THE BROWNS BOARD

The fall flat on his face quote - with the rest of it

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

''I don't know that anything is ever permanent,'' Crennel said. ''We'll play the games and see how it plays out. Knock wood, I hope the guy doesn't fall on his face. If he falls on his face, you've got to do something because I can't go play quarterback.''

Funny thing when you put more context into it. Especially when this was after he said the following:

''It's my decision,'' Crennel insisted. ''I informed the organization what I was thinking; they told me it was my decision and they would back whatever decision I made. We've been talking about this for a while now. Usually I try to be pretty thorough about what I do evaluating things. I felt like it was time.

''I felt like we needed a different dynamic on the offense. The play was inconsistent, and as our record indicates we're an inconsistent football team. I've told you all along the supporting cast impacts Derek's play, but he's the quarterback, and along with that position comes added responsibility and added scrutiny.''

So what he's saying is DA ain't getting it done, so I am giving it to Quinn, if he fails, then we are screwed because all that's left is me to play the position.

Well you can make those comments look anyway you want really. and those with their agendas will.....

However, How do you think all this makes Dorsey feel? LOL RAC feels he's the only choice if both DA and Quinn don't play? I mean I know Dorsey is there to be a partial coach...but even then..that's gotta hurt...

LOL how true

Guest Masters
Well you can make those comments look anyway you want really. and those with their agendas will.....

However, How do you think all this makes Dorsey feel? LOL RAC feels he's the only choice if both DA and Quinn don't play? I mean I know Dorsey is there to be a partial coach...but even then..that's gotta hurt...

There you go and a new way to twist it. RAC wasn't trying to take a shot at Quinn, he was taking a shot at Ken Dorsey.

According to Patty Mac today, RAC considered benching DA after the WAS game too.

So what he's saying is DA ain't getting it done, so I am giving it to Quinn, if he fails, then we are screwed because all that's left is me to play the position.

Milkmaid, the question the reporter asked was if he'd ever go back to Anderson or if this is permanent.

In the "fall on his face" scenario, he made it clear that he reserves the right to go back to Anderson.

Try watching the presser to get the full "context" of what they're talking about.

Milkmaid, the question the reporter asked was if he'd ever go back to Anderson or if this is permanent.

In the "fall on his face" scenario, he made it clear that he reserves the right to go back to Anderson.

Try watching the presser to get the full "context" of what they're talking about.

You mean like that full presser you posted of Phil backing my argument of why they traded Frye instead of just releasing DA?

Hey Milkmaid, be sure to check that out will ya?

Guest Masters

You mean like that full presser you posted of Phil backing my argument of why they traded Frye instead of just releasing DA?

Hey Milkmaid, be sure to check that out will ya?

Oh, I will....lmfao... I saw the whole thing. I know what he said and when he said it. Just as I know he said the move wasn't necessarily permenant, because you take it game by game.

well hopefully at some point after the season if DA is traded somewhere, Lum will follow so he can terrorize their forums. I'm almost to the point of putting him on ignore with his non stop justification of DA's season and how he isn't an issue. Lum is fuckin' blind if he can't see it.

Guest Masters
well hopefully at some point after the season if DA is traded somewhere, Lum will follow so he can terrorize their forums. I'm almost to the point of putting him on ignore with his non stop justification of DA's season and how he isn't an issue. Lum is fuckin' blind if he can't see it.

He's nothing more than a troll.

Guest Ghoolie

What the hell kind of head coach says " I hope the guy doesn't fall flat on his face? Am I the only one here who finds that statement fugged up? I have pinched off loaves that have more common sense than Crennel.

Guest Masters
What the hell kind of head coach says " I hope the guy doesn't fall flat on his face? Am I the only one here who finds that statement fugged up? I have pinched off loaves that have more common sense than Crennel.

Watch the whole presser Ghoolie. Context my man, context.

Guest Masters

One more part of what RAC said:

''Quinn will represent himself and the Browns very well,'' Crennel said. ''This is lifetime opportunity for him and now he's got it and we'll see what he can do with it. I think he'll make the most of that opportunity.''

That's a real vote of confidence.

I read that in my local paper today and almost shit. This whole friggin FO and coaching staff is disfunctional.

Maybe he is trying to get out of town before the season ends.

Archived