THE BROWNS BOARD

UDFA tracker

LBC mike

8 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’d Like us to get a good Back to compete for the 3rd spot not crazy about our depth behind Hunt and Chubb 

Fair point.   

Historical note:     Ernest Byner was the #280 pick in the draft.   If we could get another back similar to  Ernest Byner at #280  we would be doing alright.  Of course I mean  as a UDFA....as there are only 255 picks in this draft. 

This is my favorite part of the draft. Lots of overlooked, yet hungry small school guys who just tend to come in & work their butts off. No sense of entitlement, no hype.

The "Rudy's" of the NFL.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

This is my favorite part of the draft. Lots of overlooked, yet hungry small school guys who just tend to come in & work their butts off. No sense of entitlement, no hype.

The "Rudy's" of the NFL.

Mike

Or...possibly still some "big" names.   To my knowledge  OSU WR  Victor still not taken,,,,,has he?   Thaddeus Moss  TE  son of Randy didn't get taken either I believe. 

13 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

We are pretty deep at the position I imagine he wants to go somewhere where they have room 

Not if they view bryant as more of an h back or even big slot type receiver. Moss is a more natural blocker hand in dirt tight end. With njoku in last year of his contract I don't think we are that deep at the position even with bryant. Usually udfa aren't gonna play the first year anyway. That being said I imagine he winds up in dallas

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2020/4/25/21236563/cleveland-browns-list-of-undrafted-free-agents-reportedly-signed

Another decent site for UDFAs.

This & the previous site from 92.3the fan   seem to be the most complete.

Mike

• Thanks 2

EDIT: If you find added info, tapes, etc... please post links...

Nice mix of small schoolkids, big school "if onlys" and a large school 2nd bananas where sometimes the "other guy" is at least another guy and occasionally the guy. At first blush a couple look like they have a shot at sticking with the 53. A few more look to have PS in their future. And then there's "camp fodder".

Taylor is intriguing as hell... and I hate 6'8 OTs... raw, raw, raw... but moves well... If only... well... let's just say strength training begins tomorrow. https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/alex-taylor/BGMueRLk6i

AJ Green has almost everything you'd want in a CB... if only he can develop CB hips. Get the hip lube... STAT!

I'm a little intrigued by the Princeton QB. He was a Combine invitee. Has size and some decent reviews... and this'll sound way stupid,... but reading Zierlein's made me think of TB12... IKR?

NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein views pocket poise to be one of Princeton QB Kevin Davidson's strengths.

Davidson (6'4/224) was the starting quarterback at Princeton for just one season, but he still has a decent shot at hearing his name called on Day 3 of this spring's draft. And his pocket presence has a lot to do with that, from his ability to recognize what a defense is doing before the snap to his avoiding pass rushers. "Davidson only started one season and fell off a little in November, but his pocket poise and downfield touch are traits that are tough to teach," Zierlein wrote. Depending upon how the Combine goes for Davidson, he could be Princeton's first draft pick since WR Seth DeValve in 2016.

The Athletic's Dane Brugler believes Princeton QB Kevin Davidson has "a good chance" to be a Day 3 pick if his interviews go well at the NFL Combine.

Davidson, a Shrine Game participant, was right on the cut line for NFL Scouting Combine invites... and ended up getting one on Friday, a really positive outlook for his odds of getting drafted on Saturday in late April. "Davidson is well-built at 6-feet-4 and 227 pounds, showing the mobility and arm talent worth developing," Brugler wrote. The analyst believes Davidson is going to test well in Indy.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kevin-davidson?id=32194441-5609-1654-66be-fd2bf07b2949

List is from here:https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/cleveland-browns-udfa-signings Many include Combine numbers as well as on-field performance stats.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Reddit poster found a George Obinna highlight reel on IG...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_VHUxZpqD2/?igshid=m3wxtvlyanxq

Poster also mentioned that he did not start playing football until his Sr year of HS.

• Thanks 1