THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL / Covid Updates

darren15

12 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

There is only one stupid liar and obviously he has a sheeple right here defending him. Just let us know how your treatment works out when the inevitable happens.  

You may have a new view of herd mentality for a prez who's even lying about taking the hydro drug. He ain't.

And now you're backtracking. I'm not going to go into your insane unhumane political beliefs that it's ok for old people to die, many of which are our parents or grandparents and literally the only reason we even typing this, but your "sauces are BS" The only reason OBJ wouldn't isn't on the team in 2021 is for cap reasons and that reason only barring injures. That is a very real possibility since there's a real life crisis out there in the REAL world and it's costing the the real life NFL money and actually human lives, if you don't believe me lick some toilets or go to the Cleveland Clinic. You know what else is a real possibility Baker sucks and we cut him and sign someone like Matthew Stafford to right the ship while keeping an All-Pro WR. You need to tell your source Dickers to lay off the bleach while looking for the edge of the world. It's not even funny anymore at least Ghoolie provided some laughs with a thin vile of racism (which is not ok!)  but he was never devoid of a complete lack of empathy which you two trolls seem to exhibit or spread  misinformation which every single scientist , doctor, country, has debunked except for some crazy Alex Jone, "faux news" , bizzaro type shit. You sound like a deranged lunatic just like that lying bastard. Not cool! Not cool at all. Shame on you.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

WHERE do I begin???? I see you got you "commie" stimulus check from working at Mcds and have now upgraded to lemon scented. Good for you pal! If you were running the team I guaranteed we go 0-17 in 2021. It would make the 2016 team look like super champs. Maxed our cap out, 1 round RB, trade downs, trade for that racist in Las Vegas the whole thing man!

I will keep my 3 year daughters from diseased weirdos like you as long as I have to. Just because you don't give a flying fuck about human lives doesn't mean I should let my kids possible get Covid and get an inflammatory disease on top that ( scientific provide dum-dum) that specific for young children and makes them feel like shit for a month or maybe even dying. I don't give a damn what Alex Jones told you, or your "faux news" nonsense, or how much orange Lysol you have consume today stay the fuck away from kids. How in the world is every country, nation, doctor, scientist on the damn planet lying about this. WTF is wrong with you mentally? That is simple an absolute absurd thought on even the most basic elementary level. Even if there was a vaccine I'm sure you would NOT take it because how simple odd you are and probably over some BS like in your deranged mind it would cause you, as an ADULT autism. Just because your a soul-less creature that lack empathy, and doesn't value human life doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in this country and harm others that's in the constitution dip-shit. As a born-and- raised Catholic I don't like the thought of abortions unless it's in extreme cases like rape or incest. But since I have a dick and NO tits I stay out of that whole mess, but you are literally the poster boy on why it needs to stay. Take a double shot of Clorox for me tonight! Actually go for a triple bro!

PS: These old people you don't give shit about are our parents or grandparents even your mom who you came out. I could even show you pictures like a coloring book and read really slowly how it all happens start to finish. Wish she would have swallowed the whole world be a much better place. Shame on you too.

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:22 PM, The Gipper said:

You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply thawas quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone

Oh I'm sure he saw it. It's because the part quoted was so absurd it rendered the "empathy" that followed meaningless.

Suggesting he take solace in football affirms that your obsession with a game is at an unhealthy level.

DBone is an adult. His feelings will dictate how he copes, he doesn't need advice from any of us.

That said, Hey Dbone...look on the bright side, football will be here before you know it!!!

7 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

WHERE do I begin???? I see you got you "commie" stimulus check from working at Mcds and have now upgraded to lemon scented. Good for you pal! If you were running the team I guaranteed we go 0-17 in 2021. It would make the 2016 team look like super champs. Maxed our cap out, 1 round RB, trade downs, trade for that racist in Las Vegas the whole thing man!

