THE BROWNS BOARD

Would you trade Baker to the Dolphins for Tua?

SkippinTurtles

• 3 weeks later...

Borrowing this oldie, too.

Just read about Tua's little bro transferring out of BAMA. Hottest rumor is that he is heading to the U which would keep the family together in Miami as the folks are already following Tua there.

As you may or may not recall, the lil bro is supposed to be even better...

On 4/27/2020 at 8:56 AM, SkippinTurtles said:

I'm bored.

Get yourself some crayons.

81btc5MgWML._AC_UY218_.jpg

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ATOM said:

what about russel wilson ?

There's that Chris Simm's story about how the Seahawks offered Wilson to the Browns for the #1 overall pick of the 2018 Draft, which ended up being Mayfield.

Yes, I trade Russell WIlson for Mayfield. Yes, yes, yes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Borrowing this oldie, too.

Just read about Tua's little bro transferring out of BAMA. Hottest rumor is that he is heading to the U which would keep the family together in Miami as the folks are already following Tua there.

As you may or may not recall, the lil bro is supposed to be even better...

Really? I had no idea about any of this. 

Tua’s family scene during the draft was pretty outside the box. I got the impression they didn’t really know what was going on or the significance of it all. 

On 4/27/2020 at 3:36 PM, SkippinTurtles said:

Hunt could easily be Comeback Player of the Year in this offense.  The talent is still there.

What is he coming back from? He played the 2nd half of season after a suspension.

Hue Jackson denies trade rumors of Russell Wilson 🤔 (why would they tell you Hue?).. Tyrod Taylor will start over Justin Herbert in LA👌. meanwhile, behind some Ranch in Texas 🤠

https://brownszone.com/2020/05/14/baker-mayfield-hosting-teammates-for-workouts-in-texas/    

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Hue Jackson denies trade rumors of Russell Wilson 🤔 (why would they tell you Hue?).. Tyrod Taylor will start over Justin Herbert in LA👌. meanwhile, behind some Ranch in Texas 🤠

https://brownszone.com/2020/05/14/baker-mayfield-hosting-teammates-for-workouts-in-texas/    

Good to see our "non-stars" down here working their butts off with Baker. This will help immensely IMO. He will know whom else to trust & how to find them besides the LSU twins.

Turns out that Tua's lil bro, Taulia, decided on Maryland... really? Maryland?

Apparently he's following Tua's former OC who left BAMA to take the Maryland HC job.

https://bamahammer.com/2020/05/15/alabama-football-taulia-tagovailoa-locksley-transfers-maryland/

On 5/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, Tour2ma said:

Turns out that Tua's lil bro, Taulia, decided on Maryland... really? Maryland?

Apparently he's following Tua's former OC who left BAMA to take the Maryland HC job.

https://bamahammer.com/2020/05/15/alabama-football-taulia-tagovailoa-locksley-transfers-maryland/

Maybe the guy really likes crab cakes?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Maybe the guy really likes crab cakes?

Can't blame him...

Took a side trip to eat at The Rusty Scupper right on BLT's Inner Harbor a few years ago when in DC for son-in-law's Navy retirement celebration. Really good meal... absolutely great crab cakes.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Can't blame him...

Took a side trip to eat at The Rusty Scupper right on BLT's Inner Harbor a few years ago when in DC for son-in-law's Navy retirement celebration. Really good meal... absolutely great crab cakes.

I was in Baltimore for work back in January. I went to The Rusty Scupper and I agree. Great food. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Can't blame him...

Yep....been there done that, but quite a few years ago.  (In fact, I recall that it was Labor Day weekend 1996....the first year the "Ravens"  began play in Baltimore. It was wholly coincidental my being there)    I have a nephew who now lives in Baltimore, works as a nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital. If I ever go to see him there I will have to make a return to the Rusty Scupper.

By the way, back in the 70s when I was going to law school, there was a Rusty Scupper in Cleveland, just down the street from the law school.  It was right there on Playhouse Square.   But it went out in the early 80s.  Anyone remember it? 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Good ones, yes. But big difference between good and bad. Best ever crab cakes were in the Keys. The were to die for. 

That's the problem with ordering crab cakes... so many people screw them up.

It's funny, the fiancee and I were just talking about going to Baltimore this morning in the future to catch a few Tribe games and eat a lot of seafood. A. Lot. Of. Seafood. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's the problem with ordering crab cakes... so many people screw them up.

It's funny, the fiancee and I were just talking about going to Baltimore this morning in the future to catch a few Tribe games and eat a lot of seafood. A. Lot. Of. Seafood. 

Pardon my curiosity, but are you getting married soon? I have some friends who are getting married this year and with this situation it's going to be a completely different experience, maybe they just celebrate with their families, don't know yet. 

Back on topic, I like seafood and if I ever go to Baltimore I'll have to try a crab cake for sure. 

• Haha 1