THE BROWNS BOARD

Bolton's book

cccjwh

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I don't think anyone thinks Trump supporters are going to read a book. They are all in on Cheetos Jesus. There could be evidence he rape a 13 year old girl and they would still vote for him. 

C57EE046-354E-4C75-BD68-D5C3AB11BDDF.jpeg

• Haha 1

Yet another court lose because of stupidity. The morons thought they could just stall long enough for the election, but didn't bother to check if they are publishing the book. Lawsuit was a few months late. Sure Cheetos Jesus is corrupt piece of shit, but at least his administration is incompetent. MAGA

https://apnews.com/dd4d178b8050739c915e455e022347ae?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

“In taking it upon himself to publish his book without securing final approval from national intelligence authorities, Bolton may indeed have caused the country irreparable harm. But in the Internet age, even a handful of copies in circulation could irrevocably destroy confidentiality,” Lamberth wrote.

Just one individual with a book in hand could publish its contents from a local coffee shop, he said.

“With hundreds of thousands of copies around the globe — many in newsrooms — the damage is done. There is no restoring the status quo,” the judge wrote.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:04 PM, Canton Dawg said:

C57EE046-354E-4C75-BD68-D5C3AB11BDDF.jpeg

you betcha ! I will campaign for Pres Trump this fall. We get him another term, or permanent corruption takes our country down.

Verified Account

· Shared with Public
v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

I gave John Bolton, who was incapable of being Senate confirmed because he was considered a wacko, and was not liked, a chance. I always like hearing differing points of view. He turned out to be grossly incompetent, and a liar. See judge’s opinion. CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!!!

On 6/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, Westside Steve said:

So you thought Bolton was cool all along? Or just because he snaked out the president? Seems to me he was known far and wide as an asshole.

WSS

I don’t have an opinion one way or another on Bolton’s personality.  Merely pointing out there is a legitimate number of Trump appointees who have questioned his leadership ability in his first 3 years in office.

28 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I don’t have an opinion one way or another on Bolton’s personality.  Merely pointing out there is a legitimate number of Trump appointees who have questioned his leadership ability in his first 3 years in office.

No doubt but that's not the point of my question. Maybe you were younger than I thought but it seems to me during the Bush Administration the people on the left despised him. Reason being they thought he was insane Warhawk. Trump's reluctance to go full bore militarily has pissed off a lot of rank-and-file Military Officers and boots on the ground advisors. I'm just guessing that if Trump were a Democrat and pissed those guys off you'd be down with it.

I do think the president was unprepared for the chain of command in Washington. Too many people you can't trust. Too many people with their own agenda. C'est la vie. That probably won't happen with a puppet like Biden.

WSS

Old enough to remember the Bush administration.  The past year or so I’ve tried to grow a bit and stop generalizing or labeling.  Don’t despise the president, nor would I simply based on party..  I just find it interesting that so many people who were lauded by the man have been fired and demeaned when they don’t as he wishes.  Also it is a bit strange that you have more than a few appointments who don’t feel he is competent.

I understand his supporters will chalk it up to disgruntled employees but I am also curious as to how many of these disgruntled employees would alarm his supporters to the point they see an issue with his leadership?

4 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Old enough to remember the Bush administration.  The past year or so I’ve tried to grow a bit and stop generalizing or labeling.  Don’t despise the president, nor would I simply based on party..  I just find it interesting that so many people who were lauded by the man have been fired and demeaned when they don’t as he wishes.  Also it is a bit strange that you have more than a few appointments who don’t feel he is competent.

I understand his supporters will chalk it up to disgruntled employees but I am also curious as to how many of these disgruntled employees would alarm his supporters to the point they see an issue with his leadership?

it's more like firing to cover up scandals, (like obamao fired Flynn)... and firing dishonest obaMao scandal activists currently underming Pres Trump's chances of winning, and BEING president, and trying to destroy his ability to get re-elected.

peter strzok referred to it, the evidence has come out now, and more is on the way.

McEnany: 'No one seemed to care' when Obama fired holdover IGs

https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 498492...

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Tuesday that “no one seemed to care” when former President Obama fired holdover inspectors general from the preceding administration, amid an...

Author: Justine Coleman

Obama Fired an Inspector General to Cover Up a Sex Scandal ...

https://pjmedia.com › news-and-politics › matt...

May 18, 2020 · The Obama White House also deliberately misled Congress about the reasons for the firing. Walpin was ultimately cleared of the allegations made by the Obama White House.

Author: Matt Margolis

Obama Fires Top General Without Even a Phone Call

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › weekly-standard › ...

P resident Barack Obama fired General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced. "I am told that General Mattis was...

Why did Obama fire James Mattis? Are Trump’s claims over ...

https://www.hitc.com › en-gb › 2020 › 06 › 04 › why-did...

Trump claims to have fired James Mattis himself but officially, just like in Obama’s administration, Mattis resigned as the Secretary of Defence. However, the president is understood to have sped...

22 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Hard to tell. The establishment on both sides hate Trump and probably aren't used to doing business the way he's used to doing business. For instance 5 putting a band together to tour my new record or better yet make that my business manager who doesn't really know the songs was putting together a band for me okay? So he picks a bunch of really hot musicians without knowing if they're style is going to mesh well with what I do or if we'll get along personally. Is that understandable? So I tell Hot Shot guitar player I want that solo played like XXX but he wants to play it like ZZZ there are going to be hurt feelings and he is going to be pissed at me.

WSS