THE BROWNS BOARD

Extra draft choices for hiring minorities

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/05/nfl-to-propose-giving-teams-draft-compensation-for-hiring-minority-head-coaches-and-gms/

I wonder if you get any for signing a white cornerback? Anyway after coach Jackson and Crennel I think they owe us two or three first-round picks already.

Makes me wonder what Dutch will demand for Sashi? :lol:

Seriously... not feeling draft picks, but can see added cap space or some other financial incentive that in turn would benefit players in the minority-majority NFL.

Or is it majority-minority?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Makes me wonder what Dutch will demand for Sashi? :) 

I'm thinking an extra first rounder per year for the 2020s, and a paid for retractable dome for the Browns... 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/05/nfl-to-propose-giving-teams-draft-compensation-for-hiring-minority-head-coaches-and-gms/

I wonder if you get any for signing a white cornerback? Anyway after coach Jackson and Crennel I think they owe us two or three first-round picks already.

WSS

Yea, fair point.  

And what if a guy is like mixed race?  

patrick-mahomes-parents.jpg

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Not necessarily a fan of this measure and I trust it will probably be shot down.

That having been said... man, do I miss watching Jason Seahorn play.

He was only decent for a few seasons. if you need a "white man playing black man position" fix you can always check out Christian McCaffrey. 😁

54 minutes ago, Icecube said:

A tranny who went from man to woman, but ALSO is a lesbian? 

and what about native american ? that should surely garner a first round pick

How about just leaving it to hiring the RIGHT COACH who comes in and is successful?

Like, the Browns should get an extra first round draft pick next year.

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I think they owe us at least two more first rounders for 1-31 Huey.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Icecube said:

He was only decent for a few seasons. if you need a "white man playing black man position" fix you can always check out Christian McCaffrey. 😁

Offensive linemen were mostly white back in the day, now look what's happening to the neighborhood.

20 hours ago, Icecube said:

When ACL tears were a death sentence for your career.  The guy was a straight animal when he was healthy.

And CmC looks like he could be my long lost brother lol.  Believe me, I'm more than familiar with the Great White Hope.  

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do like Vulcans  count? 

21st century. At the start of the 2014 season, NFL surveys revealed that the league was approximately 68% African-American and about 28% white, with the remaining 4% comprising Asian/Pacific Islander, non-white Hispanics, and those preferring a Mixed Race category.

What is the percentage of races in the NFL?

50 minutes ago, Vambo said:

NFL Teams Required to Interview 2 Minority HC Candidates for Rooney Rule

Wake me up when the league decides that they will tell teams exactly who they will have to hire.  Skip the part where they tell you that you must hire a black Russian half faggot.   (previous statement is in very poor taste.  please understand that i have nothing against gay or lesbian people and believe that they deserve every right and freedom)

Also read where there's a rule change regarding the recruiting of Positions Coaches to stimulate upward mobility.