THE BROWNS BOARD

Gen Mattis has denounced President Trump as a threat to the constitution

cccjwh

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

funny when there is someone who knows more about a person and calls him out on it

Jim:

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would — engage in this discourse. Marines keep their word.

The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew. Jim, this is the new nihilism. See Dan Henniger in WSJ today. Marines support the police in harm’s way.

Did you forget that President Bush used active duty Marines to quell the riots in LA? President Trump has countless cities and some snowflake governors and mayors wetting themselves in the use of force to protect innocent lives and property. The AG of Massachusetts thinks burning property is good protest. Three more policeman were stabbed and shot in NYC last night.

Think about it. Should he be upset about the obvious failure of leadership? Where are you, Jim?

Marines go to the fight.

No one divided this country more than Obama. He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to cartels. He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas. You remember, he fired you.

President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in three years than anyone in the last fifty. Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded. Ask them about the prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the laws enacted by Biden and his hacks. You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon.

I understand, you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President, his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks – including those with stars.

You said nothing of the ugly, hate filled, disgraceful comments of Pelosi, Schumer, Perez, and other Democrat hacks defaming the President and his office. You said nothing of the unlawful sanctuary cities and the unlawful release of hoodlums. You said nothing of the resistance movement to paralyze our courts and our government operations. You said nothing of the obstruction and subversion of our immigration laws. You said nothing of MS-13 killers and the drug cartels who own huge sections of our major cities. Jim, do you think that hateful rhetoric and those corrupt actions were inspiring and unifying? Do you think the DI’s at Parris Island would find such behavior as unifying?

Maybe, your problem, is a lot deeper. Perhaps you ought to explain how and why you (and John Allen) as CG Central Command, did not engage and take out Iranian Major General Soleimani who roamed the Middle East and wreaked havoc and death of our American boys with his infamous IEDs?

Why did it take President Trump to have the instincts and balls to take him out (of course over the objection of the geniuses in the Pentagon)?

Looks like the Persian mullahs were a one horse sleigh and Trump nailed the horse…forever. It has been quiet ever since. Perhaps, your anger is borne of embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central Command. Did you applaud when the President recognized the central problem in the Middle East? Did you applaud the President when he wanted to save American lives by bringing them home in one piece?

John M Dowd

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-shares-letter-from-lawyer-john-dowd-unloading-on-james-mattis-over-mattis-attack-on-trump?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Dowd is a former JAG officer (Iawyer) with the MC  I will side with Mattis any day.

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

To be fair the rock is a smart guy. He keeps his politics on the down low but by most accounts he's a republican. 

From all accounts The Rock works really hard on his acting and that he's a pretty decent guy. He does make the most of the meager talent God granted him.

WSS

21 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fortunately a lot of real Republicans are waking up to this unconstitutional buffoon and are finally showing the gumption to stop him before he really goes more overboard than he already has done. He is not a King. He is a president sworn to protect something he has obviously never read and certainly shows about as much comprehension as he has about COVID-19, which is nil. He violates it on any whim just like the one we threw out over 200 years ago. Real Constitutionalists see it for what it is.

Just stick to your blind TDS line. You're not going to see anything with your head that far up his ass anyway.

Welcome to the light Cysko. Better late than never. BTW it was Mattis leaving that finally got to DieHard as well. Had to eat on him a bit though. And it may take the same process with you. I'm lucky to have known about the degeneracy of this ignorant immoral fool years before he switched parties because he figured out he could not get the presidency through the the Democrats. I knew all about his stiffing sub-contractors and stealing by use of bankruptcy law going into decades, not just years. But the blind still like to use TDS, a term that didn't exist when I developed a distaste for this Narcissistic jackass.

Just because I don't trust turd sandwich doesn't mean I'm going to run out and vote for giant douche. I could not bring myself to vote for Biden for all the tea in China. I'll vote third party even if it means throwing my vote away. Its Biden voters chucking bricks and burning flags and I won't ally myself with them. 

