THE BROWNS BOARD

hydroxychloroquine

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.537d45f0d6cb57bce266981d2da6f233.png

Ho hum.

image.png.860ffef3f1956847456d176aaa8ba0a3.png

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1260704141308915713.html

Note the precautions.

I'll post this in my main thread as well so it doesn't get lost.

well fuck, if.... ThinQing Anon said it then it MUST be true. I mean why even question it? I don't see any reason to perform any legitimate, unbiased research on my own. Hell, it was in all caps. It has to be true!

• Haha 1

Politics aside I have no idea why anybody would give fuck number one about this particular medication. I've said this before, if Donald Trump give a speech and said it was dangerous Nancy Pelosi would want to put it in our drinking water.

Just for the hell of it the President should start publicly smoking medical marijuana just so we can watch the Democrats demand that it be placed back on the list of drugs alongside heroin and crack.

WSS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Politics aside I have no idea why anybody would give fuck number one about this particular medication. I've said this before, if Donald Trump give a speech and said it was dangerous Nancy Pelosi would want to put it in our drinking water.

Just for the hell of it the President should start publicly smoking medical marijuana just so we can watch the Democrats demand that it be placed back on the list of drugs alongside heroin and crack.

WSS

This is the crux of why I think both of these parties of shills are full of shit. They are in the winning elections and pocketing money business. They have to stick to the party line and cartoonishly disagree with each other no matter what.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

If someone was pro legalization of weed and then decided to be against it because Trump now supports it that person is a joke. They'd be the left wing version of stuff we see on here (either through posted articles or directly). 

As for hydroxychloroquine, people might give a fuck because 1) it hasn't been clinically proven to make a difference, 2) it had dangerous side effects and 3) hoarding it limits it's available to people who actually need it for the diseases it's been proven to be effective against

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If someone was pro legalization of weed and then decided to be against it because Trump now supports it that person is a joke. They'd be the left wing version of stuff we see on here (either through posted articles or directly). 

no shit. Let's just say there a lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of jokes out there.

As for hydroxychloroquine, people might give a fuck because 1) it hasn't been clinically proven to make a difference, 2) it had dangerous side effects and 3) hoarding it limits it's available to people who actually need it for the diseases it's been proven to be effective against

and those could be excellent reasons if they didn't fall under the general category of "bulshit somebody made up so they could bitch about Trump."

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

wrong.

www.cdc.gov/malaria/resources/pdf/fsp/drugs/Hydroxychloroquine.pdf

Both adults and children should take one dose of hydroxychloroquine per week starting at least 1 week before traveling to the area where malaria transmission occurs. They should take one dose per week while there, and for 4 consecutive weeks after leaving. The weekly dosage for adults is 310mg base (400mg salt).

go to that PDF and open. pretty interesting - the CDC says:

"Hydroxychloroquine can be prescribed to adults
and children of all ages. It can also be safely taken by
pregnant women and nursing mothers."

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So all three of those reasons you just chalk up to "anti Trump nonsense". Really?

Yes thanks for asking.

1 the survey in the Washington Times said European and elsewhere doctors say it's the most effective of what they have to offer. Is preventative as well as a treatment for early-stage virus. PS doctor woodpecker it is an antiviral It just happens to have been used for malaria.

2 yes there are side effects to everything. Including aspirin acetaminophen and even more severely chemotherapy which is prescribed hundreds of times a day.

3 hoarding? What kind of a stupid ass reason is that? What is this fucking toilet paper?  The shit is commonly available and cheap and been tested for decades. By the way your side effects with your crying about are only present in mega doses. Or maybe I should say MAGA doses.

BaconHound would not give to shits about it unless Trump mentioned its name.

WSS

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-hydroxychloroq-idUSKBN21O2VO

That's from April but it's from Reuters so you can't squeal and cry about the source.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Have you never seen medication/drug ads on TV when they disclose the dangerous side affects?..after listening to that you wonder how they're allowed to be sold. Every damn thing has dangerous side affects.

Also, hydrox has been used for decades.

Also, it is not etched in stone that hydrox is not effective. Testing is still being conducted.

