THE BROWNS BOARD

Nearly Half Of The Twitter Accounts Discussing ‘Reopening America’ May Be Bots

MLD Woody

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I understand just fine.  I was raised and baptized in the Church.  Even went to catholic school for 3 years.    Abortion isn't a political war, it's a personal decision and cultural issue.  An intensely personal conflict and/or decision.    Politics, at their core, discuss the economics and governance of a select group of peoples through a consent of the governed based on shared ideals.   Sometimes those ideals conflict as well - I.E. abortion.      I try my best to remain "hands off" socially.  Especially when that decision doesn't affect individuals around them in a calculable way.     If I spread Covid? Well, somebody is getting fucked up.     If a woman chooses to not reproduce, then that consequence is limited to the confines of her body and mind.     Doesn't mean I like it.     Dave Chappelle explained my stance quite well... youtube it.

NO, you don't. Murder is a personal decision too, do you support that? What about the unborn child? Isn't that unborn child a person? or the PBA child? or the child left to die AFTER being born?

Politics has to do with ALL people, not your chosen few. Not much sharing of ideals with a lot of the leftwing part of the country. They are the anti-everything American. As far as a woman choosing to not reproduce, that's fine. Except murdering the child because she was irresponsible with her body, and started reproducing - it's murder to murder that child. But liberals want zero consequences for their own greed, self-indulgence, graft and sombeitchness.

- I have a good amount of friends that are of a darker nature.   My more melanin people.   I'm not even going to count, tbh.   That having been said, if you'd like to have a discussion with a few black people who vote 3rd party and want to open up with "Real American Black folk vote Republican"... I can't promise somebody doesn't break your jaw.     I'm being real about that.   I know where you're coming from and I know it isn't racist because of the comments I've seen on who is "real" to you and who isn't.... black, white, Hispanic, again, etc etc.    I'm just letting you know how it would sound if you attempt to phrase it to someone not familiar with your stances.     

if bird bird was an asswhole, his name would be woody. if an elephant had giant wings, it could fly. I would never say anything like "Real American Black Folk ..." please go back and READ what i said. Real American black folks will vote where their heart leads them, just like most of the rest of the country that isn't black.

When I was in the service, I had friends of every single color, creed, geographic background, etc etc etc. That is what your Biden SAID. I was contradicting what your Biden said about "if you would vote for Trump, and not Joe biden, you ain't black enough.

Spout off if you want, but try to get your facts straight first:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-say-bidens-apology-for-you-aint-black-comment-is-enough/vi-BB14x6Im

Democrats say Biden's apology for 'you ain't black' comment is enough

I'm cool speaking on anti-semitism and holocaust deniers.   But it should very much be of a concern to you that, by my last count, there are some prominent names in the Republican party including a former adviser to the POTUS, who are either staunch anti-Jew or flirt with that movement for the sake of votes far more often then anyone should be comfortable with.   Both parties are equally guilty of this.

I don't know of one republican who is staunch anti-Jewish folks, but there could be. The left - many are. the entire dem group in the House refused to condemn the haters Jewish people. Please try to be serious and think on that.

It isn't a requirement to be moderate, liberal or other to criticize political opinions.   This board is the very proof of that.

I didn't say "criticize"...I said "ridicule" those are two different words. Go look em up.

- I just shot a 45 on 9 for my first round of the year.    I'm gonna to wash this shame off, cry and cheat meal some BBQ.      You kids be safe today, plunty of drunks out still driving around from last night alone.

edit: Almost forgot since you're the outdoorsman.   Pulled a 2nd shot on a long part 5. Luckily was 10 feet from the high grass, but had to walk around a little water under my feet to get a good lie.   Quite literally stepped over a fawn bedded down.    True to survival instincts, thing didn't move a muscle in that higher grass.  I'll post the pic of it later.  Freaked me out because I didn't even see it until after I had punched my ball out.  

