THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns add scouts to their staff....female scouts

The Gipper

https://sports.yahoo.com/browns-add-two-female-scouts-164548957.html

The Browns have added a pair of female scouts, as they continue to build one of the league’s more diverse staffs.

Via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns have hired Riley Hecklinski as a full-time scouting assistant in the research department, and Kathleen Wood as a scouting fellow for the 2020 season.

Hecklinski, a former softball player at Indiana State, has previously interned for the Senior Bowl and in recruiting for the University of Kansas.

Wood, a former private investigator, worked for the Senior Bowl last season. She also worked as a scouting fellow and intern for the Bills and Eagles.

Earlier this offseason, the Browns hired Callie Brownson as coach Kevin Stefanski’s chief of staff. General Manager Andrew Berry is one of the league’s two minority G.M.s.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Clowns name Katie Sowers as their next HC "Coffee Fetcher" in 2 years..... LOL A softball player and a PI?.. What the fuck do these dumb broads know about football?.. More stupid shit from the CLOWNZ!

7 hours ago, nickers said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Clowns name Katie Sowers as their next HC "Coffee Fetcher" in 2 years..... LOL A softball player and a PI?.. What the fuck do these dumb broads know about football?.. More stupid shit from the CLOWNZ!

A good private investigator is exactly what the Browns need. And the other chick is obviously serious about getting in the business.

Kudos for them and kudos to the Browns.

Do you hate everybody but white men? Actually seems like you hate a lot of them too.

Z

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

A good private investigator is exactly what the Browns need. And the other chick is obviously serious about getting in the business.

Kudos for them and kudos to the Browns.

Do you hate everybody but white men? Actually seems like you hate a lot of them too.

Z

I hate everyone equally :P

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

A good private investigator is exactly what the Browns need.

....first thing that popped into MY mind.  Dig into the slightly hidden history of some of the guys we're thinking of investing in.

Are the girls black?  Extra Brownie Points if they are.

Off the charts bonus points if they were black, asian, female LGBTUVWXYZ.

3 hours ago, Orion said:

....first thing that popped into MY mind.  Dig into the slightly hidden history of some of the guys we're thinking of investing in.

Are the girls black?  Extra Brownie Points if they are.

Off the charts bonus points if they were black, asian, female LGBTUVWXYZ.

Why does it matter to YOU who or what they are? 

If they're good at the job -- accurately identifying athletic strengths and weaknesses / creating usable documents for the people they report to -- then hire them, period dot.

Why, exactly, are YOU biased against them?  The job isn't. 

We didn't doubt it, but thanks for demonstrating that people like you are the reason this needs to be publicized, of course.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nickers said:

I hate everyone equally :P

Till I find some photos.👯‍♀️..  This saves promoted Ryan Grigson from making & fetching the coffee 🏃‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Why, exactly, are YOU biased against them? 

I'm not.  I'm fine with it in fact.  So long as they interviewed people and chose the best fit for the job(s).  Which I'm sure they did.

...but ya get extra credit for diversity if it's a black asian female LGBTUVWXYZ.   Rest assured that there's married white males out there that were better qualified, that didn't get jobs because a certain applicant made their department / company look more diversified.....be it race, nationality, gender, whatever.   I bet we all know someone who's been through that.  I do.  Now, I'm not saying that blacks, women, gay, etc. aren't discriminated against....but the pendulum can swing quite far in either direction.

56 minutes ago, Orion said:

I'm not.  I'm fine with it in fact.  So long as they interviewed people and chose the best fit for the job(s).  Which I'm sure they did.

...but ya get extra credit for diversity if it's a black asian female LGBTUVWXYZ.   Rest assured that there's married white males out there that were better qualified, that didn't get jobs because a certain applicant made their department / company look more diversified.....be it race, nationality, gender, whatever.   I bet we all know someone who's been through that.  I do.  Now, I'm not saying that blacks, women, gay, etc. aren't discriminated against....but the pendulum can swing quite far in either direction.

These chicks have 0 qualifications in my view.. They have 0 pedigree

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Simply because they have vaginas?

No ding dong.. They're unqualified.. How hard is that for your feeble old brain to absorb?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Nickers is an artifact

Artifacts should be contained in the Poli board

You should be drowned in a vat of Lake Erie Swill!

32 minutes ago, nickers said:

read the article on top

I did. Limited information there. 

Indiana fastpitch players are no joke man. They take it seriously. My daughter’s hitting coach played wideout for Ball State, and his daughter played at Purdue. I have extensive experience watching my kid’s teams square off against Indy girls, and we were always on our toes against those ladies.

Hoosiers go next level with sports. They literally build football fields and baseball diamonds in their back yards.

And a female PI? Maybe someone like her coulda got the drop on a Johnny Manziel situation and avoided that whole fiasco. Gotta think outside the box here.

4 hours ago, nickers said:

They're unqualified

Objectively false.  It's OK, though - your lack of skill at life was never in doubt.