Also diehard is nothing more than a pigfucking troll. I don't believe anything he says and that includes his alleged service. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

From all accounts The Rock works really hard on his acting and that he's a pretty decent guy. He does make the most of the meager talent God granted him.

WSS

As an entertainer you're not giving him his due. Go back and look at his wwf days. He had incredible mic control. The guy had crowds eating out of his hand night in and night out for years. Freddie Mercury worked a crowd like that at live aid 85 and many people call it the greatest performance of all time. The rock did it nightly - and he's rightly considered the best mic worker in the history of the wrestling business. He had and still has an amazing ability to draw the crowd in and make them part of the show. Honestly he'd be an excellent politician. 

32 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Just because I don't trust turd sandwich doesn't mean I'm going to run out and vote for giant douche. I could not bring myself to vote for Biden for all the tea in China. I'll vote third party even if it means throwing my vote away. Its Biden voters chucking bricks and burning flags and I won't ally myself with them. 

Also diehard is nothing more than a pigfucking troll. I don't believe anything he says and that includes his alleged service. 

Eat shit boy.  I won't fuck any of your pigs.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No I do not admit he was railroaded into signing an affidavit that he lied under oath. He had access to counsel and admitted guilt.

Furthermore - none of you seem to be actually reading when is written by 4 different persons thus far and addressing it. Instead I see the usual deflection into any other areas  very much like der Leader does as stock in trade.

you cherry pick your facts. or just refuse to know them. Did you know that GENERAL Flynn's counsel - the first ones - worked for the same law firm that Holder did? Holder was a partner in the same law firm.

Did you know that? I don't have to read nonsense when you all don't go with ALL the legit facts.

Here, read up about how Gen Flynn was FRAMED and betrayed by "his" lawyers who were actually working against him.

Even if he WAS guilty, which he is NOT, that right there is a bombshell - and grounds for a new trial.

you "four different persons" read this and stop with your bigoted liberal crap. ?

Whoops? Former Flynn Lawyers (Linked To Eric Holder) Find ...

https://conservativedailypost.com/whoops-former...

Apr 29, 2020 · Just days after the Federal Bureau of Investigation finally produced potential evidence of his innocence, the former law firm who handled Flynn’s ‘guilty’ verdict suddenly It is becoming clearer and clearer to many experts: former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was not just set up by the FBI… he was framed.

EXCLUSIVE: Was Obama's Former AG Eric Holder Directing ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/exclusive...

Apr 25, 2020 · After working for President Obama for six years, Attorney General Eric Holder returned to the law firm where he had previously worked, Covington, where he became a partner in 2015. Covington notes that “In 2014, Time magazine named Mr. Holder to its list of 100 Most Influential People, noting that he had “worked tirelessly to ensure equal justice.”.

Author: Joe Hoft

Court To Investigate Whether Michael Flynn's First Lawyers ...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/11/court-to...

Flynn has moved to withdraw his guilty plea in federal court on the grounds that his original counsel, the prominent D.C. law firm Covington and Burling, had a conflict of interest and did not ...

Gen. Flynn's Initial Law Firm ... - The Gateway Pundit

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/gen-flynn...

May 04, 2020 · On April 25, 2020, The Gateway Pundit reported on former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder’s role at Covington and Burling as his law firm was representing General Michael Flynn from corrupt deep state operatives. President Obama’s first Attorney General, Eric Holder, left a corrupt life in public office and returned to the law firm Covington. While at Covington, lawyers from his firm represented General Mike Flynn …

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

funny when there is someone who knows more about a person and calls him out on it

Jim:

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would — engage in this discourse. Marines keep their word.

The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew. Jim, this is the new nihilism. See Dan Henniger in WSJ today. Marines support the police in harm’s way.

Did you forget that President Bush used active duty Marines to quell the riots in LA? President Trump has countless cities and some snowflake governors and mayors wetting themselves in the use of force to protect innocent lives and property. The AG of Massachusetts thinks burning property is good protest. Three more policeman were stabbed and shot in NYC last night.

