THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon applying for reinstatement!

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I always liked a good root beer, especially on hot days....when I was drinking sugary soft drinks.    But I am off the sugary soft drinks. 

Is there a diet root beer that is any good at all?   About the only diet drink I really tolerate is Diet Dr. Pepper,  which for some reason is not as bad as most diet drinks.  

Dasani Water is the primary beverage of choice (If I am not having a "drink")

Diet A&W, for diet pop, is probably one of the best ones out there (along with Diet Dr. Pepper)

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I always liked a good root beer, especially on hot days....when I was drinking sugary soft drinks.    But I am off the sugary soft drinks. 

Is there a diet root beer that is any good at all?   About the only diet drink I really tolerate is Diet Dr. Pepper,  which for some reason is not as bad as most diet drinks.  

Dasani Water is the primary beverage of choice (If I am not having a "drink")

Diet A&W Root Beer - 12pk/12 Fl Oz Cans : Target

• Like 1

Skip and Shannon were talking about Josh today. I had no idea he's been getting high since middle school, and was a mad partier all through college, getting booted from Baylor and kicked off of Utah too. And this isn't just about smoking weed, he's been on everything it sounds like, including blow. 

As soon as I heard that story about him being the only one up when the cops showed at the Johnny M mansion party, I instantly thought blow was probably involved. 

15 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Skip and Shannon were talking about Josh today. I had no idea he's been getting high since middle school, and was a mad partier all through college, getting booted from Baylor and kicked off of Utah too. And this isn't just about smoking weed, he's been on everything it sounds like, including blow. 

As soon as I heard that story about him being the only one up when the cops showed at the Johnny M mansion party, I instantly thought blow was probably involved. 

Who the fuck cares at this point?  

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

We were F___G talking about it, a hole. What the F__K is your problem? 

My problem is that I don't think we should have any active thread about that  tard. We have been talking about barring talk about this idjit for some time now.  Time to do it. 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, The Gipper said:

My problem is that I don't think we should have any active thread about that  tard. We have been talking about barring talk about this idjit for some time now.  Time to do it. 

Just in time. Thanks for telling us all what we can and cannot talk about. That was a close one. You saved us all. 

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

Just in time. Thanks for telling us all what we can and cannot talk about. That was a close one. You saved us all. 

You can talk about whatever you want....but there are consequences to whatever you say....and I think there should be some modicum of relevancy to what you say.  Go ahead, justify  to us in a cogent manner  why you think we need to have a continued thread about Josh Gordon on here. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You can talk about whatever you want....but there are consequences to whatever you say....and I think there should be some modicum of relevancy to what you say.  Go ahead, justify  to us in a cogent manner  why you think we need to have a continued thread about Josh Gordon on here. 

Ummm, I didn't start the thread, bro. I merely responded to it. And I find it relevant. 

Just now, Icecube said:

Ummm, I didn't start the thread, bro. I merely responded to it. And I find it relevant. 

Relevant to what?  Not to the Cleveland Browns.  Not to Cleveland Browns fans...who have long moved on.  It is about as relevant today as the Presidential contest between  Tilden and Hayes. 

40 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Relevant to what?  Not to the Cleveland Browns.  Not to Cleveland Browns fans...who have long moved on.  It is about as relevant today as the Presidential contest between  Tilden and Hayes. 

Did you not understand that I didn't even start the thread? And, are your various quizzes all about Browns football? I'm not complaining, I like them. But it's contradictory to claim a post should not exist about a former Brown (with recent news) as "not being about Cleveland" when other non-Brown-specific threads started by you are OK.  Whatevs, don't care. 

9 hours ago, Icecube said:

Did you not understand that I didn't even start the thread? And, are your various quizzes all about Browns football? I'm not complaining, I like them. But it's contradictory to claim a post should not exist about a former Brown (with recent news) as "not being about Cleveland" when other non-Brown-specific threads started by you are OK.  Whatevs, don't care. 

Never claimed you started the thread...but you are perpetuating it.  Sure, other threads are not all about the Browns......but to be incessant about a failed ex-player?  

Why don't we start some more JFF threads.   Justin Gilbert threads.  Barkevious Mingo threads. Cam Erving threads.  John Bauer threads.   Bobby Garrett threads. Mike Junkin or Clifford Charlton threads. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Never claimed you started the thread...but you are perpetuating it.  Sure, other threads are not all about the Browns......but to be incessant about a failed ex-player?  

Why don't we start some more JFF threads.   Justin Gilbert threads.  Barkevious Mingo threads. Cam Erving threads.  John Bauer threads.   Bobby Garrett threads. Mike Junkin or Clifford Charlton threads. 

Break out the dictionary buddy:

in·ces·sant
/inˈses(ə)nt/
(of something regarded as unpleasant) continuing without pause or interruption.

None of the other failed past players you mentioned recently applied for reinstatement in the NFL. Josh did, hence it was recent news. And one thread was made about it. Hardly "incessant." Only use words you understand. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Break out the dictionary buddy:

in·ces·sant
/inˈses(ə)nt/
(of something regarded as unpleasant) continuing without pause or interruption.

None of the other failed past players you mentioned recently applied for reinstatement in the NFL. Josh did, hence it was recent news. And one thread was made about it. Hardly "incessant." Only use words you understand. 

Incessant applies perfectly 

• 5 months later...

He's ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck...

Well... almost.

Josh Gordon is officially back. The NFL announced on Thursday that it has reinstated the former All-Pro wideout for the final two weeks of the regular season.

The Seattle Seahawks signed Gordon back in September with the expectation that he would receive approval from the NFL to play football again. Well, that gamble from Pete Carroll paid off.

Gordon is allowed to rejoin the team next Wednesday as long as he clears the COVID-19 protocols. He can participate in individual workouts and team meetings, but he can’t practice with the team until the week of Dec. 21.

Following the news of his reinstatement, Gordon tweeted “Thankful.”

Josh Gordon Has 1-Word Reaction To The NFL’s Decision (msn.com)

image.png

12 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Josh Gordon maybe back in the nfl?

Who GIVES a rat's ass?.....Certainly not me.

Mike

Fuck him... His ship has sailed...

4 hours ago, MDDawg said:

Very high risk, little reward in signing him and his presence could actually hurt the team. Baker may feel inclined to force the ball to him and it will impede Khadarel Hodge's development

Worry not... Gordon is a Seahawk.