THE BROWNS BOARD

Old movies you wish you could watch again

Some of those old movies - they used to be outstanding in plot....really told a story.

The most prominent one I'm thinking of, is "Dr. Syn - Legend of the Scarecrow".

I watched this Disney movie when I was a kid - it was awesome. It was about pioneers in the Revolutionary War - fighting

the stupid British - and the head of the pioneers - wore a scarecrow mask to hide his identity, especially when he was running a meeting

of fellow pioneer fighters. He rode a fast white horse in the night - from one action to another, one meeting to another.

Loved it - loved American history - especially back then.

Never saw the movie again. Not once. Until we were self-quarantining, and I found it ONLINE !!!

AHA !

Very cool. The sound is the worse for the wear ...this is the black and white movie - after this, there was a series in color - to follow in the next post:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=legend+of+the+scarecrow+movie+disney&docid=608012492459018395&mid=42465D04EBAE6BE96C1142465D04EBAE6BE96C11&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

another one - an old GREAT movie...

is..."The Scarlet Pimpernel".

Oh, this is also one of my favorites. Hadn't watched it in years....til I found in online !

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+scarlet+pimpernel&docid=608002064203321082&mid=A80B3343CEBA1006B77CA80B3343CEBA1006B77C&view=detail&FORM=VIRE