THE BROWNS BOARD

season late start.

Tour2ma

3 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

Disney is talking about only letting in 50% capacity.

50% is way too high...

A stadium... start with every other row then go every third seat and whala... 1/6th the seating capacity get your seated distancing. Then:

• Make all concessions deleivery to seat to avoid concession stand lines.
  • Make bathroom use by appointment only... :)

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The problem that all the sport leagues are having is the perception (reality?)  of privilege.     In order to play, even without fans,  they will all need to be tested for the virus on a continuous basis.  This in a nation where now only like 1%  have been able to get a test due to dilatory administrative action.   While I personally would not really object to the athletes receiving this "Privilege"  it still is not a good look when you have over  60,000 people dying from this in less than 2 months.   We all need to have more, better testing.  But should  hundreds of thousands be deprived of any tests, where a thousand or so  are "privileged"  to be tested continuously if they should begin play. 

Yeah, this is certainly something I've thought about. I suppose football is easiest based on amount of times they play, but still not easy. In all seriousness though, assuming in the next 3 months we can mass produce tests, I'm okay with that being a thing athletes get. We need something to bring us all together, and we sports can be that thing.

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

50% is way too high...

A stadium... start with every other row then go every third seat and whala... 1/6th the seating capacity get your seated distancing. Then:

• Make all concessions deleivery to seat to avoid concession stand lines.
  • Make bathroom use by appointment only... :)

Yeah, for sure but who gets priority? The only thing that makes sense to me is like boxes are still available for the rich and then a random lottery every week. Season ticket holders get a guaranteed ticket or refund, which I'm guessing most would take. 

Yeah, this is certainly something I've thought about. I suppose football is easiest based on amount of times they play, but still not easy. In all seriousness though, assuming in the next 3 months we can mass produce tests, I'm okay with that being a thing athletes get. We need something to bring us all together, and we sports can be that thing.

Well, as distrustful as I am of them,  Pence, more frequently than his direct superior will sometimes tell you something factual.   And he said that part of the big issue is not so much getting the tests done......but in getting the tests processed.  You can have a test kit, and do the swab...or whatever it is that they do to take the test;  but then that has to be analyzed.  And anyone who has had any test taken in a doctor's office which was then sent to a lab for processing can tell you how often it is that receiving those test results can be delayed.   The same here.  With these sports franchises it is almost like they have to have their own personal, private testers, and lab analyzers to get the results in an expedited manner to allow play to proceed...and continue.  Ergo, the  "privilege" perception.  Again, I don't mind if that were to happen....if they had their own private lab to do those things at their own costs.   But again, the perception would be one of how the "elitists" in this society would be entitled to those excessive privileges.   I could smack of the old "let them eat cake"  mentality.

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

Fuck it. Cancel all sports forever. 

none of sane be people be want that.  all the hired a help (elected officials) say believe the facts and numbers.  And sure shit they be don't add up.  we should elect analytics people next time.

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2020 at 8:51 AM, LBC mike said:

my cousin was down for about three weeks and spent a a couple of days in the hospital with the systems of covid in February.   they never tested for it.  she went a couple of weeks ago to check if she had any antibodies and p possibly giving plasma.  they checked here and told her she never had covid.  just a bad flu.

This administration is a absolute dumpster fire with that said serology testing should be available soon  (private section ftw! lol!) I honestly think I got it in very late FEB after drinking in many dive bars for my b-day. Had the worst cough of my fucken life and thought it was caused  by allergys . This cough was so bad I slept in my basement because it has a very old recliner, I could not physically lay down without coughing a fit and was having pain in my chest unless I was stationary. It felt like I had a bowling ball on my chest. So here I'm lying on this old piece of shit for over two weeks  in my moldy basement. Fucked up thing I think I gave it to my brother on March 9th watching Onward with the kids in Kent (thank god they are safe). He had what he thought was a terrible "FLU" but everything was shut down on by the 12.   PS it took like 5 weeks to get over my cough.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 8:25 AM, Tour2ma said:

One of the more hilarious ones I've seen. Woke the wife up laughing a couple nites ago...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-sports-commentator-andrew-cotter-21843657

I already posted that one on the season late start thread.. You musta missed it.😁

9 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

This administration is a absolute dumpster fire with that said serology testing should be available soon  (private section ftw! lol!) I honestly think I got it in very late FEB after drinking in many dive bars for my b-day. Had the worst cough of my fucken life and thought it was caused  by allergys . This cough was so bad I slept in my basement because it has a very old recliner, I could not physically lay down without coughing a fit and was having pain in my chest unless I was stationary. It felt like I had a bowling ball on my chest. So here I'm lying on this old piece of shit for over two weeks  in my moldy basement. Fucked up thing I think I gave it to my brother on March 9th watching Onward with the kids in Kent (thank god they are safe). He had what he thought was a terrible "FLU" but everything was shut down on by the 12.   PS it took like 5 weeks to get over my cough.

