THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers rumored to shop JuJu

Icecube

Why would they when he is their only receiving threat really?  And they don't have a first round pick....and ain't no one trading a first rounder for him.

More rumor BS you keep pulling out.  

So, just stop.

It is as bad as that rumor that the NFL has offered  Donald Trump ownership of an NFL team (which is what he really has always wanted......as long as it is not the Browns)  if he would just step down as POTUS

• Upvote 1

they might be after a WR1? cause JuJu is at best a WR2..the kid from Toledo Diontae Johnson & James Washington both had a better season in targets, catches, TD's than Juju last season..Consider who was throwing it up though..

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Why would they when he is their only receiving threat really?  And they don't have a first round pick....and ain't no one trading a first rounder for him.

So, just stop.

I'll stop when you make me. You're not my boss or owner, you can't tell me what to post. There is a reason everyone hates lawyers. 

29 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

they might be after a WR1? cause JuJu is at best a WR2..the kid from Toledo Diontae Johnson & James Washington both had a better season in targets, catches, TD's than Juju last season..Consider who was throwing it up though..

JuJu was really hurt last year. On that one play vs. Cleveland, he got his leg buckled AND a concussion, and I don't think he was ever right after. If Ben comes back, JuJu will soar again. Again, if Ben is back, Washington and DJ will do well. But I really doubt SF would give up a 1st for JuJu, but they do need another WR after letting Sanders walk. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

I'll stop when you make me. You're not my boss or owner, you can't tell me what to post. There is a reason everyone hates lawyers. 

Well...that was more of a plea to quit making a fool of yourself.  However, if you choose to continue to wish to make a fool of yourself so be it.  You are right,  no one here can stop you.   But we can point out that you are a fool.   And you can't stop us doing that.

And I suppose people hate whatever it is that you do as well.....you know, chamber pot maid.  You always smell from licking up shit. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

JuJu was really hurt last year. On that one play vs. Cleveland, he got his leg buckled AND a concussion, and I don't think he was ever right after. If Ben comes back, JuJu will soar again. Again, if Ben is back, Washington and DJ will do well. But I really doubt SF would give up a 1st for JuJu, but they do need another WR after letting Sanders walk. 

Are you really Vagitron? 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Icecube said:

So says the Ambulance Chaser who thinks there's an NFL team called "the Jacks." How many meds are you on, seriously?

A.  I don't do  PI cases.  (though you probably don't have a clue what that means or what you were saying or  what the difference is.)

B.  I explained how the word  JAX  turned into Jacks...via talk to text.  Were you really too dim to comprehend that.

C.  You have made a hard confirmation on your village idiot status with this reply. 

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

A.  I don't do  PI cases.  (though you probably don't have a clue what that means or what you were saying or  what the difference is.)

B.  I explained how the word  JAX  turned into Jacks...via talk to text.  Were you really too dim to comprehend that.

C.  You have made a hard confirmation on your village idiot status with this reply. 

So, your eyes are so shot you couldn't see the difference between the words "Jacks" and "Jax?" LMAO. 

You are on meds. Heavy ones; heavy enough to cause psychosis. Probably SSRIs. And self-prescribing heavier doses than prescribed is not the answer. Those aren't candy there, pops. 

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

So, your eyes are so shot you couldn't see the difference between the words "Jacks" and "Jax?" LMAO. 

I saw it, I didn't bother to change it. I kind of liked it. 

You are on meds. Heavy ones; heavy enough to cause psychosis. Probably SSRIs. And self-prescribing heavier doses than prescribed is not the answer. Those aren't candy there, pops. 

I am.  I am on Metformin, Losartan, Lantis (insulin).  Diabetic medication.  

You are just on stupid pills.  But they are actually a placebo.  You are just stupid and no medication can cure that. 

On 4/23/2020 at 2:56 PM, tiamat63 said:

Please.  Stop.

Your article doesn't even say the Steelers denied it.  It was a suggestion by the author of the article for clickbait bullshit.  

There's always clickbait BS out there this time of year. Unless you want to post it for entertainment purposes. No chance the Steelers would even think about moving on from JuJu. Like the OBJ to the Vikings crap.  

• Upvote 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:47 PM, The Gipper said:

So, just stop.

It is as bad as that rumor that the NFL has offered  Donald Trump ownership of an NFL team (which is what he really has always wanted......as long as it is not the Browns)  if he would just step down as POTUS

Leave it to you to have this take. Our only threat? I guess you didn't watch diontae johnson? James Washington? Traded for Eric Ebron. Be better gipper. 

The steelers were also never shopping juju. 

8 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Leave it to you to have this take. Our only threat? I guess you didn't watch diontae johnson? James Washington? Traded for Eric Ebron. Be better gipper. 

The steelers were also never shopping juju. 

The Steelers made my point for me:   their very first pick chosen was  a WR.   So clearly they don't have the faith in those backups.....well, actually, they may have faith in them as backups, not frontline players.  They are no better than Damon Ratley and Tywan Taylor. 

So, now, maybe they have a couple of actual NFL starters...because yes,   they were never shopping JuJu. 

And Eric Ebron  is a tight end.   And don't they still have McDonald?  I wasn't talking about their TEs...who, if they have both McDonald and Ebron will be pretty good. 

51 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Steelers made my point for me:   their very first pick chosen was  a WR.   So clearly they don't have the faith in those backups.....well, actually, they may have faith in them as backups, not frontline players.  They are no better than Damon Ratley and Tywan Taylor. 

So, now, maybe they have a couple of actual NFL starters...because yes,   they were never shopping JuJu. 

And Eric Ebron  is a tight end.   And don't they still have McDonald?  I wasn't talking about their TEs...who, if they have both McDonald and Ebron will be pretty good. 

You watch zero football besides the browns. It’s so bad with you having an actual legit conversation is impossible.  Claypool is huge and fast and perfect for the final two years of bens contract. 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

You watch zero football besides the browns. It’s so bad with you having an actual legit conversation is impossible.  Claypool is huge and fast and perfect for the final two years of bens contract. 

Well apparently you don’t watch even the Steelers because whatever Claypool May turn out to be he is perceived by the Steelers to be better than anything they have on hand. 

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well apparently you don’t watch even the Steelers because whatever Claypool May turn out to be he is perceived by the Steelers to be better than anything they have on hand. 

Becareful,, Don't set his doobage on fire lol..

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Claypool is huge and fast and perfect for the final two years of bens contract. 

... and not agile and despite his size has trouble with press coverage...

But more importantly only two more years of Ben? Max? Give me the under... ;) 

Welcome back...

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... and not agile and despite his size has trouble with press coverage...

But more importantly only two more years of Ben? Max? Give me the under... ;) 

Welcome back...

It wasn't a pick I expected but in the midst of all this I fell off the predraft wagon. If there is one thing I will never question the steelers on under colbert it's wr. His issues with press and some of his rawness is likely why he fell to the second. Juju was a left field pick for me too. 

Browns had a solid draft, hell the whole north did especially the fucking Ravens. *vomit*

Although the Ravens had 6 picks in the first three rounds. All I know now is I don't want the league to start with empty stadiums but it is interesting with what the nhl is maybe planning with host cities.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, this quarantine is rough but necessary. 

• Upvote 2