THE BROWNS BOARD

He Has Officially Lost His Mind

TexasAg1969

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

For it to be about Dems sure bring up Trump a lot true sign of TDS.

He's the Joker in Charge Vambo, now hurry along and find something nasty to say about Joe. 

I'll have Nancy send you some ice cream....  

• Haha 1

Just now, hoorta said:

He's the Joker in Charge Vambo, now hurry along and find something nasty to say about Joe. 

Hoorta - you had eight years to visit and admit obaMao commie was totally corrupt and a liar. I don't remember one time when you did.

So, "hypocrite" that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OK you do that...^_^

meanwhile, back at the ranch,

Biden's accusers are DEMOCRATS. The first one has been verified as making the exact allegations back then.

Pres Trump's accusers are never-Trumpers.

Like:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

Cathy Heller

The Guardian reported that Heller's family is in a dispute with Mar-a-Lago regarding their efforts to get refunds of dues, and that Cathy Heller was a Clinton supporter who donated the personal maximum of $2,700 to the Clinton campaign.

Jill Harth

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 alleging that Trump groped her and sexually harassed her, but she withdrew the suit, she says, as a condition of settling a separate financial dispute with him.

In a New York Times article published a month before the 2016 election, Harth acknowledged that, even after she had accused Trump of sexual misconduct, she briefly dated him in 1998.

The Trump campaign also released emails from 2015 in which Harth, who now owns a cosmetics company, solicited the candidate for opportunities to do his hair and makeup. The Hill reported in December 2017 that Harth acknowledged sending the messages. That report came on the heels of another story in The Hill, which reported that after Harth publicly aired her allegations during the campaign, an unidentified donor came forward to pay the balance of a mortgage on Harth’s New York apartment.

Oh, I could on. The allegations reek of leftwing hater lies and subterfuge.

Joe biden - allegations were made by democrats. so, bad, Hoorta, bad bad bad.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta - you had eight years to visit and admit obaMao commie was totally corrupt and a liar. I don't remember one time when you did.

So, "hypocrite" that.

You conveniently forget to mention I didn't hardly post at all on the Political forum back then. Don't take that to mean I was somehow in love with Obama- far from it. I already said I didn't vote for him. The Dems backdooring Obamacare through sucked, and plenty of other shady things in that era. 

Others have said- that era is over- it's history. You bashing it now serves no useful purpose. 

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You conveniently forget to mention I didn't hardly post at all on the Political forum back then. Don't take that to mean I was somehow in love with Obama- far from it. I already said I didn't vote for him. The Dems backdooring Obamacare through sucked, and plenty of other shady things in that era. 

Others have said- that era is over- it's history. You bashing it now serves no useful purpose. 

fair enough - but for two years, obaMao commie's corrupt hacks HE PUT IN PLACE IN HIGH PLACES IN OUR GOV - tried to undo the election and ruin Pres Trump under illegal and false pretenses. It is still being investigated - their coverup has stopped working -

Thank GOD for AG Barr.

Until the likes of strzok, comey, brennan, etc etc end up on trial, it ain't over til I say it's over. lol

Another mature tweet from the joker in chief!

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer was on a late night show using a false talking point over & over again. “We don’t have enough testing ,” he would repeat, when he knows we have done a great job on Testing, just like we have on Ventilators and everything else. He lied, gave NY SALT. Run AOC!

the left loves their false narratives. It makes them happy, and they thrive on emotion.

and getting attention, especially negative attention, also makes them happy.

emotional knee jerks.

This tweet reveals some definite problems:

....And then came a Plague, a great and powerful Plague, and the World was never to be the same again! But America rose from this death and destruction, always remembering its many lost souls, and the lost souls all over the World, and became greater than ever before!