THE BROWNS BOARD

Buffalo Police Push Down Old Man

MLD Woody

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's a bad take. But alright

Maybe to you.

I think the optics are far worse than they appear though.

If you play a random pickup game at the court in the park, its going to get more physical than that.  That was just your standard "back the fuck up" shove.  It only looks awful because the old man couldn't keep his feet.  If they push you or I like that, it wouldn't make the news because we wouldn't have fallen down and bled everywhere.

The cop he initially confronted/stood in front of/whatever appeared to be listening to him calmly, while gesturing him in the other direction.  The cop literally came to a complete stop, he didn't just steamroll this old man.  Then, something happens that causes 3 cops to simultaneously react exactly the same.  I don't know why that is and neither do you.  I think your assessment goes farther out on the limb than mine.  

And I'd also like to add, if you reach out (like he did) in the direction of a cop in anyway, only bad things will happen.  White, black, old, or young, it doesn't matter.  I'm sure you know this by now.

I guess the question for you, Woody, is should the average citizen/protester listen to the cops in this situation?   The only thing we know  about the video conversation was he was told, if nothing else, non-verbally to turn around.  Well, he didn't and here we are.

Obviously, you don't like the "militarization" of the police here, but this isn't typical protocol.  They've probably been dealing with more arson, vandalism, violence, and theft over the past couple of weeks than they did over the previous 5 years combined.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Gee, there's another shocker eh BJ, Tex, harddickfan, and hoorta?

GREAT question.

I, for one, am waiting for comment from those four.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Scary the number of people on here blaming the victim.  Are Browns fans really that shitty.

Bigger question is why was the old man getting in the cops space?

Why did the old man reach toward where the cops hand gun would be?

Would this have happened if the old man not been aggressive?

You do stupid things you win stupid prizes.

Apparently the old man was looking for a confrontation from the cops and he got it, had he stayed away from the cops nothing could have happened.

Added to the fact the cops have been getting bricks, frozen water bottles thrown at them hit on the head from behind and set on fire I'm sure the cops are on edge.

2020-06-09_124702.jpg

2020-06-09_124808.jpg

23 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

He's a victim of his own stupidity, in some ways.  There's not much to cry about.

somewhere along the way, if you are even a fake victim for the left's cause, you are still a famous hero.

it encourages more and more of it - to feed the hate of the left. It's out of control now.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/nj-trump-supporter-mocks-george-floyds-death-as-protesters-passed/2425224/

A white man in South Jersey knelt on another man's neck as a group of Black Lives Matter protesters marched by on Monday, mocking the way George Floyd died and sending shocked reactions through the crowd and on social media.

The past 24 hours have roiled Franklin Township as the clips racked up thousands of views on social media.

A good friend of mine is navy IC... 4? I believe.    

So OAN's theory, which in turn was also JF"s theory (fucking shocker there) is out the window.        His words in a text. 

I find the President’s theory unlikely. If the police are using frequency hopping encrypted comms a cell phone won’t do shit for you. Even if it could, it’s radio. You don’t need to be at the point of origin. You can intercept the signal anywhere within range. If they’re using single channel the same applies.

The only reason he’d need to be so close would be to establish a Bluetooth or WiFi link or something.  Even then that won't do anything. What was the old guy trying to do, airdrop dick pics?"

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No such thing as an IC4.  Maybe IC3 which would be a Petty Officer third class (E-4)?  It then goes to IC2 (E5), IC1 (E6), ICC (E7) ICCS (E8) and ICCM (E9).

Yeah, that.     Solid my bad.  Either way, info still valid.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/nj-trump-supporter-mocks-george-floyds-death-as-protesters-passed/2425224/

A white man in South Jersey knelt on another man's neck as a group of Black Lives Matter protesters marched by on Monday, mocking the way George Floyd died and sending shocked reactions through the crowd and on social media.

The past 24 hours have roiled Franklin Township as the clips racked up thousands of views on social media.

what a piece of shit