THE BROWNS BOARD

Nearly Half Of The Twitter Accounts Discussing ‘Reopening America’ May Be Bots

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Kind of along the lines of everybody I hate is Hitler. This is sort of like everybody that doesn't agree with me is a Russian bot. We know, we know.

WSS

Only there would be cyber forensics to help with evidence of these comments.

Twitter bots en mass is not exactly a new strategy.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Only there would be cyber forensics to help with evidence of these comments.

Twitter bots en mass is not exactly a new strategy.

Now now Tia. We all know all of the analysis the researchers at Carnegie Mellon University are doing is just calling any tweet they don't like a bot. 

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Well... It ain't just him.

I attempted it, but with the lockdown ending and school starting, I can't do it. 

I can't compete with a retired, deranged old man and the neighborhood right wing algorithm. They have too much time on their hands. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I attempted it, but with the lockdown ending and school starting, I can't do it. 

I can't compete with a retired, deranged old man and the neighborhood right wing algorithm. They have too much time on their hands. 

Don't sell yourself short judge. You can't really compete with just about anybody. Including most of the other birds in the forest who don't regularly sustain brain trauma from their natural behavior. (don't make any quick moves I think there's a Russian bot in your hair!)

WSS

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Democrats, however, are taking the opposite approach. Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., have introduced a bill that would release immigrants in detention into the country, and halt any immigration enforcement against anyone not deemed a “significant” threat to public safety.

“We have an obligation to do everything we can to prevent the spread of this deadly disease, and that means moving people out of detention centers when they do not pose a public safety risk,” Booker said in a statement. “This is really a matter of life and death: it’s time that we act quickly and decisively to save as many lives as possible, and that means ending the unnecessary detention of immigrants during this public health crisis.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-push-illegal-immigrants-amid-coronavirus-crisis

No lock down for illegals but lock down for US citizens?

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Well... It ain't just him.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Copout.

I'll tell you why you cant compete.

From what I recall you spammed a poli board with topics unrelated to politics correct? What that exposed was the result of your futility in trying to find bad things Republicans do.

The topics currently posted are legit as they relate to politics, AND content...and all have happened to be cases of lefty corruption, wrongdoing, misinformation and hypocrisy.

Your barrels are empty. Thats is what's gnawing at you.

Kudos you found this subject on bots, and the other thread about the misleading COVID graph from Georgia. Now isn't there a Republican out  there somewhere that raped somebody?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yup, they've driven all the moderates and Democrats  out of town with their endless right wing conspiracy stuff. They can now enjoy  talking  to themselves how wonderful  their POV is. 

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, tiamat63 said:

You don't have to scroll down but a few threads to find a topic re: the Michigan levy/dams failing from record rain. 

Not,exactly political either.  Some miss the mark while others don't, I suppose.

A: It actually is political - the democrat gov is a fascist asswhole. She ignored Federal accusations of failed maintenance on the dams, ...and federal investigations, delayed maintenance........ Of course, she spent other money on other liberal causes.

I don't suppose, Tiam, that you were offended by Greata Woodpecka's repeated bragging about his "high I.Q." which has nothing to do with politics?

My thread there was a response to his stupid nonsense.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A: It actually is political - the democrat gov is a fascist asswhole. She ignored Federal accusations of failed maintenance on the dams, ...and federal investigations, delayed maintenance........ Of course, she spent other money on other liberal causes.

I don't suppose, Tiam, that you were offended by Greata Woodpecka's repeated bragging about his "high I.Q." which has nothing to do with politics?

Didn't see and honestly don't give a shit about anyone's supposed I.Q.         If they're talking about perhaps personal or professional insight that may bridge into a topic that is inherently political then...sure? 

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

21 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Didn't see and honestly don't give a shit about anyone's supposed I.Q.         If they're talking about perhaps personal or professional insight that may bridge into a topic that is inherently political then...sure? 

AHAHAHAHAHA.... hahahahah

Cal you're a moron.

Every post I made "bragging about my IQ" was literally taken directly from a tweet Trump made LEGITIMATELY bragging about his IQ.

Hahahaha... You really fell for that? Oh man that's great. 

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

of course - but greta woodpecka - someone asked me why I believed there was most certainly a God a long time ago - and woodpecker ridiculed my personal story about very nearly dying as a young fifth grade kid. He's ridiculed it so many times over the years. Seems like only ...some....lefties are allowed to have that personal or professional insight.

Try to have that insight as a conservative, and it's crapped on/attacked.  It's been going on for a long time.

Truth is, we've had a terrific poster decide that that kind of hostility was so disappointing, he quit posting. A another poster left the football side because, for no reason, a member of his family was ridiculed.

That crap isn't football, or political - but when you deal with it for so long - it is what it is.

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

AHAHAHAHAHA.... hahahahah

Cal you're a moron.

Evry post I made "bragging about my IQ" was literally taken directly from a tweet Trump made LEGITIMATELY bragging about his IQ.

