THE BROWNS BOARD

Chubb at GA

Icecube

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

The Top Team in the Big Ten is THE Ohio State University.  I would give them a 50/50 chance against any team in the nation,  SEC or otherwise. 

You asked what I thought  would happen if the Top Big Ten Team would play the Top SEC team....not what did happen in the past.  (If that is what you wanted, you should have framed your question differently)   I asumed you were talking going forward.  I will take my chances on Ohio State at 50/50 any time.  

On 6/29/2020 at 9:00 PM, The Gipper said:

The Top Team in the Big Ten is THE Ohio State University.  I would give them a 50/50 chance against any team in the nation,  SEC or otherwise. 

You asked what I thought  would happen if the Top Big Ten Team would play the Top SEC team....not what did happen in the past.  (If that is what you wanted, you should have framed your question differently)   I asumed you were talking going forward.  I will take my chances on Ohio State at 50/50 any time.  

Recent history says you are wrong. OSU losses to top SEC teams is the the norm. OSU beats the weak big 10 teams and what happens when they face the Alabamas of the world? They get their chicklets knocked out. Frame that question. 

6 hours ago, Icecube said:

Recent history says you are wrong. OSU losses to top SEC teams is the the norm. OSU beats the weak big 10 teams and what happens when they face the Alabamas of the world? They get their chicklets knocked out. Frame that question. 

Except of course they beat Alabama the last two times they played them including in the CFP