THE BROWNS BOARD

Your BROWNS "man cave" collection

BrownsfaninPa

Just wanted to ask who out there has a BROWNS MAN CAVE ? A place to show your Browns collectibles, and memorabilia items, etc. I will take a few photos of my small wall display and collection. Does anyone know how to post photo's here on the board?

I have the half cave.  My wife is a huge Giants fan and unfortunately her memorabilia is flashier-  it happens I guess when you have four Super Bowl victories.  

my wife understands I don’t have a second favorite team so I don’t care about the Giants and I don’t force the Browns on her in return.  Yeah I have to stare at some memorabilia but it’s not a terrible thing.

It could have been worse right before I met my wife I dated a girl who 2nd or 3rd date mentioned casually that she was a Steeler fan.  I think I finished my drink and was out in 10 minutes and ghosted her. 

I draw the line with the Steelers.  I have a few friends that are Steeler fans but I would definitely not get involved closely with one 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I have the half cave.  My wife is a huge Giants fan and unfortunately her memorabilia is flashier-  it happens I guess when you have four Super Bowl victories.  

my wife understands I don’t have a second favorite team so I don’t care about the Giants and I don’t force the Browns on her in return.  Yeah I have to stare at some memorabilia but it’s not a terrible thing.

It could have been worse right before I met my wife I dated a girl who 2nd or 3rd date mentioned casually that she was a Steeler fan.  I think I finished my drink and was out in 10 minutes and ghosted her. 

I draw the line with the Steelers.  I have a few friends that are Steeler fans but I would definitely not get involved closely with one 

The closet I have gotten is a full cave for the entire draft this year. She felt sorry for me having no other sports to watch in the past months with no real hope of any more for some time to come. She will even forgo watching news (thank God). It's gotten so bad I have had to duck into another room and watch old Have Gun Will Travel episodes on youtube that I never saw since I was out of the country when more than half of them were on from late 1959-1963 seasons.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Unfortunately, my wife is a Steeler fan.  So we watch TV in other rooms.  On very rare occasions, we watch if the Browns are playing the Steelers; but we know the usual outcome.  I'm thinking it might be changing starting this season.  Sorry for hopping off point of the original question.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Unfortunately, my wife is a Steeler fan.  So we watch TV in other rooms.  On very rare occasions, we watch if the Browns are playing the Steelers; but we know the usual outcome.  I'm thinking it might be changing starting this season.  Sorry for hopping off point of the original question.  

Oh God how depressing!     :o

Now I never had "a" designated man cave but:

Wife bought me a big BROWNS flag  at a yard sale for $2 which we have in the garage.....with TV.

I have a big roll top desk in our family room with a Browns, Ohio State and YSU helmet on.....and 2 TVs.

A nice BROWNS flag on our covered deck.....and TV.

Various INDIANS merchandise in other rooms.

If I were going to design and build another new house it would start with a BROWNS man cave and move out from there......... GO BROWNS, baby.

I don't post too often, but felt this was a good time.  I have a huge ALL BROWNS man cave- bar stools, beer tap handles, carpets, clocks, wall border, fat heads, flags, pub table, pub chairs, bar lights, lamps, flags, blankets, numerous pictures, etc.  I am positioned in the middle of PA, but by looking at my man cave you would never know.  I could try to post some pics later, if anyone would like to see.  GO BROWNS!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My collection consists of football card team sets ranging from the 60's to most recent years. I have about 80 games on dvd from late 70's to present. I also have the 1st MNF game of the Browns - Jets. I have autographed mini-helmet signed by Leroy Kelly, various football cards signed by players, Eric Metcalf, Clay Matthews, and even Coach B. Bellicheck. Various McFARLANE figures and I customized several to represent, Brian Sipe, Clay Matthews, Bernie Kosar, Tim Couch, Ozzie Newson, Ernest Byner, and Tom Cousineau, and one of Baker Mayfield.  2 special footballs, and 3 different 3 x5 ft flags. I have one here at my desk in my work office. White Baker Mayfield jersey, and a brown Bernie Kosar jersey. Several die cast matchbox trucks, a few Starting - Line Up figures, and 3  1999 Burger King Dawg Pound plush items. And a assortment of little items. I had a special graduation tassel made in Browns team colors of brown, orange and white.

I don't have a Man cave, I'm not allowed lol.

I just have 3 Zubaz, around 7 t shirts, a couple jerseys, several hats, 3 sweatshirts, & a pair of gloves. 

My RV totes around Browns awning lights and a huge Browns flag on a redneck flagpole. People are amazed at the level of Browns fans' passion around the USA, considering how lousy they've been. 

20181016_183616 (1).jpg

20160918_113352.jpg

So I had to make a huge choice on moving day..

The man Cave of 20 years had the orange & browns helmet stripe running down the center of the carpet.. Fathead of JB... Bernie, Sipe, Ozzie, Clay, Marty & Sam were some of the autographed photos that i had blown up & framed were pictured on the walls.. 

The living in now Man Cave, has gone to a Scarlet & Grey helmet stripe running down the center of carpet...^^ most those photo's remained^^, while adding Woody Hayes, Urban, Archie Griffin & Michael Thomas 

Am just waiting on my Joe Thomas HOF Gold Jacket Photo...I'll be up there for that one.. 

Grey! Far easier to decorate around... and the Browns still own a full Wall of trinkets & Oh the memories..W👀F!   

1 hour ago, CentralPAdawg said:

Hope my try at posting my pics work

IMG_1439[1904].jpg

IMG_1440[1908].jpg

IMG_1441[1910].jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

CENTRAL PA dawg you get 5 ***** stars !

Nice job.  GO BROWNS !

My wife took my "man cave"  completely over with all her junk/garbage.  What are you gonna do?   Well, what I do is plop down in the living room and take over and if she wants to watch something....tough shit. Like tonight....I told her to find a book to read.   She did. 

Edited by The Gipper

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

My wife took my "man cave"  completely over with all her junk/garbage.  What are you gonna do?   Well, what I do is plop down in the living room and take over and if she wants to watch something....tough shit. Like tonight....I told her to find a book to read.   She did. 

My wife just got home from work and knows how to kick me out of her LR every time..She turns on fox news...her final words tonight.."you know where your visual draft war room is..and tell me when the Panthers are on the Clock"

Hello Man Cave till the midnight hour!!  but hey it's spaghetti w/meatball night.. 

On 4/23/2020 at 12:41 PM, CentralPAdawg said:

I don't post too often, but felt this was a good time.  I have a huge ALL BROWNS man cave- bar stools, beer tap handles, carpets, clocks, wall border, fat heads, flags, pub table, pub chairs, bar lights, lamps, flags, blankets, numerous pictures, etc.  I am positioned in the middle of PA, but by looking at my man cave you would never know.  I could try to post some pics later, if anyone would like to see.  GO BROWNS!!!

Bro, post pics for sure. Just your description is awesome. 😁

Fucken pissed on March 9th we had this dude come to our house to renovate our kitchen for the wife and change our shitty dining room which is an add-on from the previous owner into our living room. I shoot the shit with him and he says he could even finish the other half of our basement while doing all this for a VERY good price. Then this Bullshit happened. Was going to get a full bar, pool/foosball/air hockey table, and build my own arcade cabinets using old desktops running illegal MAME emulators. All surrounded by Browns shit and movie posters. Probably will have to wait till next year! GF won't even let my hang up a framed poster of the 2016 chip because it "breaks the flow of the house". Fuck her seriously 😫 I'm fucken jealous