THE BROWNS BOARD

Football and coronavirus

Orion

It has to come down to the players policing themselves into staying safe.  We see what happened to the Marlins & Cardinals.  And now the Indians are upset with their pair of bar hoppers.  Management can tell the players to stay home...but for the players that don't buy into it, the rest of the team has to let them know that it's not cool and that you're an asshole for not staying safe for your team mates.  -  I think I would put it this way, You wanna do that stuff?  Then get the fuck out and go do it to your own family and friends.  

14 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I got a new phone but it still does it. 

lol.   I'm still using my state-of-the-art iPhone 5s.  I want the 11 Pro.  It's smallish and has a zoom lens.  But I'm not spending $1150 for a friggin' phone.  I could get a fairly decent guitar for that money.  

Masks DO protect BOTH the wearer and other people

Suck it, non-mask people.

I do agree, though - this is about your freedoms.  You have the freedom to die young if you don't wear the mask.     Funny how people deliberately leave that one out..

Fun fact: If everyone had adopted the concept "I wear a mask to make the day we don't need one come sooner" .. we'd have big ten football this fall.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 9:07 PM, The Gipper said:

Trump puts his brand on many things he doesn't own and  had nothing to do with creating.  So, while he certainly didn't create this....he has certainly branded this with his name like he owns it. 

TDS sure does spark the imagination in you people.