I will keep my 3 year daughters from diseased weirdos like you as long as I have to. Just because you don't give a flying fuck about human lives doesn't mean I should let my kids possible get Covid and get an inflammatory disease on top that ( scientific provide dum-dum) that specific for young children and makes them feel like shit for a month or maybe even dying. I don't give a damn what Alex Jones told you, or your "faux news" nonsense, or how much orange Lysol you have consume today stay the fuck away from kids. How in the world is every country, nation, doctor, scientist on the damn planet lying about this. WTF is wrong with you mentally? That is simple an absolute absurd thought on even the most basic elementary level. Even if there was a vaccine I'm sure you would NOT take it because how simple odd you are and probably over some BS like in your deranged mind it would cause you, as an ADULT autism. Just because your a soul-less creature that lack empathy, and doesn't value human life doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in this country and harm others that's in the constitution dip-shit. As a born-and- raised Catholic I don't like the thought of abortions unless it's in extreme cases like rape or incest. But since I have a dick and NO tits I stay out of that whole mess, but you are literally the poster boy on why it needs to stay. Take a double shot of Clorox for me tonight! Actually go for a triple bro!

PS: These old people you don't give shit about are our parents or grandparents even your mom who you came out. I could even show you pictures like a coloring book and read really slowly how it all happens start to finish. Wish she would have swallowed the whole world be a much better place. Shame on you too.

Spoken like a true DemoRat and here you are calling me a commie... Your stupid and immature comments just earned YOU! a permanent vacation in my iggy bin... you must be soldier for ANTIFA.... You and Dutch can have happy feelies together..... Enjoy you loser...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Spoken like a true DemoRat and here you are calling me a commie... Your stupid and immature comments just earned YOU! a permanent vacation in my iggy bin... you must be soldier for ANTIFA.... You and Dutch can have happy feelies together..... Enjoy you loser...

Tails and heads may be of different designs, but it is still the same coin.

11 hours ago, Nero said:

That's really interesting, and it makes sense. 

About people going bankrupt many times, IIRC I heard that many fortunes were made by people who failed and even went bankrupt several times. 

Well, look at our "Dear Leader".....what is it?   4, 5, 6 bankruptcies.  

10 hours ago, nickers said:

The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

Ah yes, you notice that I didn't mention ONE of those. You can't refute any of what I said so you change the narrative.

But let's dig into what you are saying here. What makes them lies, and what makes something fake news to some? You very well know the answer, its because it goes against YOUR belief or interpretation. 

But tell me exactly why you didn't reply to anything I wrote? How is this "SCAMDEMIC" comparable to driving accidents or cancer? How does it happen that every news station is "fake news" and how does it work that this was here in November and that looks good on the administration? 

Inquiring minds want to know. Just like they want to know how there is a segment of the population that only believes what comes from the President. And even he has said how bad this is (was). So then he is a part of the scam? 

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Oh I'm sure he saw it. It's because the part quoted was so absurd it rendered the "empathy" that followed meaningless.

Suggesting he take solace in football affirms that your obsession with a game is at an unhealthy level.

DBone is an adult. His feelings will dictate how he copes, he doesn't need advice from any of us.

That said, Hey Dbone...look on the bright side, football will be here before you know it!!!

So.....you go and do what you criticize me for doing?  Telling him to take solace in something entertaining that he enjoys. 

And the first part was NOT absurd.  Dealing people with these kinds of problems has been my career, and absolutely it is appropriate to shine a little light into the darkness.  And yes, sometimes people do need advice from some of us. 

46 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Ah yes, you notice that I didn't mention ONE of those. You can't refute any of what I said so you change the narrative.

But let's dig into what you are saying here. What makes them lies, and what makes something fake news to some? You very well know the answer, its because it goes against YOUR belief or interpretation. 

But tell me exactly why you didn't reply to anything I wrote? How is this "SCAMDEMIC" comparable to driving accidents or cancer? How does it happen that every news station is "fake news" and how does it work that this was here in November and that looks good on the administration? 

Inquiring minds want to know. Just like they want to know how there is a segment of the population that only believes what comes from the President. And even he has said how bad this is (was). So then he is a part of the scam? 

You can believe all the fake news you want.. it's you're right...  You apparently can't think for yourself... The media is political driven.. This is what the DemoRats want.. You living in fear.. You at your weakest point so more rights can be taken away from you.. I'm not saying the virus is not real... I'm just saying it's not all doom and gloom like the media and Fauci (Director of Big Pharma make it out to be... I'm not saying it isn't dangerous.. it is.. But keeping people locked up isnt gonna make it go away... Sars, Aids and all the others I mentioned... ARE STILL FUCKING HERE!.. Of course its a SCAMDEMIC  look at all the political dancing being done over it.. But go ahead and keep your head up your ass.. It belongs there , apparently... What part of Fauci and Gates see this as an opportunity to rake in billions built on your own fear don't you understand?... Hydrochlorquine is 0.039 cents a pill... Why do you think big pharma is shitting all over it?.. They want a bogus vaccine to rake in billions from sheep like you..