Hahahaha... You really fell for that? Oh man that's great. 

but you rarely ever have a genuine point, greta woodpecka - and I do mean "almost never have a legimate point" - and you've talked about how superior your iq is in the past, way before Pres Trump came along.

and, btw, stupidass, Pres Trump is under attack by the msm 24x7. slurs from nearly every direction. I don't mind him saying something like that in defense of himself.

You brag like a psychotic bird alien from another planet. You and slurred me and others for not being very intelligent, when your posts constantly reek of bitching, more bitching, smart ass comments, and really dimwit arguments on misdirected subjects.

Nope, you got nothin, "doctor" woodpecker. And everyone who has been around here a long time knows it, albeit, sometimes, secretly.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

of course - but greta woodpecka - someone asked me why I believed there was most certainly a God a long time ago - and woodpecker ridiculed my personal story about very nearly dying as a young fifth grade kid. He's ridiculed it so many times over the years. Seems like only ...some....lefties are allowed to have that personal or professional insight.

Try to have that insight as a conservative, and it's crapped on/attacked.  It's been going on for a long time.

Truth is, we've had a terrific poster decide that that kind of hostility was so disappointing, he quit posting. A another poster left the football side because, for no reason, a member of his family was ridiculed.

That crap isn't football, or political - but when you deal with it for so long - it is what it is.

That is neither political nor related to a conservative mindset/topic involving politics.   That is a personal spiritual experience in a vacuum.    A pretty overwhelming one by the sounds of it.  One that I would ridicule? - Of course not.     To each his own.               But if you were attempting to say "I spoke with God when I nearly died as a child and it shaped me voting Republican"... then yes, you're going to open yourself up for criticism. 

I try to separate those two topics as much as humanly possible and I've grown tired of the narrative over the years that Democrat = Godless, America hating heathens.  Republican = God loving, flag flying Americans.            There is nothing that pollutes a conversation of the soul quite like discussing the cliche's brought to us by Fox News and CNN.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

but you rarely ever have a genuine point, greta woodpecka - and I do mean "almost never have a legimate point" - and you've talked about how superior your iq is in the past, way before Pres Trump came along.

and, btw, stupidass, Pres Trump is under attack by the msm 24x7. slurs from nearly every direction. I don't mind him saying something like that in defense of himself.

You brag like a psychotic bird alien from another planet. You and slurred me and others for not being very intelligent, when your posts constantly reek of bitching, more bitching, smart ass comments, and really dimwit arguments on misdirected subjects.

Nope, you got nothin, "doctor" woodpecker. And everyone who has been around here a long time knows it, albeit, sometimes, secretly.

Backtrack all you want Cal. I was copying tweets Trump made where he bragged about his IQ to bait Trump supporters in. It appears I got one. And that's hilarious. 

But yes, I am pretty secure in my intelligence. I'm also secure in knowing that any impartial, intelligent person stumbling upon this board for the first time would generally not find themselves on the MAGA Mafia side. This has rung true over the years and years I've been here. Posters on both sides of the political aisle, that are themselves rational, intelligent, and successful, may not have agreed with me or each other on everything but they knew how to distinguish between dumbass, nonsensical posters and legitimate ones. 

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That is neither political nor related to a conservative mindset/topic involving politics.   That is a personal spiritual experience in a vacuum.    A pretty overwhelming one by the sounds of it.  One that I would ridicule? - Of course not.     To each his own.               But if you were attempting to say "I spoke with God when I nearly died as a child and it shaped me voting Republican"... then yes, you're going to open yourself up for criticism. 

I try to separate those two topics as much as humanly possible and I've grown tired of the narrative over the years that Democrat = Godless, America hating heathens.  Republican = God loving, flag flying Americans.            There is nothing that pollutes a conversation of the soul quite like discussing the cliche's brought to us by Fox News and CNN.

well, you weren't there. It most certainly was about politics - I believe it was about our country being founded on Christian principles, which is absolutely true, read the Federalist Papers etc.

God was ridiculed, Christians were ridiculed, and one poster asked me that question, I simply explained. It's part of the discussion. Judging it based on one reference takes it out of context. I did talk to God after that happened, I really sincerely thought I would hear that Ten Commandments Charlton Heston deep voice coming from the Heavens, but I never did.

It's okay if you don't understand - Christian beliefs matter when discussing political wars being waged - like, abortion, opening businesses but telling churches they have to remain closed...in years past, it's been the death penalty, illegal immigration, lies by politicians = "so and so "lied" so he isn't a Christian like he says haha".

There are going to be a lot of Real American black folks who will vote republican - the "walk away" movement has serious momentum now. Some of those folks are Christians, and with all the political attacks on Christians anymore... it's most certainly political.

I agree a bit on the constant generalizations.  Our whole country is badly seriously divided. One side thinks they are the only side allowed to win elections now. They think murdering unborn and born babies is just dandy. Like the nazis murdered millions of Jewish men, women and children - liberals TEND to refuse to talk about that part of history.

