.

I get extra credit for diversity when I talk to people as dumb as you!  Rest assured there's plenty of married white males out there who are better qualified than you, but you were carefully chosen to meet my quota of stupidity for the day.. because bothering to talk to you makes me appear more tolerant.

22 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" .  It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position.  And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills.  Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for:  player background research. 

So, they each DO fit your criteria.  

End of story. 

NO THEY DO NOT!

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

Gip, he's obviously right.

I mean, for fuck's sake, he RESPONDED IN CAPS! 😀

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

I own Dutch Girl and she knows it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

Go tell it to your Mamma!

53 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

The same bitch boy that you ran to the moderators to cry about when your snowflake feeling got so, so hurt, or the bitch boy that got you so irate you wrote this: 

11/3/2019 DieHardBrownsFan wrote: "I'm reporting this to you because I want you to ban me. Fuck this place. I liked your husband by the way. Sayonara." 

But you couldn't stay away, because no one in the real world pays attention to you, so you crawled back here with your tail between your legs, begged to be let back on, so you could troll in a desperate attempt to garner some attention. It's almost sad. 😁

1 hour ago, nickers said:

I own Dutch Girl and she knows it.

Says the guy who was so tired of me making him look like the complete tool that he is that he had to put me on ignore... 😊

nickers claiming he owns me is as hilarious as France saying they owned Germany during WWII.