Think about it. Should he be upset about the obvious failure of leadership? Where are you, Jim?

Marines go to the fight.

No one divided this country more than Obama. He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to cartels. He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas. You remember, he fired you.

President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in three years than anyone in the last fifty. Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded. Ask them about the prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the laws enacted by Biden and his hacks. You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon.

I understand, you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President, his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks – including those with stars.

You said nothing of the ugly, hate filled, disgraceful comments of Pelosi, Schumer, Perez, and other Democrat hacks defaming the President and his office. You said nothing of the unlawful sanctuary cities and the unlawful release of hoodlums. You said nothing of the resistance movement to paralyze our courts and our government operations. You said nothing of the obstruction and subversion of our immigration laws. You said nothing of MS-13 killers and the drug cartels who own huge sections of our major cities. Jim, do you think that hateful rhetoric and those corrupt actions were inspiring and unifying? Do you think the DI’s at Parris Island would find such behavior as unifying?

Maybe, your problem, is a lot deeper. Perhaps you ought to explain how and why you (and John Allen) as CG Central Command, did not engage and take out Iranian Major General Soleimani who roamed the Middle East and wreaked havoc and death of our American boys with his infamous IEDs?

Why did it take President Trump to have the instincts and balls to take him out (of course over the objection of the geniuses in the Pentagon)?

Looks like the Persian mullahs were a one horse sleigh and Trump nailed the horse…forever. It has been quiet ever since. Perhaps, your anger is borne of embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central Command. Did you applaud when the President recognized the central problem in the Middle East? Did you applaud the President when he wanted to save American lives by bringing them home in one piece?

John M Dowd

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-shares-letter-from-lawyer-john-dowd-unloading-on-james-mattis-over-mattis-attack-on-trump?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

FairHooker - this deserves to be it's own thread. It's outstanding, and flat out exact.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you cherry pick your facts. or just refuse to know them. Did you know that GENERAL Flynn's counsel - the first ones - worked for the same law firm that Holder did? Holder was a partner in the same law firm.

I cherry pick? Perhaps you should have read this in the Federalist link that you provided.

"The prosecutors’ motion seeking access to the Covington attorneys does not expressly signal whether they believe a conflict of interest existed between Flynn and his former counsel or the Covington attorney provided ineffective assistance of counsel, although the motion describes in detail Flynn’s statements at his plea hearing admitting guilt. The motion asks the court to give the prosecutors access to the information necessary to evaluate Flynn’s claims."

Plus I will not participate any longer in your further attempts to muddy the waters concerning the real issue at hand, not the deflections you continue to use. The thread concerns what several retired military and super-conservative George Will say about this current president's fitness to be reelected. They all think not.

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Fair enough Cysko. I didn't ask you to vote for anyone else, just to quit supporting this divisive turd in the WH.

7 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Jim:

Marines go to the fight.

John M Dowd

Hey Tex,  did ya get this?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I cherry pick? Perhaps you should have read this in the Federalist link that you provided.

"The prosecutors’ motion seeking access to the Covington attorneys does not expressly signal whether they believe a conflict of interest existed between Flynn and his former counsel or the Covington attorney provided ineffective assistance of counsel, although the motion describes in detail Flynn’s statements at his plea hearing admitting guilt. The motion asks the court to give the prosecutors access to the information necessary to evaluate Flynn’s claims."

Plus I will not participate any longer in your further attempts to muddy the waters concerning the real issue at hand, not the deflections you continue to use. The thread concerns what several retired military and super-conservative George Will say about this current president's fitness to be reelected. They all think not.

Fair enough Cysko. I didn't ask you to vote for anyone else, just to quit supporting this divisive turd in the WH.

