THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns players taking a knee

MLD Woody

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Chicago had 18 murders in a 24 hour period on May 31st this year.

The deadliest day in that city’s history in the past 60 years.

I guess Black lives don’t matter to other Black lives...and that’s a shame.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/8/21281998/chicago-deadliest-day-violence-murder-history-police-crime

Why can't these athletes protest during off season it would draw media attention and they make millions why cant they if they are so worried invest back into those communities hit hardest.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:42 AM, MLD Woody said:

Aaaaaaand now it's locked / move

Well it was fun. I appreciate the level headed responses we got while it lasted. 

Well it was interesting for a page. But the right wing nutjobs had to start posting. Oh well.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well it was interesting for a page. But the right wing nutjobs had to start posting. Oh well.

If you only want to hear people opinions that agree with you use the PM function why post in an open public forum?

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Please, please, please can we skip the "they're disrespecting the flag" bullshit? 

oh there's certainly plenty of bullshit and this protest is the biggest sticking turd of the pile. You want to bring attention to something? A career criminal gets killed by police officer and the country is in flames. That's not enough attention for you woodpecker? Why not bring attention to the actually innocent people who have died at the hands of these rioting sons of bitches? Or the fact that for everyone person wrongly killed by the police there are literally thousands gunned down by people of their own color in the streets? But you don't give a shit about that.

Drew Brees admitted his mistake and understands it now. I'm hoping more posters on here do as well.

Drew Brees didn't admit any fucking mistake he was forced to do that and you know it. The left loves to do shit like that force people to apologize for shit they shouldn't apologize for. Rodger Goodell can blow me too.

We were all shocked and outraged by the death of George Floyd regardless of the fact he was little more than a thug. nobody seems to care about the innocent people who were murdered by your buddies.

WSS

image.thumb.png.cc825b890784d71cd3d5bd869b982b79.png

On 6/11/2020 at 9:19 PM, Vambo said:

Tell that to Brett Kavanaugh.

A conformation hearing and a trial in court are different.  Much of what Kavanaugh was asked and accused of would have never been allowed by the trial judge. The questioning would have stopped quickly if it continued with the attorney being held in contempt of court and removed from the courtroom and placed in a holding chamber until the judge came back to decide what s/he was going to do with that person.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ballpeen said:

A conformation hearing and a trial in court are different.  Much of what Kavanaugh was asked and accused of would have never been allowed by the trial judge. The questioning would have stopped quickly if it continued with the attorney being held in contempt of court and removed from the courtroom and placed in a holding chamber until the judge came back to decide what s/he was going to do with that person.

Thanks

I love sports because it's normally a diversion, a place to get away from all the BS going on.

I'm not canceling my season tickets over this. But the constant politicizing of everything is getting real, real old.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

But the constant politicizing of everything is getting real, real old.

Conservatives thinking their feelings matter is already real, real old.  You're welcome to have a feeling, but you are not welcome to tell someone else what to do.

It's his choice - not yours.  You absolutely have zero justification for trying to tell him "how" or "when" to protest - or not - you arrogant self-righteous ass.

Nobody asked [or will ask] you if it's OK to protest.. because it's never going to be the right time or method or message or some other excuse to always ignore actual problems.

TLDR: Get over yourself.

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Didn't you just like a post the other day that alluded to anyone taking a knee during the anthem should never be allowed to be an American again? 

Um ... no.

I think I laughed at it.

Z

On 6/11/2020 at 8:54 PM, FairHooker11 said:

what did you try to say there pussie?

to the casual observer it looks like a lot of hair on fire rants from 4 years ago... 

Id be careful with the "unpleasant person" claim  because the date with your kids might be stayed if the parole officer finds out 

youve been threatening people again... LOL

Well you have shown you are an inbred that can't spell "pussy" and you're clearly a very disturbed pedophile because of where you went with you mind (why would that enter any sane, decent,  person's mind especially with 3 years olds??"). That's not only creepy but also deeply disgusting. Hopefully your away from any public schools, and are registered in your neighborhood for the public safety. What a disgusting sicko you are. Jesus Christ!

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

No,  that was NOT Zombo...at all.  That was someone else. 

It was that racist Nickers and Zombo laughed LOL @ him and rightful so . He should be shamed off this board for his constant blatant racism and equally horrible football takes. His probably on suicide watch after hearing this with a 12 gauge in his mouth but no shells. Good for Baker for taking a stand against police brutality again unarmed black men, and siding with his African American Teammates, enough is enough. Go fucken Browns!!! seems like the entire organization is complete unison about this.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Really?  You mean like  you hope that someone engages in sexual intercourse with him?   How nice and considerate of you.   Got anyone in mind?  (I guess he does have a wife...start with her)

That's all you can do is laugh at the absurdity of these people now.

15 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Well you have shown you are an inbred that can't spell "pussy" and you're clearly a very disturbed pedophile because of where you went with you mind (why would that enter any sane, decent,  person's mind especially with 3 years olds??"). That's not only creepy but also deeply disgusting. Hopefully your away from any public schools, and are registered in your neighborhood for the public safety. What a disgusting sicko you are. Jesus Christ!

Shall we go all grammar nazi on this post? 🤣

• Haha 2