Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TexasAg1969

Watch The Numbers For 6 weeks

Recommended Posts

Texas this morning records 28,087 cases and 782 deaths. Georgia records 26,303 cases with 1133 deaths. Both have reopened pretty much across the board now.

The easiest way to track is weather.com COVID-19 box first using any county either state and click on "State". Then switch to a county in the other state and repeat the click on "State"

https://weather.com/coronavirus/l/8f5c8f0c5dd7699966caf7dcb4880c3847a86092521a187546b808f3023b9120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does not take a genius to predict as we open things up that the rise of new covid19 cases will inevitably happen. I see already those making those predictions so they will sound so smart when the new covid19 cases happens. 

So what is the answer? We cannot stay in lock down much longer as we are already seeing the terrible economic consequences. We have to open things back up and try to take common sense measures to help stop the spread. That is all we can do. To try to stay in lockdown mode month after month is economic suicide and how many lives will that cost as well as the long term damage?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing wrong with opening back up and still being careful. The numbers will increase, I suppose, but the occurence rate won't be like the intitial flood across our country.

If an outbreak happens, then you deal with it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Antibody testing has already suggested far more people have had it than has been reported.  Outside the fatalities, these numbers are useless.  Its like trying to figure out how many yards an offense had while looking at qb stats alone.  Hell, that still probably doesn't explain how useless these stats are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Texas this morning records 28,087 cases and 782 deaths. Georgia records 26,303 cases with 1133 deaths. Both have reopened pretty much across the board now.

The easiest way to track is weather.com COVID-19 box first using any county either state and click on "State". Then switch to a county in the other state and repeat the click on "State"

https://weather.com/coronavirus/l/8f5c8f0c5dd7699966caf7dcb4880c3847a86092521a187546b808f3023b9120

Look at it this way Tex, it will thin out the Trumptard herd.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Look at it this way Tex, it will thin out the Trumptard herd.🤣

your taunts are getting more stupid all the time. sad.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

your taunts are getting more stupid all the time. sad.

No shit, for someone who doesn't want people to be allowed out of their house, he sure is wishing death on a lot of folks.  But he isn't the only one around here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

No shit, for someone who doesn't want people to be allowed out of their house, he sure is wishing death on a lot of folks.  But he isn't the only one around here.

There is something wrong when lefties bash Pres Trump for tweets, won't admit all the good things he's done, but will ignore the millions of unborn and born children every time. Every time we criticized obaMao commie for what he DID, they cried "racist".

We criticized higgardly for corruption, and what she DID, and they cried "misogynist"

We stood up for REAL MARRIAGE, as it says in the BIble, and they ridicule God, Christians, and they cried "homophobe".

Every time they can't control the narrative, and protect their free stuff new world order - (socialism) they cry with derogatory labels.

Every ? time we called them out for saying liberal crap all the time - they go ballistic and claim they are "independents".

It never ends. Facts never matter when they attack, and facts get twisted badly to defend themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Cal, I will say this, Trump does tweet some dumb shit sometimes.  He would come across a whole lot better if he stayed off Twitter.  Plus, he does knee jerk a bit too much.  I feel like he did exactly what Obama would of done in this "pandemic" situation, which is annoying to me.  

I'm done with the Obama years.  Nothing to learn there except never vote for that message ever again. (I did his first term.  Sorry, sincerely.)  Obama was an eloquent, precise liar, where Trump is a bumbling, rambling misinformation hub sometimes.  Their intents are/were wildly different. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It does not take a genius to predict as we open things up that the rise of new covid19 cases will inevitably happen. I see already those making those predictions so they will sound so smart when the new covid19 cases happens. 

So what is the answer? We cannot stay in lock down much longer as we are already seeing the terrible economic consequences. We have to open things back up and try to take common sense measures to help stop the spread. That is all we can do. To try to stay in lockdown mode month after month is economic suicide and how many lives will that cost as well as the long term damage?

 

Saw it today- 30 million Americans out of work. That's nearly 10% of the population. That will bankrupt the states unemployment funds in short order, and force the Feds to print money to bail them out. 

10% failure rate in the restaurant industry. The long established ones will survive, but plenty will go belly up. As the owner of Dayton's #1 seafood place said. "Just because I'm closed doesn't mean the utility and property tax bills have stopped coming in. Even when I open back up- does social distancing mean I'll need to take 1\2 the tables out of the dining room indefinitely?"   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well Cal, I will say this, Trump does tweet some dumb shit sometimes.  He would come across a whole lot better if he stayed off Twitter.  Plus, he does knee jerk a bit too much.  I feel like he did exactly what Obama would of done in this "pandemic" situation, which is annoying to me.  

I'm done with the Obama years.  Nothing to learn there except never vote for that message ever again. (I did his first term.  Sorry, sincerely.)  Obama was an eloquent, precise liar, where Trump is a bumbling, rambling misinformation hub sometimes.  Their intents are/were wildly different. 

Agreed, I don't complain much about hid tweets because we don't tweet. But he has said some stupid stuff, it's annoying - and his bouncing back ALL the time, is not worthy for a president to be doing. But, the msm and the corrupt obaMao commie hacks have tried to destroy him and his family and anyone working in his campaign. ILLEGALLY by the FBi, CIA, DOJ, etc etc etc - corrupt HACKS remaining over from hoorta's obaMao commie days.

Back then, when he was running for pres the first time, I tried to look at it with a positive outlook - he promised to have a most transparent admin, promised he supported the 2nd Amendment, and said marriage was between a man and a woman. He promised he'd be POST RACIAL. That he'd bring us all together....

he lied and lied and lied. and Hoorta, and co. never critcized him once that I remember. Eight freaking years. I bring up the obaMao years because the corruption has been plaguing OUR Real American (but not perfect by any means) president. And they haven't yet been brought to justice. Just cover-ups again and again.

but it is coming. Only then will I be done bringing them up.

Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Agreed, I don't complain much about hid tweets because we don't tweet. But he has said some stupid stuff, it's annoying - and his bouncing back ALL the time, is not worthy for a president to be doing. But, the msm and the corrupt obaMao commie hacks have tried to destroy him and his family and anyone working in his campaign. ILLEGALLY by the FBi, CIA, DOJ, etc etc etc - corrupt HACKS remaining over from hoorta's obaMao commie days.

Back then, when he was running for pres the first time, I tried to look at it with a positive outlook - he promised to have a most transparent admin, promised he supported the 2nd Amendment, and said marriage was between a man and a woman. He promised he'd be POST RACIAL. That he'd bring us all together....

he lied and lied and lied. and Hoorta, and co. never critcized him once that I remember. Eight freaking years. I bring up the obaMao years because the corruption has been plaguing OUR Real American (but not perfect by any means) president. And they haven't yet been brought to justice. Just cover-ups again and again.

but it is coming. Only then will I be done bringing them up.

Maybe.

I'm sure, even though people won't admit it around here out of pure pride or spite, Trump was given a raw deal to have to overcome with all the fake Russian nonsense.  We can get into all the Ukraine shit, but again when it comes to intent, Trump comes out like a rose.

You don't really need to bring up Obama and the rest of the snakes, to prove your point.  If it makes you feel better though, I would never vote for Joe because of the Obama years and his involvement in that shit fiesta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Texas rate may not parallel Georgia because at least the governor is trying to ease back in with a 25% capacity order on most businesses including restaurants, many of whom have a thriving takeout business going now. Movie theaters and other businesses may open if they wish with that 25% restriction to see how it is working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×