THE BROWNS BOARD

Jump in COVID-19

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He created ANTIFA whom he now labels domestic terrorists.

Obama created Antifa you Dweeb!

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Obama created Antifa you Dweeb!

ANTIFA isn’t a group but a movement.  There are loose affiliations between separate groups that share the same ideology but there is no hierarchy or cohesion.  The movement is global and was around long before President Obama.

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Worse now that the looting thug democrats you side with aren't practicing social distancing.

Yes but it was all those trumpettes who gave the stats I provided (using your logic).

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

ANTIFA isn’t a group but a movement.  There are loose affiliations between separate groups that share the same ideology but there is no hierarchy or cohesion.  The movement is global and was around long before President Obama.

It's a TERRORIST Organization funded by George Soros!

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

Thanks to the arsonist/looters/cop killers/ protesters not social distancing.  Thanks Democrats.

Funny- because this all started because a thug cop killed a defenseless black dude.... Now switch the roles- black cop kills a white dude? Kindly STFU....  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Funny- because this all started because a thug cop killed a defenseless black dude.... Now switch the roles- black cop kills a white dude? Kindly STFU....  

And we were all on the same page when we saw that footage. How many police officers are killed in the line of duty by Negroes every year? How many defenseless black dudes are murdered each and every year by their own people? How many of those killers have been charged with murder? And their friends that hung around during these atrocities as well?

Kindly.... Well try to set your Trump hate aside and think about that.

WSS

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're deluded and flat out incorrect if your assertion is that anyone would care. I doubt it would even make national news. That's a strictly local story at best 

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Tinfoil alert danger danger 

Ahh the truth hurts so you resort to insinuating people are dumb.... Enjoy sharia law if the DemoRats win this fall.... If you can't see this is an attempted government takeover from within...  I feel sorry for you.. But then a name like BaconHound speaks for itself... Good day...

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well no it started by someone passing counterfeit bills and then he was killed by some thug cop and then the media and antifa  use that tragedy for personal gain because if it were about the death of a black man they would be rioting every weekend in Chicago where ~23 were killed last weekend and 10 the weekend before and no one looted, rioted OR protested.  Why? because it's black on black and they cannot use it to their advantage and if you are truly wanting to save black lives and black lives matter, you could save the millions of black babies aborted every year...until then you STFU!

Next time leave race out of the equation human kills another human but that's not news worthy..now go back to STFU again!

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Ahh the truth hurts so you resort to insinuating people are dumb.... Enjoy sharia law if the DemoRats win this fall.... If you can't see this is an attempted government takeover from within...  I feel sorry for you.. But then a name like BaconHound speaks for itself... Good day...

Not insinuating anyone is dumb.  Many smart people believe conspiracy theories.  I’m not sure where you’d fall if you believe the atheist, baby killing, liberal left is going to institute a legal system based on religious values.

46 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Not insinuating anyone is dumb.  Many smart people believe conspiracy theories.  I’m not sure where you’d fall if you believe the atheist, baby killing, liberal left is going to institute a legal system based on religious values.

Well Dr.Acton is a baby killer and has 0 experience in studying viruses..... And Liberals have no religious values.. They're the ones who took God out of the schools and replaced him with CNN.... So there's that...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Well Dr.Acton is a baby killer and has 0 experience in studying viruses..... And Liberals have no religious values.. They're the ones who took God out of the schools and replaced him with CNN.... So there's that...

So we can agree Democrats would not be instituting Sharia Law since they are godless, baby killers.  Hey I think we agree on something.

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Dick Goddard is immortal.  I remember him as a little kid growing up on W.47th and Storer ave in Cleveland.  Then retiring from the Navy in 1994 and seeing him still on the air.  I couldn't believe he was still doing it.