As is so typical among you lefties you accuse others of what you do. You deflect more than anyone on here. The divisive turds are you people. Always has been. Not a week into Trumps election you **Mask** were out in full force with your pussy hats and calls to "resist"  when you should licked your wounds from your devastating loss, and pledged support for the new president like real human beings even though you may not like it. Your repulsive behavior benefits the country in no way imaginable.

How is what you and others are doing benefit the country? Name one way. You can't.

When Obama was elected I didn't like it. But I put aside his immense baggage and looked at it in a positive way in that  it just may take the  election of the first black man to bring America back to greatness, racial harmony, and perhaps even world peace. Ain't no old white guy been able to do it. So I was good with that.

I gave him 1.5 years before coming to the realization that he was the  posturing anti American scumbag we all thought he was. He was the first turd president and the most divisive in modern times. Not Trump.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Did you know that? I don't have to read nonsense when you all don't go with ALL the legit facts.

Here, read up about how Gen Flynn was FRAMED and betrayed by "his" lawyers who were actually working against him.

Even if he WAS guilty, which he is NOT, that right there is a bombshell - and grounds for a new trial.

you "four different persons" read this and stop with your bigoted liberal crap. ?

Whoops? Former Flynn Lawyers (Linked To Eric Holder) Find ...

https://conservativedailypost.com/whoops-former...

Apr 29, 2020 · Just days after the Federal Bureau of Investigation finally produced potential evidence of his innocence, the former law firm who handled Flynn’s ‘guilty’ verdict suddenly It is becoming clearer and clearer to many experts: former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was not just set up by the FBI… he was framed.

EXCLUSIVE: Was Obama's Former AG Eric Holder Directing ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/exclusive...

Apr 25, 2020 · After working for President Obama for six years, Attorney General Eric Holder returned to the law firm where he had previously worked, Covington, where he became a partner in 2015. Covington notes that “In 2014, Time magazine named Mr. Holder to its list of 100 Most Influential People, noting that he had “worked tirelessly to ensure equal justice.”.

Author: Joe Hoft

Court To Investigate Whether Michael Flynn's First Lawyers ...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/11/court-to...

Flynn has moved to withdraw his guilty plea in federal court on the grounds that his original counsel, the prominent D.C. law firm Covington and Burling, had a conflict of interest and did not ...

Gen. Flynn's Initial Law Firm ... - The Gateway Pundit

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/gen-flynn...

May 04, 2020 · On April 25, 2020, The Gateway Pundit reported on former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder’s role at Covington and Burling as his law firm was representing General Michael Flynn from corrupt deep state operatives. President Obama’s first Attorney General, Eric Holder, left a corrupt life in public office and returned to the law firm Covington. While at Covington, lawyers from his firm represented General Mike Flynn …

Cal just keeps on taking out the trash.

marine.jpg

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

bs, keep hoping for some kind of legit evidence that your slurs have some kind of meaning. They do NOT.

and you are one...lol. You never started , all you have is "look at me" slurs against the Pres you didn';t want to win.

You never STARTED actually participating. You deflect right along with dh and others, diverting subjects at every chance. You don't have any legitmacy so far.

ya, George Will is hero to you>? George Will also called your obaMao commie this:

"Today’s president is older than that. But he talks like an arrested-development adolescent. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-f-will-barack-obama-the-adolescent-president/2014/04/23/a835f872-ca3e-11e3-a75e-463587891b57_story.html

who, btw, also fired one of your phoney heroes, napoleon scumbucket mattis. lol

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

HEY TEX ! DID YOU INTENTIONALLY MISS THIS TOO? lol

here, I'll spell it out for you =- your crap is bs.

Fox News contributor Deroy Murdock fired back Thursday at former Defense Secretary James Mattis after he ripped President Trump's response to protests following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Murdock told "Fox News @ Night" that Mattis' statement misses the mark on several fronts.

"He begins by saying very nice things about the protesters, that they want equal justice under the law, we all want that," Murdock began. "Then he has this amazing sentence, 'We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers.'

