THE BROWNS BOARD

Harrison Bryant

Ibleedbrown

3 hours ago, Orion said:

To my eyes, Bryant is tall but not big...probably not the best blocker.  He doesn't appear special in any way except that he catches the ball....which, of course, is quite important.  I'm thinking we might keep 4 TE's on the roster.

To hear Stef in his post-Draft presser, it could be even more than 4.

I mean it is possible to put 5 on the field... which I believe would be a record.

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

To hear Stef in his post-Draft presser,

He said that some guys were available that they never thought would be.  I think this is one of them.  And because he plays TE,  Stef had to have him.

I remember that you weren't enamored with the pick.  And I kinda' see him as a bit of a misfit.  - We've gotta have a TE that can block so that opens up the door for having 4 off 'em.  We also have a FB.  

5 TE's on the field :)  The D would have what, 10 guys in the box?  

13 minutes ago, Orion said:

5 TE's on the field :)  The D would have what, 10 guys in the box?  

Not if we go empty and spread them out... :)

Actually could set up an interesting quick screen option...

Later a QB draw off a fake screen...

And of course with the right TE/LB match-up... fly...

Works even better with 4 TEs plus Hunt.

Hmmmmm... Anybody got Stef's number?

On 4/27/2020 at 9:29 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

What? You think that gives you a pass on changing her?😆😁

If you find that magic hall pass, let me know haha. Daiper changes are the easiest piece of the puzzle, it's the whole "trying to do 6 virtual meetings a day with a crying baby" part that is fun.

31 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

If you find that magic hall pass, let me know haha. Daiper changes are the easiest piece of the puzzle, it's the whole "trying to do 6 virtual meetings a day with a crying baby" part that is fun.

In that case what you need is the free grandparents pass.👴👵

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

I know what you are going through...Stay strong sleep will come.  I have a 5 month old.  I put a Browns onesie on her for the draft. On a side note there is some great browns baby gear on their team site.  My wife the Giants fan has actually been a good sport but it came at a cost she’s got Yankee gear for baseball season.

I don’t know if this is a bad omen or not but she puked all over The Browns onesie when we drafted Wills.  But it Could have just been an ounce too much.  

On 4/27/2020 at 7:09 AM, darren15 said:

People saying signing him means Njoku is on his way .....does this mean we are cutting Tretter because we signed Harris ?

No but Tretter has actually played well and he’s played well through an injury. 
it is not like anyone is setting this impossible standard for Njoku to meet 

8 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I don’t know if this is a bad omen or not but she puked all over The Browns onesie when we drafted Wills.  But it Could have just been an ounce too much.  

I was more likely all that jumping up and down with her in your arms that did it!🤮🤗

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:56 AM, Tour2ma said:

Not feeling this pick at all...

I'm not either. He has soft hands and even pulls in some nice ones in a crowd, but he is 1-dimensional. Doesn't show himself to be physically dominating one bit. That isn't to say he won't be fine the way Steph plans to use him. I just don't envision him ever becoming more than a nice 2nd or 3rd pass option.

3 hours ago, Barry said:

I'm not either. He has soft hands and even pulls in some nice ones in a crowd, but he is 1-dimensional. Doesn't show himself to be physically dominating one bit. That isn't to say he won't be fine the way Steph plans to use him. I just don't envision him ever becoming more than a nice 2nd or 3rd pass option.

A possession receiver to isolate on a LB maybe. He has the speed.

• Upvote 1