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Have you never seen medication/drug ads on TV when they disclose the dangerous side affects?..after listening to that you wonder how they're allowed to be sold.

Also, it is not etched in stone that hydrox is not effective. Testing is still being conducted.

do a Google search for hydroxychloroquine success. The only one that said a small test found no benefit was from, Guess Who, CNN.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

do a Google search for hydroxychloroquine success. The only one that said a small test found no benefit was from, Guess Who, CNN.

WSS

but Doctor Woodpecker loves him some CNN. They are his Encyclopedia Britannica.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes thanks for asking.

1 the survey in the Washington Times said European and elsewhere doctors say it's the most effective of what they have to offer. Is preventative as well as a treatment for early-stage virus. PS doctor woodpecker it is an antiviral It just happens to have been used for malaria.

2 yes there are side effects to everything. Including aspirin acetaminophen and even more severely chemotherapy which is prescribed hundreds of times a day.

3 hoarding? What kind of a stupid ass reason is that? What is this fucking toilet paper?  The shit is commonly available and cheap and been tested for decades. By the way your side effects with your crying about are only present in mega doses. Or maybe I should say MAGA doses.

BaconHound would not give to shits about it unless Trump mentioned its name.

WSS

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-hydroxychloroq-idUSKBN21O2VO

That's from April but it's from Reuters so you can't squeal and cry about the source.

You just can't make a single post without typical Steve bullshit, huh?

Saying "well chemo has side effects too"... Give me a break

And more "squeal and cry"... Smh

It just isn't worth the time if that is how you are going to attempt this back and forth. Say I'm "crying" here, IDC. You can't ever expect a reasonable conversation if you immediately load it up with hyperbole and fallacies. 

FYI, the French study that showed positive results from hydroxychloroquine use has since been retracted. 

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This is the crux of why I think both of these parties of shills are full of shit.

But Steve only mentioned democrats. Name a similar incident in which Republicans behaved like this.

They are in the winning elections and pocketing money business.

OK, that's fair and balanced.

They have to stick to the party line and cartoonishly disagree with each other no matter what.

Is disagreeing with the dems fraudulent attempt to remove a president from office "cartoonish"?

Is disagreeing with the underhanded and vile way the democrats tried to demonize Kavanaugh "cartoonish"?

Is disagreeing with everything a cartoon says (AOC) "cartoonish"?

Is disagreeing with an unworkable New Green Deal "cartoonish"?

Is disagreeing with reparations for blacks "cartoonish"?

Is to disagree with the idea of equal outcomes, and promoting equal opportunity "cartoonish"?

I can go on an on but I'll first give you an opportunity to counter each with the Republican version.

31 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Have you never seen medication/drug ads on TV when they disclose the dangerous side affects?..after listening to that you wonder how they're allowed to be sold. Every damn thing has dangerous side affects.

I never said it has been proven to be ineffective. I said it hasn't been proven to be effective. That's different. 

Those side effects come as a cost to a clinically proven benefit. 

It has been used to treat different conditions 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I never said it has been proven to be ineffective. I said it hasn't been proven to be effective. That's different. 

Those side effects come as a cost to a clinically proven benefit. 

It has been used to treat different conditions 

Here ya go BJ..

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/2/hydroxychloroquine-rated-most-effective-therapy-do/?fbclid=IwAR1FD2pMbGQDTEiX2GjrzIgw7Jcm239kv3VMN12tBFS6myek2v-z_eYq9S4

" An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus. "

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.537d45f0d6cb57bce266981d2da6f233.png

Ho hum.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1260704141308915713.html

Note the precautions.

I'll post this in my main thread as well so it doesn't get lost.

Where do I even start? I just love the all caps in the article....  

RE: #2- If it works as well as advertised, drug companies would be (and are) pumping out millions of doses, they're in business to make money- DUH!!! It sort of reminds me of something I heard in a lecture from a rose expert on treating plant diseases- "If more worked better, they'd tell you to use more!!"  So they can make more.  $$$ 

"Generics manufacturer Accord Healthcare told The Pharmaceutical Journal  that it was in the process of importing “50 tons of raw chemical materials” to its facility in the north east of England, where it plans to produce the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) hydroxychloroquine."

That's just one drug company folks.....  

The crackpot lost me at #5

5. SOMETHING ELSE YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING IS THAT WHEN THEY CREATED THIS VIRUS, THEY ALSO PUT A STRAIN OF HIV IN IT. THIS WAS TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE             FATAL. BUT... GUESS WHAT?

↑ You're maybe out of your ever loving mind if you believe that?  

Did follow up- and yes, it is possible to extract quinine from grapefruit, there's several recipes out there. But if you don't want to go through the hassle, well....   

Cinchona Bark Capsules - 625mg 50 Capsules per bottle - Raw source of quinine

As to whether hydroxy is the definitive treatment or not, the results should be in soon. Since it does have uses in other diseases (a friend of mine takes it for RA) but if there weren't also serious side effects from overdoses- sort of why it's prescription only- it would be in everyone's medicine cabinet right next to the Advil...  

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

You must have been asleep for the 8 years of menstruating that occurred while Obama was in office. Bear in mind, he was dog shit but there were cry babies talking about the end times while he was in office. Do yourself a favor and search on here and you can find some gems about how Obama was going to prevent elections with martial law and stay in office a third term. 

If Obama had cured cancer, a bunch of the political cultists would have wailed about how cancer was something we needed. You see that with Trump now. I think the guy is a dolt but I don’t think he is anything nefarious. 

10 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You must have been asleep for the 8 years of menstruating that occurred while Obama was in office. Bear in mind, he was dog shit but there were cry babies talking about the end times while he was in office. Do yourself a favor and search on here and you can find some gems about how Obama was going to prevent elections with martial law and stay in office a third term. 

If Obama had cured cancer, a bunch of the political cultists would have wailed about how cancer was something we needed. You see that with Trump now. I think the guy is a dolt but I don’t think he is anything nefarious. 

Of course that's true. I just didn't see the widespread Insanity amongst actual official people during the Obama Administration as we do today. I mean seriously when some Congressman stood up and said You Lie the news media was aflame. Can you think of anything along the lines of John Boehner tearing up the State of the Union Address? Yeah silly shit happens but these guys are just over the top.

WSS

• Upvote 2

Last night, an expert on Fox News said hydroxychloroquine was safer than aspirin and Tylenol.

obaMao commie wasn't just a bad rotten president - his entire regime was far more dangerous than a lot of folks would admit. He left behind a lot of corrupt slimeball haters, who ruined Flynn's life so far, are trying to ruin Pres Trump by any means necessary, opposing anything he says or does or wants to do...

I don't think anything said "end times", but the damage done to our country is very real, and the evidence is uncovered now.

I said "big, serious, trouble" a bijillion times.

It's here, the evidence is here, now we'll see who all gets consequences.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course that's true. I just didn't see the widespread Insanity amongst actual official people during the Obama Administration as we do today. I mean seriously when some Congressman stood up and said You Lie the news media was aflame. Can you think of anything along the lines of John Boehner tearing up the State of the Union Address? Yeah silly shit happens but these guys are just over the top.

WSS

I just see this as an escalation over time. It will only continue to get more silly and irritating especially when you see the mental gymnastics that will occur from the cultists on both sides who will justify it instead of just admitting this is all horse shit.

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I just see this as an escalation over time. It will only continue to get more silly and irritating especially when you see the mental gymnastics that will occur from the cultists on both sides who will justify it instead of just admitting this is all horse shit.w

Could be. And Trump is more of an asshole than most people and brings a lot of it on himself. Still I think the left is substantially more Looney. I guess we will see what happens if Biden wins.

I wish the president would let me run his campaign but I guess if he actually listened to anybody he wouldn't be who he is. Successful or otherwise.

WSS

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Could be. And Trump is more of an asshole than most people and brings a lot of it on himself. Still I think the left is substantially more Looney. I guess we will see what happens if Biden wins.

I wish the president would let me run his campaign but I guess if he actually listened to anybody he wouldn't be who he is. Successful or otherwise.

WSS

index3.jpg