THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Road to CLEVELAND... 2021 Draft Dates Announced

Tour2ma

2021 NFL Draft Dates in Cleveland Officially Announced by Browns

Adam Wells - April 28, 2020

The 2021 NFL draft will take place April 29 through May 1 in downtown Cleveland.

The Cleveland Browns announced the dates and locations for next year's event Tuesday:

"Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Destination Cleveland and the Cleveland Browns today announced the 86th NFL Draft will be held April 29 - May 1, 2021 in Downtown Cleveland. The event will bring NFL fans together at iconic locations around FirstEnergy Stadium and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame to celebrate the game of football and show the world what makes Cleveland a destination city."

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2889076-2021-nfl-draft-dates-in-cleveland-officially-announced-by-browns

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Been a long time since I've been on a 3 day bender.

I know a great guide for your journey who occasionally posts here...

His screen name begins with a "Z"...

so as a out of town'er...Any pricing group room rates up yet in the Land? With-in walking distance to Event grounds? Seriously, You don't want to drive anywhere? I like to plan room & travel early...Rooms in Philly & Nashville ran starting around $110/night...thanks for some local help if ya see anything 👍  ain't noway am missing this from 6 six foot away 👀 from anything or body