THE BROWNS BOARD

FANTASY TEAM

Ok, here is an off topic, but just interested in hearing if you ever have thought of your own fantasy team? As for me, my team colors would be Brown, Gold, and White. I like the New Orleans Saints uniforms, so I look at their uniforms and would change the black to brown. As for a team name, i'm thinking of the American indian theme as maybe, the apache's, or worriors, or something with gambling like the 4 Ace's, or a western theme, such as the Lawmen. I already have a logo design for the LAWMEN team. My team helmet would be gold with 2 brown stripes and  one white stripe, and a brown facemask.. A team logo of both sides of the helmet. Home jersey would be all brown with thin gold , and white sleeve stripes, and white numbers trimmed in gold. 2 home pants variations. Gold pants with a wide brown stripe, and a white pants with 2 brown stripes with one gold stripe. Away jersey would be white with brown numbers trimmed in gold, thin brown and gold sleeve stripes. The away pants are the same as the other pant variation. I know this may be way out there but it looks good in my thoughts.

I remember reading something once about if the Browns name and colors had gone to Baltimore that the expansion football team in Cleveland would have been known as the "Bulldogs". I imagined them being a dark red/burgundy and grey. The uniforms would be somewhat similar to the Raiders, but with burgundy jerseys and grey numbers. 

31 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I remember reading something once about if the Browns name and colors had gone to Baltimore that the expansion football team in Cleveland would have been known as the "Bulldogs". I imagined them being a dark red/burgundy and grey. The uniforms would be somewhat similar to the Raiders, but with burgundy jerseys and grey numbers. 

I know that was bandied about, given that the Bulldogs was the name of an historical team in NE Ohio  Canton/Cleveland Bulldogs, from the 20s.  I believe that color scheme was what that Bulldog team wore. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I have a Canton bulldogs shirt from the NFL HoF. 

I'd be ok with that. Get to keep dawg check

It would have made a ton of sense. 

But I can't imagine how fucking salty we'd all be if there had been, and still was, a BALTIMORE BROWNS. 

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

But I can't imagine how fucking salty we'd all be if there had been, and still was, a BALTIMORE BROWNS. 

Well the way we've played powder puff football since the return at least the Cleveland Cleavages would have been available as a name. (.)(.)   😁