"What? Are you kidding me? We are not just talking about a couple of people [who] broke away from peaceful protests, put a little bit of shaving cream of the windshield of a police car, something like that," he added. "We're talking about massive looting, attacks on everything from Target to Macy's to Rolex."

In response to Mattis' criticism that Trump does not even try to unite the American people, Murdock said the Republican is the first president in his lifetime who tries to unite the American people.

"Mattis, as a member of the Cabinet, was at the State Of The Union -- he was sitting in the front row -- when Donald J. Trump said this [in] 2018: 'I want to talk about what kind of future we are going to have, what kind of nation we are going to be. All of us together as one team, one people and one American family,'" Murdock said. "That seems like an effort to try to unify us.

"Then you look at the policies he supported. For example, supporting historically black colleges and universities, providing federal funding, finding corporate sponsors to help with their apprenticeship programs," he went on. "I think the huge thing he's done is to try to unify the country."

"Criminal justice reform," Murdock added. "This is something Black Lives Matter has screamed for, for years. Obama and Biden didn't deliver that, guess who did? Donald J. Trump. That seems like quite the effort to try and unify the country."

In response to criticisms of Trump's demeanor, Murdock explained that Trump has the right tone for the times he is in.

"Look, these are tough times and the other side is not polite to him. We've seen the other side's behavior out in the streets over the last few days," he said. "So he's supposed to be nice and sweet and gentle like Mr. Rogers while these other people call him names, call him racist, call him Hitler, worse than Hitler, somebody actually called him. I don't see a lot of politeness on that side.

"One important thing also that General Mattis brought up in his very, very flimsy article," Murdock concluded. "He said, 'At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so on very rare occasions by state governors,' as opposed to federal governors, I suppose.

"This is the Insurrection Act of 1807. It's been used by 12 different presidents from Jefferson all the way to George H.W. Bush. One of those occasions was by the Democrat hero Lyndon Baines Johnson. He actually brought in the military -- guess what? -- to put down riots in Washington, D.C," he said.

"So General Mattis really should have picked up a couple of his history books."

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta won't listen to facts, won't listen to anything.   They can't win the next election, so they are going to start a revolution to take America by force.

dream on.

we still have our guns and ammo - we don't need to be defenseless in our homes.

but the left thrives on fear, just...like.....freaking nazis. brownshirts/blackshirts.

A tad paranoid there Cal? We both lived through the 60s, and this civil unrest stuff is penny-ante compared to Watts....  

Sorry, but Trump has plenty to worry about. It's early yet- but he's behind. If he's not, why did he spend a bunch of money in Ohio where he beat Clinton by 8 percentage points?  You can call it "fake news" by the leftist NY Times- but there's other omens like suburban Republicans around DC giving 10% of the primary vote to a nobody candidate that wasn't even running anymore...  BTW- per the article the Trump election team has all but admitted if he loses Ohio- it's over, Grover.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-virus-protests-polls.html

I know you don't see it- (since you mentioned the Nazis first) but plenty of other folks- including myself sure do. The parallels of Trump 2020 to Hitler 1930 are scary. Will he declare himself King Donald I if he loses in November? It's been suggested...  

• Confused 1

On 6/4/2020 at 5:58 PM, Vambo said:

The guy who does fake wrestling is your role model?

I had better things to do yesterday. But a guy who was the host of a Reality TV show is your role model??  :D Hey, When he's out of office- he'd be the perfect MC for those Bravo Real Housewives sleaze garbage. I have to leave the room when the wife turns it on.... 

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I accept your feeble, lefty-handed apology. Have a nice day !