I've shot a 36  , on the first nine once - we don't golf much. Golf is a silly sport, since I'm not good at it. (the 36 was an easy par three course lol) A friend down the road texted us and said there was a family of six deer frollicing in our field - they took a video of it. We've seen 10 deer at a time a few years ago - I can stalk through our woods and see deer, and deer hunters don't get a deer. lol Probably because my ccw is concealed....

I stalked through our woods a few years ago. stopped and was just watching our woods, it was starting to get to dusk, and looked up and saw a deer hunter in the stand! He didn't see me until he decided to quit and go home. We knew each other, I've met him - great guy, excellent honor as a hunter - his stand was 25' from our edge of the woods.... He was laughing because he would never have thought any human being could walk all that way and he would never know. lol

I have pics of a baby great horned owl, several deer, some baby raccoons, and a fox squirrel that was coming down a tree and was eyeing me from ten feet away while I took it's picture.

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Only people who act like frightened mice are real people. 

Anyone who acts like they've been deceived and wants life to go on is obviously a Russian bot. 

Or, ya know, the forensic analysis of your Twitter account points to you being a Russian bot... 

That one too

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And as we know anytime you can Scream the word Russia at the top of your lungs, well that's a bonus.

WSS

And any time you and others on here can ignore or discredit the work of a university or experts in the field, it's a bonus

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And any time you and others on here can ignore or discredit the work of a university or experts in the field, it's a bonus

Yes it is a bonus Woody. When these clowns are making wholly inaccurate predictions that you expect us to reshape the world over it is a bonus if they are discredited. Thanks for your support.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it is a bonus Woody. When these clowns are making wholly inaccurate predictions that you expect us to reshape the world over it is a bonus if they are discredited. Thanks for your support.

WSS

Please explain how they are "wholly inaccurate"

On 5/25/2020 at 3:27 PM, calfoxwc said:

NO, you don't. Murder is a personal decision too, do you support that?

Had you read my full post, you would have seen that I said I do not personally support nor agree with abortion.

You did not... obviously.  So this conversation won't be going any further.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Spare me. I know you're not stupid you just pretend to be so on the board.  here's just one, the first one that popped up

https://www.cato.org/blog/how-one-model-simulated-22-million-us-deaths-covid-19

WSS

...so... Are you not going to answer the question?

I'll assume you read the link you posted. It doesn't support your claim at all, FYI. If you're trying to use this as a "see! we can't trust these stupid academics at all!" well that just doesn't work. Not only is the CMU study not a model, but even the model explained why their numbers were so high (in a continuingly evolving situation)

So, instead of you now attempting to change the subject to COVID models as I know you are attempting to do, please explain why the CMU study is inaccurate

Not to mention you link is from the Cato Institute, a right wing think tank. Now, nothing seems obvious false in their report, you just have to get how models and the one in question work. Though they did refer to some studies that have since been questioned pretty heavily. 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

...so... Are you not going to answer the question?

I'll assume you read the link you posted. It doesn't support your claim at all, FYI. If you're trying to use this as a "see! we can't trust these stupid academics at all!" well that just doesn't work. Not only is the CMU study not a model, but even the model explained why their numbers were so high (in a continuingly evolving situation)

So, instead of you now attempting to change the subject to COVID models as I know you are attempting to do, please explain why the CMU study is inaccurate

Yes ass wipe COVID models are way off there's only about a million hits when you do a Google search. The exact fucking models that people are using to determine the reopening of America. Those models.

What models are you talking about that have been so accurate?

Model cars? Supermodels? Model airplanes?

And they deserve to be discredited.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Spare me. I know you're not stupid you just pretend to be so on the board.  here's just one, the first one that popped up

https://www.cato.org/blog/how-one-model-simulated-22-million-us-deaths-covid-19

WSS

Don't sell him short he's been working so hard at it. ;)

Abortion isn't a political war, it's a personal decision and cultural issue.  An intensely personal conflict and/or decision.

bs. here is what you said above. you defended abortion as not being the murder of born and unborn children, you said it was personal decision/conflict. You brought it up as a "back at ya".