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

You can believe all the fake news you want.. it's you're right...  You apparently can't think for yourself... The media is political driven.. This is what the DemoRats want.. You living in fear.. You at your weakest point so more rights can be taken away from you.. I'm not saying the virus is not real... I'm just saying it's not all doom and gloom like the media and Fauci (Director of Big Pharma make it out to be... I'm not saying it isn't dangerous.. it is.. But keeping people locked up isnt gonna make it go away... Sars, Aids and all the others I mentioned... ARE STILL FUCKING HERE!.. Of course its a SCAMDEMIC  look at all the political dancing being done over it.. But go ahead and keep your head up your ass.. It belongs there , apparently... What part of Fauci and Gates see this as an opportunity to rake in billions built on your own fear don't you understand?... Hydrochlorquine is 0.039 cents a pill... Why do you think big pharma is shitting all over it?.. They want a bogus vaccine to rake in billions from sheep like you..

tin-foil-hat-wearer-dumb-assl-when-debat

56 minutes ago, nickers said:

You're so fucking stupid you probably won't take a vaccine when it does come out. Even conspiracy cal takes this thing seriously. Go visit his survival thread on poly if you don't believe that. And only Retardotrump is dumb enough to use the hydro drug despite being in his 70's and obese. Well he claims he uses it, but he is a pathological liar, so there's that.

13 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

And now you're backtracking. I'm not going to go into your insane unhumane political beliefs that it's ok for old people to die, many of which are our parents or grandparents and literally the only reason we even typing this, but your "sauces are BS" The only reason OBJ wouldn't isn't on the team in 2021 is for cap reasons and that reason only barring injures. That is a very real possibility since there's a real life crisis out there in the REAL world and it's costing the the real life NFL money and actually human lives, if you don't believe me lick some toilets or go to the Cleveland Clinic. You know what else is a real possibility Baker sucks and we cut him and sign someone like Matthew Stafford to right the ship while keeping an All-Pro WR. You need to tell your source Dickers to lay off the bleach while looking for the edge of the world. It's not even funny anymore at least Ghoolie provided some laughs with a thin vile of racism (which is not ok!)  but he was never devoid of a complete lack of empathy which you two trolls seem to exhibit or spread  misinformation which every single scientist , doctor, country, has debunked except for some crazy Alex Jone, "faux news" , bizzaro type shit. You sound like a deranged lunatic just like that lying bastard. Not cool! Not cool at all. Shame on you.

Someone had to ask: What is wrong with you? 

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Standing ovation. The fact that more people don't see through this scam is mind blowing. The media has been caught, red handed, more than once, lying their asses about CV, and yet, some don't even see what's happening. It's unreal. CBS uses images from Italy in an article about NY....busted. There are no US hospitals filled to the brim with CV patients. It's bull shit. I know many health care professionals, and biz ain't booming, most hospitals are nearly empty...so much so that many nurses can't even find work. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

The media is political driven..

Fox is by far the biggest media channel.  Republicans define the media narrative.  When you say "the media" .. Fox News is the media, despite the fact that they act like victims all the time.

Here is something I actually agree with you on -- but for reasons you don't include.

"The Media Narrative" is not a left-right divide.. it's a class [rich-poor] divide based on what they cover and what they don't cover.  Note that neither MSNBC nor Fox actually has a solution, they just both claim the other isn't doing nonspecific something and that someone should get angry about it.  Asserting a difference between R-D is quite literally professional wrestling kayfabe - something Trump is very good at.  This isn't the 70's -- a "establishment" democrat of today is more conservative than a Reagan-era republican.

The reason other countries are opening has nothing to do with "democracy".. it's because those other countries that are opening have a society that trusts their public health officials, have empowered them to successfully perform contact tracers, and don't have a health system that only executes high-cost things well.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Nice strawman argument. I never said any such thing. Put a balloon on it. 

When you call it a Fake-Demic, you're saying you don't believe them.

On 5/19/2020 at 11:36 AM, Icecube said:

I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

Either it's real and you believe them or it's a fake-demic and you don't believe them.

Pick one.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Unsympathetic said:

When you call it a Fake-Demic, you're saying you don't believe them.

