THE BROWNS BOARD

June 16 update, I was in the hospital for 5 long days and 4 nights, Home now!

mjp28

June 16 update.

Hi everybody,

I was in the hospital for 5 long days and 4 nights, I'm beat details later.

Oh I got COVIT-19 tested NEGATIVE. Yay !   Later mjp

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

damn the 19 to death

glad you are home man

Yeah I was in for other things but since I was there they gave me a test.  And those great words negative.

COVIT-19 is dominating everything in life.... around the world.

I had a doctor's appointment today and one tomorrow and then can catch a break.

Well here is my latest update, some hope if this nerve block works and my hip infection stays away.

Now the facts:

Well we have a lot going on.  Hospital 6-10 home Sunday 6-14 basically UTI and other stuff plus my hip is killing me.

Wednesday went to the wound doctor Thursday went to my MD post hospital visit.  I told her that I can't stand the hip pain, van rides, everything else any longer and am going to see my surgeon about getting a nerve block.  I never wanted one but who knows it might actually work.

Next week Monday I might get this wound vac put back on the coccyx wound.  Wednesday back to wound doctor by ambulance again and go from there.

My hip infection situation is not good, they can't keep putting me in the hospital for six weeks then rehab.  Last year I spent 15 then 10 weeks in two stays.  I am now just on two 100 mg antibiotic pills probably for life and hope for the best.  The surgical fix is drastic remove your hip and maybe pelvis.  I can't do that.

SO believe it or not I just take it day and week at at time.  This obviously has been physically hard on Nancy with her shoulder, knees and now wrist.

We still just need some down time with no hospitals, I've been in twice this year.

SO what's new?  Watching the Trump comedy hours?  Keep in touch.  mjp

........oh btw this hip infection started in 2014 as a small opening then turned inward toward the bones going on 7 years now.  I never dreamed a bone infection could hurt so bad.  Hey I'm a tough BROWNS FAN dammit !  :lol:
Edited by mjp28

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

........oh btw this hip infection started in 2014 as a small opening then turned inward toward the bones going on 7 years now.  I never dreamed a bone infection could hurt so bad.  Hey I'm a tough BROWNS FAN dammit !  :lol:

Ok..Butt just one more view of Shakira's, Hip Shakes  NZ5.gif   👀(damn) and Your Welcome! & Get Well..                  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can't they give you the oxy for pain?  Someone in your situation should get it regardless.

I've been on a combination of morphine and oxy for a few years now as much as is safe -but- it is no magic bullet.

But it does help my writing skills here plus doing gip's damn trivia games.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I've been on a combination of morphine and oxy for a few years now as much as is safe -but- it is no magic bullet.

But it does help my writing skills here plus doing gip's damn trivia games.  :lol:

Oh it's 3:30 am and I took a PRN (when needed) oxy an hour ago for pain and am reading my emails and other stuff...... "better living through chemistry".  :huh: