THE BROWNS BOARD

President Bone Spurs insults Marine Corps veteran Conor Lamb on Memorial Day

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm done arguing with them... Guess they just don't care anymore who, when, or how President Hydroxy-Lysol spews his insults...  Parnell a hero? Never served in the military, as far as I can tell. Hope a lot of veterans remember this come November.... 

How many lies will his supporters tolerate?   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-falsely-claims-democratic-rep-conor-lamb-voted-pelosi-speaker-n1214641

Need more?- I have more, plenty more... He's a lean, mean, lying machine....  

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/

https://apnews.com/fe3bff525afa93918f8f4f6d1843440c

44 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'm done arguing with them... Guess they just don't care anymore who, when, or how President Hydroxy-Lysol spews his insults...  Parnell a hero? Never served in the military, as far as I can tell. Hope a lot of veterans remember this come November.... 

How many lies will his supporters tolerate?   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-falsely-claims-democratic-rep-conor-lamb-voted-pelosi-speaker-n1214641

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/

You strike me as the sort of person that is only just realizing that politicians  are lying, glad handing sacks of shit that believe with every fiber of their being that they're better than  you and they  rule you. I put no stock in anything Trump says and only assess  his performance on a "what have you done for me" basis.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You strike me as the sort of person that is only just realizing that politicians  are lying, glad handing sacks of shit that believe with every fiber of their being that they're better than  you and they  rule you. I put no stock in anything Trump says and only assess  his performance on a "what have you done for me" basis.

No I've always known double talk is part of politics. Glad at least you see through the con man's fraud. Trump has taken BS to an entirely new level though. And he really should check before he disses someone- there are people who don't like him with the time and a few communicating neurons to fact check his spew- and it reflects badly on him, if you bother to look.  

RE: performance- That seems to be the case with a lot of his supporters- many like his "what have you done for me" and in the process are willing to overlook the guy is totally morally bankrupt. 

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

ODS.....   You mean Trump trying everything he can think of to tarnish Obama's legacy? He hates the guy worse than anyone here, and that's saying a lot.  :)   

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ODS.....   You mean Trump trying everything he can think of to tarnish Obama's legacy? He hates the guy worse than anyone here, and that's saying a lot.  :)   

Doesn't have to try this stuff just keeps coming out all over the place unlike the failed collusion, failed Ukraine, failed impeachment etc...

Did you see all the new stuff coming out about Joe and the Quid pro quo tapes released by Ukraine?  The Democrats are looking like the Keystone cops meet the three stooges...good grief! 🤣 

Don't forget Joe's Rape allegations.😮

2020-04-30_221250.jpg

10 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Doesn't have to try this stuff just keeps coming out all over the place unlike the failed collusion, failed Ukraine, failed impeachment etc...

Did you see all the new stuff coming out about Joe and the Quid pro quo tapes released by Ukraine?  The Democrats are looking like the Keystone cops meet the three stooges...good grief! 🤣 

Don't forget Joe's Rape allegations.😮

2020-04-30_221250.jpg

Har har- yeah- this woman is so totally honest....   All the allegations against Trump are phony- but man- we believe her.... I wish I could find the article where this fine lady has accused virtually every man she's come in extended contact with of sexual abuse....  

"The Associated Press and other media outlets published extensive biographies of Reade, revealing she appears to have exaggerated her educational achievements, was mired in endless financial difficulties and faced frequent lawsuits with individuals who said she defrauded them or failed to pay bills.

Defense lawyers in Monterey County this week began investigating whether Reade committed perjury when she testified under oath that she had a college degree from Antioch, as first reported Friday by The New York Times. Antioch University told the AP that Reade never obtained a diploma from the school, and Reade herself could not produce evidence of the degree she claims to have earned there."

Of course all that nasty stuff the Dems dug up on Trumpie is so fake.  MAGA on... I've reached my quota of that crap for another couple days.... 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

As a guy who served in the military I have the luxury of not having to pretend that all veterans are heroes that need to be venerated, I suppose. 

Whereas, if I say that, having not served, I'd get torn a new one but those that did. 

So better you than me

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Your arguments are lame and cheap because you have TDS.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

No I've always known double talk is part of politics. Glad at least you see through the con man's fraud. Trump has taken BS to an entirely new level though. And he really should check before he disses someone- there are people who don't like him with the time and a few communicating neurons to fact check his spew- and it reflects badly on him, if you bother to look.  

RE: performance- That seems to be the case with a lot of his supporters- many like his "what have you done for me" and in the process are willing to overlook the guy is totally morally bankrupt. 

Con man? In what way?

The entire democrat party is morally bankrupt, but nothing to see there right?

Trump says naughty things waaaaaa!

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The democrats have no morals to speak of either so if I supported his opposition have to deal with a different molester whose fanboys wipe their asses with the American flag AND I'd get nothing out of it. 

just because he's a veteran of the Marine Corps, ....

he's a democrat who votes with most every single thing pelosi et al dream up.

Civilian life is different.

Hoorta and the rest  = are aghast at Lamb lambbasted? lol

they defend dirty mccain, dirty kelly, dirty mattis...

but they don't give a damn about GENERAL FLYNN.

partisan TDS hacks, knee jerking, says I.

and you can't get them to admit obaMao was the most dangerously destructive liar president in American history.

at least Pres Trump keeps his promises, and is doing GREAT things for America.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Whereas, if I say that, having not served, I'd get torn a new one but those that did. 

So better you than me

nurses aren't heroes either, by virtue of doing the job they signed up to do, largely for financial compensation. Neither are cops. Both Nurses and cops can be heroes but they're not heroes by default for doing their jobs. 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

nurses aren't heroes either, by virtue of doing the job they signed up to do, largely for financial compensation. Neither are cops. Both Nurses and cops can be heroes but they're not heroes by default for doing their jobs. 

Damn.  I agree.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

just because he's a veteran of the Marine Corps, ....

he's a democrat who votes with most every single thing pelosi et al dream up.

Civilian life is different.

Hoorta and the rest  = are aghast at Lamb lambbasted? lol

they defend dirty mccain, dirty kelly, dirty mattis...

but they don't give a damn about GENERAL FLYNN.

partisan TDS hacks, knee jerking, says I.

and you can't get them to admit obaMao was the most dangerously destructive liar president in American history.

at least Pres Trump keeps his promises, and is doing GREAT things for America.

Trump is an abomination.

and, dh and hoorta and woodpecker...still don't get it.

lee harvey oswald had an honorable discharge from the Marine Corps.

I tried twice and they won't condemn him, either.

they are heroes if they support the democratic radical sombetich party.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Wrong:

[Documents Concerning Lee Harvey Oswald's Undesirable Discharge]                                                                                                      [Sequence #]: 1 of 8

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Har har- yeah- this woman is so totally honest....   All the allegations against Trump are phony- but man- we believe her.... I wish I could find the article where this fine lady has accused virtually every man she's come in extended contact with of sexual abuse....  

"The Associated Press and other media outlets published extensive biographies of Reade, revealing she appears to have exaggerated her educational achievements, was mired in endless financial difficulties and faced frequent lawsuits with individuals who said she defrauded them or failed to pay bills.

Defense lawyers in Monterey County this week began investigating whether Reade committed perjury when she testified under oath that she had a college degree from Antioch, as first reported Friday by The New York Times. Antioch University told the AP that Reade never obtained a diploma from the school, and Reade herself could not produce evidence of the degree she claims to have earned there."

Of course all that nasty stuff the Dems dug up on Trumpie is so fake.  MAGA on... I've reached my quota of that crap for another couple days.... 

It's not about TRUMP it's about Joe Biden!  TDS much?

You just can't have a conversation without bringing up Trump sad so sad.

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, go meme yourself, deek.

apparently, you are fine to spam the board, if you have TDS. He was discharged in 1959. went to russia in 59. 1960 is the year after that, you idiot. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963) was an American Marxist and former U.S. Marine who assassinated United States President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Oswald was honorably released from active duty in the Marine Corps into the reserve and defected to the Soviet Union in October 1959. He lived in Minsk until June 1962, when he returned to the United States with his Russian wife, Marina, and eventually settled in Dallas. Five government investigations[n 1] concluded that Oswald shot and killed Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository as the President traveled by motorcade through Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

About 45 minutes after assassinating Kennedy, Oswald shot and killed Dallas police officer J. D. Tippit on a local street. He then slipped into a movie theater, where he was arrested for Tippit's murder. Oswald was eventually charged with the assassination of Kennedy; he denied the accusations and stated that he was a "patsy."[1][2] Two days later, Oswald was fatally shot by local nightclub owner Jack Ruby on live television in the basement of Dallas Police Headquarters.

In September 1964, the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone when he assassinated Kennedy by firing three shots from the Texas School Book Depository. This conclusion, though controversial, was supported by previous investigations from the FBI, the Secret Service, and the Dallas Police Department.[3][4] Despite forensic, ballistic, and eyewitness evidence supporting the official findings, public opinion polls have shown that most Americans do not believe the official version of the events.[5] The assassination has spawned numerous conspiracy theories.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hey dickhead, he got an undesirable.  Deal with it.

you're the deekhead, asswipe. Initially, he was discharged honorably, into the reserves.

the dishonorable came later. He was never discharged dishonorably from active duty.

https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_Lee_Harvey_Oswald_honorably_discharged_from_marines

Private Lee Harvey Oswald, despite two court martials and one

"office hours" was honorably separated from active duty USMC as

customary by a hardship separation being approved. However, he was

still under an inactive obligation which terminated with an

undesirable, now called other than honorable, discharge when he

offered classified material in exchange for USSR citizenship.

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Diehard is correct on this matter 

Screenshot_20200526-212714_Chrome.jpg

no, he isn't - oswald was honorably discharged from active duty, the dishonorable came later.

justifiably, obviously....