Either it's real and you believe them or it's a fake-demic and you don't believe them.

Pick one.

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive so "picking one" is illogical. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Again, get your big boy pants on and have a real conversation, not just use fake news and name calling (even when I have stated I don't identify as Dem or Rep). You just take the stance that since I didn't appear to agree with every word you said then I am uneducated on this and politically against your view.

You STILL failed to answer most of my questions. 

I am sure you don't care how you are viewed on a message board, I don't know that anyone really cares how they are viewed, but you come off qs someone who just wants to state their views, not have any discussion, and villianize anyone who doesn't agree or capitulate fully.

When I am not even one of those people who is trying to change your mind. I just want to see how you answer those questions.

And it's ridiculous to use "these are still here." That is just trying to justify your viewpoint. There are also these things that people who contract those things take called medications. And every medication has to go through testing for efficacy and side effects. You are so set in your argument that you used an uneducated, spur of the moment talking point when its easy to just say that NOBODY knows what is going on yet, possibly in the near future we will have measures to combat this. 

So please sir, if you want to be taken seriously and not just a troll pushing political jargon, answer the questions in YOUR OPINION. That doesn't mean that people will agree, but when you don't answer them it makes it look as if you are purposely avoiding them because it weakens your opinion 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Again, get your big boy pants on and have a real conversation, not just use fake news and name calling (even when I have stated I don't identify as Dem or Rep). You just take the stance that since I didn't appear to agree with every word you said then I am uneducated on this and politically against your view.

You STILL failed to answer most of my questions. 

I am sure you don't care how you are viewed on a message board, I don't know that anyone really cares how they are viewed, but you come off qs someone who just wants to state their views, not have any discussion, and villianize anyone who doesn't agree or capitulate fully.

When I am not even one of those people who is trying to change your mind. I just want to see how you answer those questions.

And it's ridiculous to use "these are still here." That is just trying to justify your viewpoint. There are also these things that people who contract those things take called medications. And every medication has to go through testing for efficacy and side effects. You are so set in your argument that you used an uneducated, spur of the moment talking point when its easy to just say that NOBODY knows what is going on yet, possibly in the near future we will have measures to combat this. 

So please sir, if you want to be taken seriously and not just a troll pushing political jargon, answer the questions in YOUR OPINION. That doesn't mean that people will agree, but when you don't answer them it makes it look as if you are purposely avoiding them because it weakens your opinion 

I don't have to explain anything to you... I'm not indebted to you.. You don't pay my fucking bills... If you're too stupid to interpret or decipher what I'm saying That's YOUR problem.. Not mine!.. I'm not gonna waste half of my life trying to explain every little detail to your politically correct brain washed mind.. The answers are right in front of you dude.. Open your eyes!..

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Standing ovation. The fact that more people don't see through this scam is mind blowing. The media has been caught, red handed, more than once, lying their asses about CV, and yet, some don't even see what's happening. It's unreal. CBS uses images from Italy in an article about NY....busted. There are no US hospitals filled to the brim with CV patients. It's bull shit. I know many health care professionals, and biz ain't booming, most hospitals are nearly empty...so much so that many nurses can't even find work. 

Here's the number the media and the DemoRats don't want you to see.. 99% of the population who have had COVID.. Has SURVIVED it!.. Without a fucking bogus vaccine...

5 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

That all he does between the shots of Lox. Never answers any questions and blames, lies, deflect. It the very same page that his lying, the are "good" nazis, I cheating on my preggo wife fuhrer does. Then on top of that doesn't answer or refute anything I say because he has no valid argument. And like a petulant child he says he going to put me in his "iggy spank bank" I have no idea what he's talking about nor do I give shit. I was talking about the death of young children and parents and this is lame ass reply I get. Dum-dums simple doesn't believe in any proven scientific, medical, or mathematical data, and will find junk conspiracy theories after hours searching google while using the neighbors wi-fi. It's like he lives in some alternative universe where facts don't matter He probably thinks 2+2 is 22. Like I mentioned before that bag of mulch in the back has a better understand on what's happening in the world currently then dickhead over here.

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

I'll take this post to mean you retract all your previous statements in this thread saying that you don't believe scientists.

He only believes in them if it from "reputable" news sources like Alex Jones, Fox News, or whatever crack-pot forum white nationalist/terrorist use.