THE BROWNS BOARD

Susan Rice makes claim Russians could be behind violent George Floyd demonstrations

Vambo

Susan Rice's e-mail exposes Team Obama's treachery: Goodwin

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/susan-rices-e-mail...

To the ObamaBots, Susan Rice’s “Dear Diary” e-mail to herself on Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day is no big deal. To which the rest of the world channels John McEnroe and shouts, “You can ..

Flashback: Susan Rice Slams 'Hack' Ambassador Grenell As ...

Rice was very bad at her job as national security adviser. She was excellent at lying and covering for Barack Obama, but that’s not exactly something of which to be proud. For some reason, Rice decided to blast pro-American Senator Lindsey Graham last October.

Susan Rice Has “No Regrets” For Lying About Benghazi ...

https://freedomoutpost.com/susan-rice-regrets-lying-benghazi

Known liar, former ambassador to the United Nations and current National Security Advisor Susan Rice appeared with David Gregory (known DC lawbreaker) on NBC’s Meet the Press and was asked if she had any regrets in regards to going on NBC, as well as other Sunday shows, and telling the American people that the Benghazi ...

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I've heard some neo-Nazis and white supremacists in disguise are tagging along for the ride too.  Can't have too many conspiracy theories around here DHBF....

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I've heard some neo-Nazis and white supremacists in disguise are tagging along for the ride too.  Can't have too many conspiracy theories around here DHBF....

What the fuck? So do you agree with the Dickhead or don't you?

Not quite getting the Fanning the Flames of hate hook? I don't know a single person from the hardest core Maga hat wearing Trump supporter to the furthest left Sandersista that didn't think George Floyd was murdered and the police officer needed to be charged with it. Nobody.

Punks like Kaepernick and those who support him pretend his protest is to make people aware of police brutality. Was it not the 24/7 headline on every news Outlet? While probably nobody could list the name of three of the nearly 100 police officers killed in the line of duty just this year.

Justifying this shit because of TDS, not yours but the general Public's, is exactly what is fanning those flames.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Yeah I guess you can say Trumps fanning the flames of hate.

The hate that was already there before Trump..the hate for this county and its "illegitimate" founding, the hate for flag wavers, the hate for religion, the hate for capitalism, the Constitution etc. What Trump has done was exposed democrats for the haters we always knew they were.

...and you know you have TDS when you gotta look at the front of a guy's red cap to see what it says.

• Thanks 1