I've never said Trump hasn't accomplished the main reasons I voted for him....  When you posted the long line of "accomplishments", I just took another look at them- some of them are broken down into the smallest subcategories possible to up the numbers artificially- IMHO. Oh, and there's at least five that I either don't like, or am vehemently opposed to.  It took me awhile to realize the guy has a serious personality disorder, as well as the tendency to spout off about things he knows nothing about, not to mention the hate filled childish Twitter rants that I find disgusting. And gets rid of anyone he feels doesn't agree with him. He's surrounded himself with yes men, (you've just traded your swamp for sycophant city)  and even some of the Republican party tows the line. A few wiser ones are jumping off the bus before it crashes if you haven't noticed. Believe what you will Cal, but DT has alienated a ton of the well educated suburban moderate Republicans that got him elected in the first place. He's in trouble in November- and he knows it....  That's my POV, and I'm sticking to it....  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

A tad paranoid there Cal? We both lived through the 60s, and this civil unrest stuff is penny-ante compared to Watts....  

The parallels you mention below are nonsense. The brownshirts were on hitlers side. Now, the brownshirts today, antifa, etc...are on obaMao/biden's side. parallels bounced right back at ya.

Sorry, but Trump has plenty to worry about. It's early yet- but he's behind. If he's not, why did he spend a bunch of money in Ohio where he beat Clinton by 8 percentage points?  You can call it "fake news" by the leftist NY Times- but there's other omens like suburban Republicans around DC giving 10% of the primary vote to a nobody candidate that wasn't even running anymore...  BTW- per the article the Trump election team has all but admitted if he loses Ohio- it's over, Grover.  

Pres Trump doesn't have too much to worry about - biden can't win, won't win  - he's intellectually insufficient to be pres. Can't even talk in coherent sentences. seriously. We'll see, right?

If Pres Trump does lose, we lose our country. The left will cement their power, go back and install more deep staters all over the place, and start framing every significant republican with lies, and destroy their families. Like Kavanaugh. Gen. Flynn. etc etc etc. They will pad the Supreme Court with lefties as a majority, and let loose with antifa type groups on anyone in the media that opposes them.

All hell will break loose, they are that corrupt NOW. just wait til they have the presidency. and, any independent, if he ever won, would be treated the same as Pres Trump if he was not afraid of the deep state. Many reps are afraid. They don't want antifa beating up their families and friends and themselves.

That is how nazis and communists operate. Make you afraid. Arrest church people, but applaud the rioters. It's because rioters are on their side.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-virus-protests-polls.html

I know you don't see it- (since you mentioned the Nazis first) but plenty of other folks- including myself sure do. The parallels of Trump 2020 to Hitler 1930 are scary. Will he declare himself King Donald I if he loses in November? It's been suggested...  

LOL, you brought paranoia ...on yourself, apparently.king-obama.jpg

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Mattis and Kelley will ensure King Donald doesn't try and circumvent the will of the people come November, bank on it.  

And McRaven has now also weighed in with them.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/mcraven-trump-military-protesters/2020/06/05/id/970698/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM117022_06052020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102rtw9z4

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

There. Did you ignore that too?

Nope. I read it. But I keep my eye on the real ball here, not you and all the Fox trumpette sellout diversionary tactics.

Apparently more and more people in positions to know the truth are too.

Besides don't you have a few more former military to denigrate. You're falling behind the curve in your job here.

• Upvote 1

only when they are trash in civilian life. Like kelly, mattis, and mccain.

I knew people in the AF who were sleazeballs in the service.

You don't honor Flynn - why should anybody honor real honest to goodness lowlife traitors like the three I mention above?

I also mention higgardly. and obaMao commie. and preistap, sp? , and rosenstein, comey, brennan, strzok, page, rice, mueller, lynch, clapper, bruce and nellie orr, holder, etc. There's more.

I'll call em out for what they have done to America, to the FBI, to our INTEL services, our legal system, to Pres Trump and Flynn, and our entire country.,

That includes us.

I'm a patriot - not a deep state boot licker, and a Patriot I'll always be.

Pres Trump ran for office to help America...all of us.

He surely didn't do it for money and powr - had plenty of that already.

If you can't defend your false accusations, then it's your own fault, not Pres Trumps.

Name one time he really did violate the Constitution I said. You can't.

Some people are self-absorbed attention seeking trolls. Try not to be one of them, I say.