THE BROWNS BOARD

Extra draft choices for hiring minorities

Lets' be perfectly clear about this, at least when it comes to the Browns:    They did the right thing, and I don't know if it had fuckall to do with the Rooney Rule. 

Three of the last  4  GMs this team has had have been  Black.    Farmer/Sashi/Berry

While 2 of the 9 HCs have been black,   the bosses of the white coaches have been black....and were chosen by the black GMs, 

Even back in 1995 Ozzie Newsome, who was de facto GM as Director of Player Personell, may have been the first black GM...or equivalent, in the NFL. 

So, yea, maybe they should give us 4 high draft picks for each of those guys.   

And like someone said:  the test of  having proven that you exercise equality is  if you fire a black HC.   I mean, clearly the Browns bent over backwards keeping  Hue Jackson here when they had no business doing so.   And was that just because he was black?  I don't personally think so,  but it is a thought.  And Romeo looked good for a year, then.......sploosh....suckotash!

On 5/16/2020 at 2:47 PM, Kvoethe said:

Need a AA Lesbian Woman...the holy grail of extra picks.

What do we get for a Muslim or Asian?  

Well then we should get triple the picks for hiring Berry and Callie Brownson, respectively