THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon applying for reinstatement!

13 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I still remember Gordon coming back off one of his suspensions and completely hanging Brian Hoyer out to drive by running routes that only he seemed to think existed, and giving a half-ass effort at that, in what some speculated was his attempt to sabotage Hoyer to get his boy Johnny Fucking Football on the field. 

And you defended him then. 

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I wonder how TB12 would feel about him in TB?

This is what Gordon tweeted after Brady announced he was leaving N.E. Granted, I'm sure Gordon wanted to leave the option open that Brady would want him wherever he went but at least Gordon felt comfortable enough to send this to him: “It was an honor & privilege to even sit next to you big homie, Thank you for everything. 🙏🏾🏆💍🐐,” Gordon commented.

I don't know how much Gordon still has in his tank but I re-watched his 2013 highlights. Damn.....looks like he wasn't even trying that hard (and if he was high every game like he says he was, he wasn't), but he could have been one of the all-time great ones.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

And you defended him then. 

And you know what I said about this years before I was on this board, and even longer before you were?

Oh wait... did your SOURCES that told you about the impending OBJ trade tell you what I said about Gordon half a decade ago?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And you know what I said about this years before I was on this board, and even longer before you were?

Oh wait... did your SOURCES that told you about the impending OBJ trade tell you what I said about Gordon half a decade ago?

Did you defend him, yes or no? Stop tap dancing, you suck at it. 

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

I understand, you won't answer. 

I understand that this is one hilariously bad attempt to troll me. 

But please, produce some proof that I defended Josh Gordon three years before I became a registered member of this message board.

I mean if you want to keep proving what a complete idiot you are, knock your self out. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Had a post, but Dutch needs no help here...

Carry on... let the beating continue.

At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

7 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Keep drinking that the bleach with your butt buddy dickhers. Take 2 for me!

Screenshot_2020-05-01_112411.jpg

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I understand that this is one hilariously bad attempt to troll me. 

But please, produce some proof that I defended Josh Gordon three years before I became a registered member of this message board.

I mean if you want to keep proving what a complete idiot you are, knock your self out. 

I asked you a simple question, and you won't answer. Just more tap dancing. 

On 5/25/2020 at 3:54 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I think we all are getting a glimpse into what Icecube's life must be like.

Just throwing random shit on the wall in a vain attempt to garner a tiny bit of attention. 

I mean, that's pretty much the Pol board, in a nutshell.

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2020 at 1:50 PM, Icecube said:

Just more tap dancing. 

Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:38 AM, Dutch Oven said:

At least Icecube's butt buddy nickers had the good sense to put me on ignore after years of the beatings he took from me. 

ya cube took his fare share of beat downs on a different board I was on with him

but to his credit he took it like a man and kept swinging

On 5/25/2020 at 2:51 PM, Icecube said:

The megalomania is supreme. So funny. 

Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

On 5/25/2020 at 10:38 AM, Dutch Oven said:

He just whines to the mods like some toddler when he loses an argument to me. My 3 year twins are WAAAAYYYYY more articulate and better debaters then him. And on the plus side they know playing with bleach is a serious big NO-NO!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

Too bad this lady is a total bird brain.. She kept her mouth running over the entire demo..

On 5/24/2020 at 4:47 PM, Dutch Oven said:

did-you-say-reliable-sauces.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, nickers said:

Hey Ice.. You can't argue with a sick mind.. This is the only life he has after his Fisher Price "See and Say" broke..

It's unfortunate nicker's parents didn't drop the $9.99 and buy him one of these.

He might write at perhaps a 4th grade level today if they had. 

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2020 at 4:53 AM, Kvoethe said:

His name should be banned from this board.

...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...