THE BROWNS BOARD

Pa. removes 200 deaths from state coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, accuracy

Vambo

On 4/24/2020 at 5:04 PM, Vambo said:

Sung to the tune of The Ballad of the Green Beret:

Put silver wheels on Vambo's chest

Let's send him out to save the rest

Have him breath deep in a crowd of folks

Show them Dems it's just a hoax

Oh he won't die or choke or cough

And by next week he'll play some golf

With his ole friend the viral King

Share a needle with a little sting

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hobo painting on the wall
Just before him curtain call
Baba biffo he doan eat beef
He got subway in his teef
Vambo never vandal be
Vambo never cut down tree
Vambo from the future borrow
He lead the children from tomorrow
Vambo comin' to the rescue
Vambo comin' to the rescue
Vambo he do koko space
He sure know dem human race
Teenagago sunday go
Vambo he make river flow
Vambo comin' to the rescue (4 times)
Vambo Vambo he save child
He save child running wild
Vambo vambo sweat and labor
He never never steal from neighbor
Vambo make him movie show
There ain't nothin' Vambo doan know
Even dumb say Vambo name
Even sinner know no shame
Vambo comin' to the rescue (4 times)
Vambo rule OK

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Never mind Steve. I've posted that video previously and it was ignored..

These Two make too much sense

Part 2

Yes I watch them they were good vids, if more come out to collaborate them it will be interesting to see how it's spun my MSM.

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry sir. I must have missed it somebody just sent it to me in messenger and I popped it up.

Thanks for the heads up!

WSS

No need to apologize. I'm glad someone besides me found these two extremely credible and the video powerful enough to post. I tip my cap to these two. It took nads for them to risk career suicide and tell the truth..

It's just a shame it's being largely ignored.

I don't know if it's true or not. I wish these guys would have addressed it because as owners, they would know. I've been told by a couple people in the industry that if Corona Virus/Covid-19 is listed on the death certificate that it triggers 100% pymnt by insurance.

• Upvote 1

Coronavirus: Nine in 10 dying have existing illness

By Nick Triggle Health correspondent

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52308783?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR36f7GRuCxcQd2FmeZ-Uz2Aj0eUhCnHUw3dT7LKR8QFzDmTLD6xPVQHdTI

The ONS looked at nearly 4,000 deaths during March in England and Wales where coronavirus was mentioned on the death certificate.

In 91% of cases the individuals had other health problems.

The most common was heart disease, followed by dementia and respiratory illness.

On average, people dying also had roughly three other health conditions.

It comes amid signs the coronavirus outbreak is deterring people from going to A&E.

The number of people attending major units has nearly halved since the virus first emerged in the UK

A Bakersfield CA ER Dr has said that the hospital where he works is pressuring all of its Dr's to list COVID as a diagnosis on unexplained deaths. In NY, they listed 3,000+ deaths as "COVID" caused without so much as a single test to any of the more than 3K dead bodies, so they could add them to the media's scary COVID death counts. 

Every year, I personally know at least 6 people that get the flu..... not FaceBook friends, but real life family, friends, and neighbors. Yet with this super contagious virus, I don't know a single person that has COVID 19. I do not know a single person that knows a single person that has COVID 19, and before you say "that's because there isn't enough testing",  I don't know a single person that has flu like symptoms. I do not know a single person that knows a single person that has flu like symptoms, and I live in California and yet, nothing.

Not saying the current flu virus doesn't exist, just simply pointing out my first hand experience.

So when you goin' to the beach and the supermarket without a mask to prove your point Vambo? It's overblown in your opinion so run on out there and tell us how that ventilator business works when you're done with the experiment.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So when you goin' to the beach and the supermarket without a mask to prove your point Vambo? It's overblown in your opinion so run on out there and tell us how that ventilator business works when you're done with the experiment.

You realize people have been going to work every day, providing for there family.

using common sense and proper hygiene eliminates any need for a mask.

doctors and nurses need masks 🎭 

you stay in your little cubby though.

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

using common sense and proper hygiene eliminates any need for a mask.

I think we have another volunteer! Who says trumpettes can't be heroes🏅?🤗

BTW I'm sure your coworkers are thrilled that you are taking such care of them by not wearing a mask. It's for them you dummy, not you! At least learn that much.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, Westside Steve said:

And here comes Youtube deleting the doctors...........

YouTube Deletes Video Of California Doctors Who Argued For Lifting COVID-19 Restrictions

https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/04/28/youtube-takes-down-video-of-california-doctors-who-argued-for-lifting-covid-19-restrictions/

On 4/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah...

That was a miss. 

On 4/27/2020 at 9:00 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

You do know new York used 1/6th of the ventilators governor Cuomo went on television and grandstanded about, right?

On 4/27/2020 at 9:00 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

I always go to the store without a mask, even at my local hospital some of the doctors didn't wear a mask.  It's to cold here to go to the beach but have been to parks.

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

I always go to the store without a mask, even at my local hospital some of the doctors didn't wear a mask.  It's to cold here to go to the beach but have been to parks.

Well let us know how it plays out if you get it. Hopefully your luck will hold.