Did you not elect to go to a doctor?   As I understand it, with this virus you do not have any  mucus/phlegm discharge with it.  So it could very well be that you had it.    And were lucky to recover.   Good for you.     Now, go donate some plasma  to help others. 

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I already posted that one on the season late start thread.. You musta missed it.😁

You might want to check the posting dates and get back to me...

I'll see your :) and raise you :)  :)

I believe string bets are allowed here...

The only test less reliable than the virus test may be the antibody test... at least some of them. The best are unproven while the worst are outright scams.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

The only test less reliable than the virus test may be the antibody test... at least some of them. The best are unproven while the worst are outright scams.

So?  What is your solution?   I will assume that it is not drinking Lysol. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

You might want to check the posting dates and get back to me...

I'll see your :) and raise you :)  :)

I believe string bets are allowed here...

I see said the blind man.🙄😎

ESPN E:60 Alex Smith- Project 11....check this out, when ya get some time.. amazing road & good Luck Alex Smith & family

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So?  What is your solution?   I will assume that it is not drinking Lysol. 

Screenshot_2020-05-01_112411.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/1/2020 at 1:20 AM, The Gipper said:

Did you not elect to go to a doctor?   As I understand it, with this virus you do not have any  mucus/phlegm discharge with it.  So it could very well be that you had it.    And were lucky to recover.   Good for you.     Now, go donate some plasma  to help others. 

Yeah I skipped the doctors because I really did feel like it could have been allergies at the time. I get them every early spring or fall never bothered taking meds for them. I've known about the covid-19 since mid December and to be honest I was a little worried about it. Thought maybe the CDC and government could get a handle on this like the swine-flu. Boy was I fucken wrong, they could not have screwed this up any worst! I was in college the time SARS was around and it was a blimp on the map. We still went out, got shit-faced, fucked bitches like, life went on. I'm thinking I let my guard down and since it only was a cough WITH NO fever. I never thought anything of it, till my girlfriend kicked me downstairs and I was having trouble breathing laying on my back. Even though they were confirmed cases on both coast it never donned on me it my be Ohio already. The messed up part I've watched 100s of zombies movies so I should have known better lol! As for the cough it was very frequent, dry-wheezing, that could last up to 20 seconds, that could be heard though-out the entire house even waking up my twins on several occasions late at night. I also sorta felt like blah if I wasn't taking my left-over oxy or tons of over the counter-stuff from 2 different wisdom tooth extractions. To be honest those hurt more then whatever I had. The weird thing my brother who's in his mid 20s felt like hammered dog-shit for 2 weeks. I plan on donating plasma but I'm waiting on things to die down a bit more before I venture out. Only been to grocery store since this whole mess started. Godspeed all.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Yeah I skipped the doctors because I really did feel like it could have been allergies at the time. I get them every early spring or fall never bothered taking meds for them. I've known about the covid-19 since mid December and was a to be honested little worried about it. Thought maybe the CDC and government could get a handle on this like the swine-flu. Boy was I fucken wrong, they could not have screwed this up any worst! I was in college the time SAR was around and it was a blimp on the map. We still went out, got shit-faced, fucked bitches like, life went on. I'm thinking I let my guard down and since it only was a cough WITH NO fever. I never thought anything of it, till my girlfriend kicked me downstairs and I was having trouble breathing laying on my back. Even though they were confirmed cases on both coast it never donned on me it my be Ohio already. The messed up part I've watched 100s of zombies movies so I should have known better lol! As for the cough it was very frequent, dry-wheezing, that could last up to 20 seconds, that could be heard though-out the entire house even waking up my twins on several occasions late at night. I also sorta felt like blah if I wasn't taking my left-over oxy or tons of over the counter-stuff from 2 different wisdom tooth extractions. To be honest those hurt more then whatever I had. The weird thing my brother who's in his mid 20s felt like hammered dog-shit for 2 weeks. I plan on donating plasma but I'm waiting on things to die down a bit more before I venture out. Only been to grocery store since this whole mess started. Godspeed all.

