THE BROWNS BOARD

Pa. removes 200 deaths from state coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, accuracy

Vambo

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'FOX NEWS nnel Roll Call Images " want to add my voice to the many who have endorsed [Joe Biden] to be our president. -Hillary Clinton'

Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-endorsement

------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.822f160e2820f67f952ac9677ab899fd.png

How sex-assault allegation against Biden compares to evidence in Kavanaugh case

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

The only smart thing our Gov has done is close them until fall. My son conducts his science classes all day and into the evening on the internet and by cell phone.

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-endorsement

------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.822f160e2820f67f952ac9677ab899fd.png

How sex-assault allegation against Biden compares to evidence in Kavanaugh case

has ANY of the board liberals/haters ever said one word about the difference in the media? seriously, people.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:11 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

I think we have another volunteer! Who says trumpettes can't be heroes🏅?🤗

BTW I'm sure your coworkers are thrilled that you are taking such care of them by not wearing a mask. It's for them you dummy, not you! At least learn that much.

1.  If he doesn't have Covid, what would he be protecting his coworkers against by wearing a mask?  This would imply he should never not wear a mask for the remainder of his life as a courtesy to complete strangers.

2.  So you're saying people flooded the store trying to preemptively save everyone else by buying all the masks on the shelf?  I wonder if they also bought all the toilet paper to wipe each other's ass?

7 hours ago, htownbrown said:

1.  If he doesn't have Covid, what would he be protecting his coworkers against by wearing a mask? 

He does not know that he does not have COVID-19. Here is an answer to that I came across by a neighbor on a local connective website:

"Wearing a mask: I wear a mask in public, not for me, but for YOU. I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus. No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus, I just want to be a part of the solution, not the problem. I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me". I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach my children the same. I want my kids to grow up, as I did, knowing that the world doesn’t revolve around me. That it’s not all about me and my comfort. That if we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place. Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled," it makes me considerate. When you think about how you look, or how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you choking on a respirator or a ventilator, and put your damn mask on."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He does not know that he does not have COVID-19. Here is an answer to that I came across by a neighbor on a local connective website:

"Wearing a mask: I wear a mask in public, not for me, but for YOU. I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus. No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus, I just want to be a part of the solution, not the problem. I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me". I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach my children the same. I want my kids to grow up, as I did, knowing that the world doesn’t revolve around me. That it’s not all about me and my comfort. That if we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place. Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled," it makes me considerate. When you think about how you look, or how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you choking on a respirator or a ventilator, and put your damn mask on."

I like how he has "volunteered" to wear a mask, then gives you the order at the end.  Nice.

Its all about to what varying degree you feel like you've done your part, apparently.  For instance, you literally could have coughed/sneezed at anytime in your life and inadvertently passed on something that brought someone else to their demise.  Does that not concern you at all?  Of course not, you have never thought about that for one damn second of your life.  As you've stated, you may of had a really nasty flu virus and just been asymptomatic at any time.  Now, apparently, you are a thoughtless, inconsiderate POS.  (Not really, just making your point)

No one is shaming anyone for wearing a mask, do your thing.  No one on any side of the argument is saying you can't wear one.  

But for the record, this guy's rant is more about how great of a citizen he is and how great of a father he is.  Could care less about most of his post.  He literally refers to himself like 20 times in a rant thats "not about him".  That's a real high horse there, sir.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the "defiant" ones, we'd still be believing the bullshit data from 3-4 months ago.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

At what point will you stop wearing your mask?