The one problem with being "moderate" or "liberal" - is the strong tendency to ridicule opposing opinions. Another ONLY criticizing one side.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

great. now you are greta dr woodpecker "god" of deciding all things. It's called "history", not "backtracking". You use so many words incorrectly, it's really amazing that you are so ignorant in most all your posts. You, historically, have brought the littlest bit of legitimate posts to this forum. That is really bad. some antagonistic twit "mz the pussy" was the worst, far worse than you. You sit on the sidelines, ask the stupidest, misdirecting questions, when you have nothing to legitimately offer. Apparently, that makes you FEEL like napoleon.

You act like you are superior in all subjects, LOL LOL, when you don't know much of anything at all. But you love arguing with posters on attack levels. It's all you do, attack subjects and posters who have opinions. And everybody can see it on this board.

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, you weren't there. It most certainly was about politics - I believe it was about our country being founded on Christian principles,

It's okay if you don't understand - Christian beliefs matter when discussing political wars being waged - like, abortion, opening businesses but telling churches they have to remain closed...in years past, it's been the death penalty, illegal immigration, lies by politicians = "so and so "lied" so he isn't a Christian like he says haha".

There are going to be a lot of Real American black folks who will vote republican - the "walk away" movement has serious momentum now. Some of those folks are Christians, and with all the political attacks on Christians anymore... it's most certainly political.

I agree a bit on the constant generalizations.  Our whole country is badly seriously divided. One side thinks they are the only side allowed to win elections now. They think murdering unborn and born babies is just dandy. Like the nazis murdered millions of Jewish men, women and children - liberals TEND to refuse to talk about that part of history.

The one problem with being "moderate" or "liberal" - is the strong tendency to ridicule opposing opinions. Another ONLY criticizing one side.

- Then you're arguing that a Christian "principles" involve allowing the enslavement of black, poor and Irish people.   Because.... if God's word didn't say that (it does, including how to treat your slaves, but in the end they are your property)   Then there is example 1 of morality already outpacing God's word.  As, from what I learned growing up in the Church, God's word does not change and I am to hold to God's unchanging hand.           Good God, I can actually hear the song from the choir now lol.

- I understand just fine.  I was raised and baptized in the Church.  Even went to catholic school for 3 years.    Abortion isn't a political war, it's a personal decision and cultural issue.  An intensely personal conflict and/or decision.    Politics, at their core, discuss the economics and governance of a select group of peoples through a consent of the governed based on shared ideals.   Sometimes those ideals conflict as well - I.E. abortion.      I try my best to remain "hands off" socially.  Especially when that decision doesn't affect individuals around them in a calculable way.     If I spread Covid? Well, somebody is getting fucked up.     If a woman chooses to not reproduce, then that consequence is limited to the confines of her body and mind.     Doesn't mean I like it.     Dave Chappelle explained my stance quite well... youtube it.

- I have a good amount of friends that are of a darker nature.   My more melanin people.   I'm not even going to count, tbh.   That having been said, if you'd like to have a discussion with a few black people who vote 3rd party and want to open up with "Real American Black folk vote Republican"... I can't promise somebody doesn't break your jaw.     I'm being real about that.   I know where you're coming from and I know it isn't racist because of the comments I've seen on who is "real" to you and who isn't.... black, white, Hispanic, again, etc etc.    I'm just letting you know how it would sound if you attempt to phrase it to someone not familiar with your stances.     

- I'm cool speaking on anti-semitism and holocaust deniers.   But it should very much be of a concern to you that, by my last count, there are some prominent names in the Republican party including a former adviser to the POTUS, who are either staunch anti-Jew or flirt with that movement for the sake of votes far more often then anyone should be comfortable with.   Both parties are equally guilty of this.

- It isn't a requirement to be moderate, liberal or other to criticize political opinions.   This board is the very proof of that.

- I just shot a 45 on 9 for my first round of the year.    I'm gonna to wash this shame off, cry and cheat meal some BBQ.      You kids be safe today, plunty of drunks out still driving around from last night alone.

edit: Almost forgot since you're the outdoorsman.   Pulled a 2nd shot on a long part 5. Luckily was 10 feet from the high grass, but had to walk around a little water under my feet to get a good lie.   Quite literally stepped over a fawn bedded down.    True to survival instincts, thing didn't move a muscle in that higher grass.  I'll post the pic of it later.  Freaked me out because I didn't even see it until after I had punched my ball out.  

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

- Then you're arguing that a Christian "principles" involve allowing the enslavement of black, poor and Irish people.   Because.... if God's word didn't say that (it does, including how to treat your slaves, but in the end they are your property)   Then there is example 1 of morality already outpacing God's word.  As, from what I learned growing up in the Church, God's word does not change and I am to hold to God's unchanging hand.           Good God, I can actually hear the song from the choir now lol.

ah, my bad, I thought you were being serious. The KKK wasn't Christian, etc etc etc. You tell this to all the black Christian churches. There is nothing Christian about slavery, even though slavery existed back then. But sarcasm works for you all, when you are unable to respond legitimately.