Here is what you said below:

If a woman chooses to not reproduce, then that consequence is limited to the confines of her body and mind.   

no, Tiam, the consequences are murder of a born/unborn CHILD.

btw, do the forum a favor and don't bring up slavery to diss our country's Founding Fathers and our country's beginnings.

Slavery was very bad. Everybody gets it. It doesn't make your point at all.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes ass wipe COVID models are way off there's only about a million hits when you do a Google search. The exact fucking models that people are using to determine the reopening of America. Those models.

What models are you talking about that have been so accurate?

Model cars? Supermodels? Model airplanes?

And they deserve to be discredited.

WSS

Yep, and here you go, steering the whole thing off course. How damn predictable...

If you want to tell me why the CMU study is l inaccurate, lmk. You've made a claim and have yet to back it up. I'll wait for that instead of following your deflection

59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep, and here you go, steering the whole thing off course. How damn predictable...

If you want to tell me why the CMU study is l inaccurate, lmk. You've made a claim and have yet to back it up. I'll wait for that instead of following your deflection

Don't care. Don't care at all. Don't give a shit about Twitter nor people who do. (or Q or 4Chan BTW) basis of the entire conversation is whining about who's making the Twitter posts about reopening the country which has been based on fake science. 

No more no less. You can cry about directions and the Bots as much as you want. Swamp draining thread would be a good place for you.

WSS

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't care. Don't care at all. Don't give a shit about Twitter nor people who do. (or Q or 4Chan BTW) basis of the entire conversation is whining about who's making the Twitter posts about reopening the country which has been based on fake science. 

No more no less. You can cry about directions and the Bots as much as you want. Swamp draining thread would be a good place for you.

WSS

You don't need to get all pissy because you made a claim you couldn't back up. Just don't make the claim next time or follow up with saying you don't have any evidence to back up your claim. You don't need to try and deflect and then dig your hole deeper with "fake science" nonsense. 

1 hour ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Wouldn't surprise me the least bit. How may of those IPs you think originate from Russia or China? Add in the GOP paid shills it's a bunch for sure.

Who, exactly, is paying these shills? It never hurts to have a second income. 

Is it the joker? Do you suppose the joker is behind it?

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't need to get all pissy because you made a claim you couldn't back up. Just don't make the claim next time or follow up with saying you don't have any evidence to back up your claim. You don't need to try and deflect and then dig your hole deeper with "fake science" nonsense. 

Just responding to your ridiculous whining. The only deflection is you bellyaching about Russians and Bots. Honest to God if you think we're committing suicide by going back to business as usual move to California or Pennsylvania. I don't know what else to tell you.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just responding to your ridiculous whining. The only deflection is you bellyaching about Russians and Bots. Honest to God if you think we're committing suicide by going back to business as usual move to California or Pennsylvania. I don't know what else to tell you.

WSS

Alright Steve, you've now attempted to fully shift and deflect this back and forth. Congrats.

I'll try one more time. You claimed CMU's study was completely inaccurate. Why? What evidence do you have to think that's the case? Can you back that comment up at all?

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Alright Steve, you've now attempted to fully shift and deflect this back and forth. Congrats.

I'll try one more time. You claimed CMU's study was completely inaccurate. Why? What evidence do you have to think that's the case? Can you back that comment up at all?

Now you're wasting my time. Put your tinfoil hat back on and get under the bed. Here come the Bots.

WSS

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Now you're wasting my time. Put your tinfoil hat back on and get under the bed. Here come the Bots.

WSS

Alright Steve. Fine. You have no answer, you've been backed into a corner, and you're hoping your previous post is forgotten. I have no idea why it's so hard for you to either back up your claim or just admit you were wrong. 

We'll end it here then. No point in you continuing to not answer me while attempting to insult me. 

Get the last word if you'd like

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Alright Steve. Fine. You have no answer, you've been backed into a corner, and you're hoping your previous post is forgotten. I have no idea why it's so hard for you to either back up your claim or just admit you were wrong. 

We'll end it here then. No point in you continuing to not answer me while attempting to insult me. 

Get the last word if you'd like

There wasn't a question so blow me. Even if there was I don't care about the Bots.

WSS