You should go post your story on the polyboard where some of the dumbshits are trying to defend going out without masks still. They don't believe it is real and/or that they can actually be unsymptomatic carriers. For some reason the nearing 70,000 deaths just don't sink in over there.

14 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Yeah I skipped the doctors because I really did feel like it could have been allergies at the time. I get them every early spring or fall never bothered taking meds for them. I've known about the covid-19 since mid December and was a to be honested little worried about it. Thought maybe the CDC and government could get a handle on this like the swine-flu. Boy was I fucken wrong, they could not have screwed this up any worst! I was in college the time SAR was around and it was a blimp on the map. We still went out, got shit-faced, fucked bitches like, life went on. I'm thinking I let my guard down and since it only was a cough WITH NO fever. I never thought anything of it, till my girlfriend kicked me downstairs and I was having trouble breathing laying on my back. Even though they were confirmed cases on both coast it never donned on me it my be Ohio already. The messed up part I've watched 100s of zombies movies so I should have known better lol! As for the cough it was very frequent, dry-wheezing, that could last up to 20 seconds, that could be heard though-out the entire house even waking up my twins on several occasions late at night. I also sorta felt like blah if I wasn't taking my left-over oxy or tons of over the counter-stuff from 2 different wisdom tooth extractions. To be honest those hurt more then whatever I had. The weird thing my brother who's in his mid 20s felt like hammered dog-shit for 2 weeks. I plan on donating plasma but I'm waiting on things to die down a bit more before I venture out. Only been to grocery store since this whole mess started. Godspeed all.

I was in the same boat with you, almost to the letter in terms of timing (except I was at Disney, not dive bars). Big reason I didn't visit the doctor was also cause I knew the answer was going to be "no" to the test (at least at the time). My primary sent an email blast that said directly you had to prove you visited international location(s), know someone with it, or have all four of the symptoms. So the option was to go to the doctor, be told I can't get the test, and possibly infect others? Very fortunately for me my work was aggressive in home work, and I had a mild cough (not like yours) for nearly the whole month of March, but definitely that compressed chest feeling. Fortunately never had that shortness of breath or fever, just that "bleh" feeling.

I kept telling myself it was just bronchitis mixed with allergies (which I get terribly in March), and hell maybe it was. Just feels a lot more likely I had COVID. Again though, I was VERY fortunate my work went remote early, and I was able to self-isolate. I haven't been out to a store though since then, so going on six weeks. Instacart and what not have proven life savers for us with a baby at home. Happy to use it too, a lot of folks here in Florida are in a bad spot and are picking up those gigs.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:42 PM, jrb12711 said:

I was in the same boat with you, almost to the letter in terms of timing (except I was at Disney, not dive bars). Big reason I didn't visit the doctor was also cause I knew the answer was going to be "no" to the test (at least at the time). My primary sent an email blast that said directly you had to prove you visited international location(s), know someone with it, or have all four of the symptoms. So the option was to go to the doctor, be told I can't get the test, and possibly infect others? Very fortunately for me my work was aggressive in home work, and I had a mild cough (not like yours) for nearly the whole month of March, but definitely that compressed chest feeling. Fortunately never had that shortness of breath or fever, just that "bleh" feeling.

I kept telling myself it was just bronchitis mixed with allergies (which I get terribly in March), and hell maybe it was. Just feels a lot more likely I had COVID. Again though, I was VERY fortunate my work went remote early, and I was able to self-isolate. I haven't been out to a store though since then, so going on six weeks. Instacart and what not have proven life savers for us with a baby at home. Happy to use it too, a lot of folks here in Florida are in a bad spot and are picking up those gigs.

The same brother I keep talking about got bronchitis last winter and he say this felt much, much worst! Will be super duper interesting to see the test results. Man I would hate to be in Florida right now. Bunch a "tards" running around and going to beach. Not to mention the Governor of that state is such a bumbling imbecile I can't put to words his sheer level of stupidity. Stay safe.