8 hours ago, Orion said:

...but ya get extra credit for diversity if it's a black asian female

Because nobody in this world could ever possibly be as dumb as nickers in real life, right? Or maybe, just maybe.. discrimination is real life to some people and not the game you keep fervently wishing it was.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Orion said:

...but ya get extra credit

Extra credit how, dipshit?  Show proof that it's tangible.

Rest assured that there's married white males out there that were better qualified

I rest assured that you're deliberately lying.  Show proof that anyone both applied for the job and is better qualified.

Until you find one, the number of people who are better qualified.. is 0.  The same as your IQ!  Isn't this fun?

I'm not saying that blacks, women, gay, etc. aren't discriminated against

Yes, you are.  It's OK - you can lift your hood while you type! You're full of hate and you love it!  Clap your hands, Hercules!

Stick to the white power political forum.  You'll find more politically correct virtue signaling conservatives regurgitating alt-right talking points there!

4 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Objectively false.  It's OK, though - your lack of skill at life was never in doubt.

Because nobody in this world could ever possibly be as dumb as nickers in real life, right? Or maybe, just maybe.. discrimination is real life to some people and not the game you keep fervently wishing it was.

Tell me dexter... What qualifies them?... All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb because it doesn't fit whatever narrative your trying to spin.... All I said was they're unqualified.. Ok.. one has limited exp with the bills. The other was a PI.. I just don't see how being a freakin PI translates to football acumen.. Until proven other wise.. They are 2 underlings with little or no exp...

8 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I did. Limited information there. 

Indiana fastpitch players are no joke man. They take it seriously. My daughter’s hitting coach played wideout for Ball State, and his daughter played at Purdue. I have extensive experience watching my kid’s teams square off against Indy girls, and we were always on our toes against those ladies.

Hoosiers go next level with sports. They literally build football fields and baseball diamonds in their back yards.

And a female PI? Maybe someone like her coulda got the drop on a Johnny Manziel situation and avoided that whole fiasco. Gotta think outside the box here.

Softball isnt football...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Tell me dexter... What qualifies them?... All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb because it doesn't fit whatever narrative your trying to spin.... All I said was they're unqualified.. Ok.. one has limited exp with the bills. The other was a PI.. I just don't see how being a freakin PI translates to football acumen.. Until proven other wise.. They are 2 underlings with little or no exp...

You are making the complete false assumption that these women are there to teach football to the players  That  is NOT  going to be their roles.   Yes, read the article.  One is to be involved in player research. You don't have to have a penis to do player research.  That Magnum PI  background may be helpful. God knows there is enough complaining about this team not doing a proper job of looking into the character and record of the players they want to bring in.  The other is a "scouting fellow", i.e. an intern.  INTERN....i.e. a position wherein your main job is simply to learn about things.  Even your sorry fucking dumb ass would potentially be able to be put into a position of "learning". 

Again...your entire objection to these people is based on the particular makeup of their chromosomes. 

2 hours ago, nickers said:

All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb

Burden's on you to prove this.  Until then, YOU are the one trying to spin a narrative.

I'm sure your reply will be fantastically logical - while you're making a living off the ad revenue from posting instructional videos of white power hand signals to YouTube, of course!

You're really not very good at this.. all you've got is projection.  You are a dumb goon calling other people dumb.. and when they don't buy it, you have no second move.

31 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Burden's on you to prove this.  Until then, YOU are the one trying to spin a narrative.

I'm sure your reply will be fantastically logical - while you're making a living off the ad revenue from posting instructional videos of white power hand signals to YouTube, of course!

You're really not very good at this.. all you've got is projection.  You are a dumb goon attempting to call other people dumb.. and when they don't fall for it, you have no second move.

just like you Mr Moron

35 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You are making the complete false assumption that these women are there to teach football to the players  That  is NOT  going to be their roles.   Yes, read the article.  One is to be involved in player research. You don't have to have a penis to do player research.  That Magnum PI  background may be helpful. God knows there is enough complaining about this team not doing a proper job of looking into the character and record of the players they want to bring in.  The other is a "scouting fellow", i.e. an intern.  INTERN....i.e. a position wherein your main job is simply to learn about things.  Even your sorry fucking dumb ass would potentially be able to be put into a position of "learning". 

Again...your entire objection to these people is based on the particular makeup of their chromosomes. 

I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!

12 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

I'm rubber you're glue! This is fun!

You're more like a rubber necked Turkey.. And Glue is bad for your brain cells.. just ask julio and Tulio...

58 minutes ago, nickers said:

I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!

What the fuck do you think "coaching" is?  EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher.   The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance. 

So, these ladies are not there to teach/coach.   They are there to scout/research. 

So, reveal to us the following: 

a.  What ARE the required elements necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities. 

(I would wager that numerous NFL scouts have less "credentials" than these two have...but they do have something they don't have:  a schmekel)

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What the fuck do you think "coaching" is?  EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher.   The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance. 

Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...