THE BROWNS BOARD

Buffalo Police Push Down Old Man

MLD Woody

Probably a similar age to many of you. I'd love for some of you to explain how this is justified in any way.

The officers that shoved him have been charged

The rest of the unit resigned. Not in disgust but in solidarity with the officers that were charged. Not to mention the initial report just straight up lying about what happened

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/05/57-buffalo-police-resign-from-riot-unit-in-protest-of-officers-suspension/#5ae7fd0b473e

Well, I'm not sure what provoked the shove, so I'm not going to dig into it.  He did appear to try and hold the cops from moving forward, but I'm in no way saying he was overly aggressive either.  Better audio would have helped to understand everyone's intentions.

But what this does prove, the police are handling this situation universally equal across age and race.  Kind of hard to say this only happens to black people, which is what the whole protest is about.  Want proof, exhibit A....

57 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well, I'm not sure what provoked the shove, so I'm not going to dig into it.  He did appear to try and hold the cops from moving forward, but I'm in no way saying he was overly aggressive either.  Better audio would have helped to understand everyone's intentions.

But what this does prove, the police are handling this situation universally equal across age and race.  Kind of hard to say this only happens to black people, which is what the whole protest is about.  Want proof, exhibit A....

That's a bad take. But alright

Dude looked like he was handing back a riot helmet.   Non-threatening older man and looks like the only one there.  

Those officers were rightfully charged. Old man had his hands up gesturing to the steps at this right, not making forcible contact with any officers.   Discretion of force is part of duty, zero need for that type of escalation. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Your link wouldn't play. This one should. Get off the street you old goat leave the police alone they're going to take care of some actual rioters you idiot.

PS the announcer warning everyone that this is graphic and hard to watch. Please ....

WSS

We get it tough guy. Geez

I guess this video will just serve as a litmus test. See who tries to defend it. 

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We get it tough guy. Geez

I guess this video will just serve as a litmus test. See who tries to defend it. 

Well then put me down for I don't care. Don't fuk with the cops and you're not going to get pushed. Sorry you fell down on you Wesley old coot.

WSS

I'm not so much in the defending it as much as wondering what is this old guy doing there to begin with? Shouldn't he be worrying about coronavirus?

Here's a tip: when you have a militarized police force marching down the street: if you have no intention of fighting them get the fuck out of the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm not so much in the defending it as much as wondering what is this old guy doing there to begin with? Shouldn't he be worrying about coronavirus?

Here's a tip: when you have a militarized police force marching down the street: if you have no intention of fighting them get the fuck out of the way. 

Would seem to be the prudent thing to do.

Return the helmet my ass.. If that were his intention. Then set the fucking thing down and scurry off the other direction..

I thought this old dumbass had already been deemed the instigator in this matter by officials anyhow..

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Apparently the old guy had been an activist for causes for a long time (at least that's what I heard). He was probably there peacefully protesting police brutality and racial inequality like many others. 

At what point do we ask why there were completely militarized police walking down the street?

I know some want the narrative to be that there are all of these violent thugs everywhere and the police have no choice but we have dozens of videos to show that's not the case. Just like how Trump's church propaganda video rings hollow because of the videos others were able to take. 

There have been reported instances of curfew notices going out right before they're set to happen so cops can go after people. They've created a police line on one end of protestors and flash banged them on another. They've shot bystanders with rubber bullets causing real damage

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Apparently the old guy had been an activist for causes for a long time (at least that's what I heard). He was probably there peacefully protesting police brutality and racial inequality like many others. 

At what point do we ask why there were completely militarized police walking down the street?

I know some want the narrative to be that there are all of these violent thugs everywhere and the police have no choice but we have dozens of videos to show that's not the case. Just like how Trump's church propaganda video rings hollow because of the videos others were able to take. 

There have been reported instances of curfew notices going out right before they're set to happen so cops can go after people. They've created a police line on one end of protestors and flash banged them on another. They've shot bystanders with rubber bullets causing real damage

Yeah, no, I get what you're saying. It is concerning. But...they're there...and since they are the smart thing would be to make yourself scarce. 

38 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yeah, no, I get what you're saying. It is concerning. But...they're there...and since they are the smart thing would be to make yourself scarce. 

Unfortunately it just doesn't seem that simple. And that doesn't excuse the police from the militaristic power they're exerting on innocent people. Including a 75 year old man

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

This beats you explaining why this old man is Illuminati deep state pizza gate whatever asinine BS we can expect from you

we never get ANYTHING good or bad from you. So there's that.

Seems to me, that the old guy wanted to be an activist - victim. We don't know what he said,

but the several stutter steps backwards...

seems like, regardless, they didn't have to push him.

They should have gently laid him on the ground and arrested him

Dude was going to steal a shoulder mounted radio off of a cop.... with his hand full of a cell phone practically the size of an ipad?  

Sure thing, slugger.   Tell me, does he also do side-walk sleight of hand magic?   I'm sure him indicating to something on the ground was a clever distraction.  Old boy was putting 65 years of magic camp dollars into real world application.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This beats you explaining why this old man is Illuminati deep state pizza gate whatever asinine BS we can expect from you

image.png.3b4e6f06d672c18a82f6ab337a5c817b.png

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/06/buffalo-officials-duped-by-professional-antifa-provocateur-arrest-and-charge-two-police-officers-righteous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/?fbclid=IwAR0mpzFckcocO8IzG3vKX2UNgGnXKt8Arymb92grX8p3oklr8ndDoZXNFkU

image.png.42a6c10b39185415ae1da08a7712d964.png

There are better pics out there that I'm not going to waste time digging for.

Upper left, you can see the tubing under his shirt, center right tube comes out of mask and wraps around Ear where "Blood" comes out the front of the Ear (seen in better pics).

No Blood from back of head, and in other pictures you can see a slight pad before everything starts.

Smacking sound is the Helmet in his left hand hitting the ground.

Also some earlier in the day stuff where he's talking about having some "fun".

Someone else said he got arrested, that I haven't followed up on.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Unfortunately it just doesn't seem that simple. And that doesn't excuse the police from the militaristic power they're exerting on innocent people. Including a 75 year old man

There's looting and rioting going on all over the country. You think these cats are going to stop everyone and politely question them? 

There's an old saying. "Pick your battles" That old fellow picked a really bad and stupid battle. 

• Upvote 1