On 5/4/2020 at 10:24 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

You should go post your story on the polyboard where some of the dumbshits are trying to defend going out without masks still. They don't believe it is real and/or that they can actually be unsymptomatic carriers. For some reason the nearing 70,000 deaths just don't sink in over there.

You can't argue with stupid. Most of these people lack a good education or where born into a racist household which is another form ignorance and sheer stupidity. For christ-sakes they are drinking bleach and Mr Clean for a cure!!! My twin 3 years olds know to never to touch anything under the sink and they especially know to never touch the bleach bottle. I told them it would give them a 'boo-boo' and make them take a long sleep and they hate nap time. How grown adults that aren't dragging their knuckles on ground like a caveman, or drinking out sippy cup with a straw don't comprehend this simple mind-blowing.  No matter what you say they'll believe in their Alex Jones Junk science, conspiracy theories, Faux News, and Russian propaganda on Facebook. All the while they crowd together at State Capitol buildings holding signs, and guns against our very own police, spreading the disease, while screaming in their faces that's this whole thing is hoax or the flu which has been debunked by ever scientist on the planet. They also want to opening things up WHILE having cloth masks ( the irony lol!) on like it's some KKK rally. At this point let Darwinism do it thing. Don't get me started on the broke ass NRA which is backing up this nonsense. A female Russian spy was found in their mist, tried, and convicted. As a gun owner I would rather burn my money then donate to their "cause". The fucked up thing if we would have hunker down hard we would getting past this right now, but these fucktards imbeciles don't seem understand that. Things are only to get worst, which is sad. Prolonging the inevitable. Feel free to post this on the other board but I would rather convince a bag of Mulch the truth then someone like Dickheader are whatever lame stupid ass name he has. These people are over the cliff already and pass reason.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:49 PM, LBC mike said:

no fans will probably happen.  per fauci 

I hope so.  I just made the last of 3 installments on my 2 seats.  A little over $3500 in.  I didn't want to lose my seats.

I don't want to go to any games as things stand.  I don't want to go until I know that it is good.  What could go wrong?  If 300 out of 66,000 people are infected, how may could they infect.

Look at it this way, 10 good looking women laying naked on the floor, spread wide, and you were told two of them had aids, the other 8 are perfect, healthy females.  Are you going to pick one to bone?  Not me.  I go home to jerk off and think about the 10 naked women.

4 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I hope so.  I just made the last of 3 installments on my 2 seats.  A little over $3500 in.  I didn't want to lose my seats.

I don't want to go to any games as things stand.  I don't want to go until I know that it is good.  What could go wrong?  If 300 out of 66,000 people are infected, how may could they infect.

Look at it this way, 10 good looking women laying naked on the floor, spread wide, and you were told two of them had aids, the other 8 are perfect, healthy females.  Are you going to pick one to bone?  Not me.  I go home to jerk off and think about the 10 naked women.

Goodness.  Well,  in that situation I think I would have to find some sort of interim solution. Maybe like staying there and doing the deed in their presence...and maybe with their help in some safe fashion.  A quick google search in the course of arousal could be helpful:

HIV Facts

HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus. In simple terms, HIV is a virus that attacks the immune system. There’s a lot of misunderstanding about HIV and how it is transmitted, so it’s a good idea to educate yourself with the facts.

• Fact One: HIV can only be passed on in a small number of ways. These include unprotected vaginal and anal sex, sharing needles, breastfeeding and/or direct blood to blood contact with a person who is living with HIV.
  • Fact Two: You can’t get HIV from kissing, hugging, sharing cups, utensils or food. Bodily fluids such as sweat, urine and saliva do not transmit HIV.
  • Fact Three: Anal sex is top of the scale when it comes to risk around the sexual transmission of HIV. This is simply because the tissue in the anus is more prone to picking up HIV than the vagina. The risk of transmission is slightly higher for the person who is receiving. Unprotected vaginal sex also puts you at risk of HIV.
  • Fact Four: Oral sex carries a low risk of HIV transmission as saliva provides a natural barrier against the virus. There is, however, a very low risk of transmission during oral sex if an open and bleeding sore comes into contact with semen containing a high load of HIV. You can’t get HIV from kissing someone, masturbating together or a hand job.
  • Fact Five: The extent to which someone is infectious depends on their viral load. If someone has an ‘undetectable’ viral load then they are not able to pass HIV onto you through sex.

Of course, Corona virus is different...it is an airborne disease and much easier to contract.