THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !

Tour2ma

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Chargers beat me to my own idea.

Yup... he was destined to be the first LB taken not named Simmons...

... and you know we both liked Murray a ton more.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

There was talk that all of the top four OTs would be gone, so yes

That three QBs went before the Browns pick helped immensely.  

1 hour ago, Bigalow80 said:

Do you think there is a chance the Browns would consider trading a 4th rounder or later for Williams. Let him play for one year, give Wills a chance to learn the left side considering this offseason is going to be different.?

There's no chance the Browns have any interest in Williams. Too expensive. Speaking of expensive.....   

I will now accept my virtual bottle of wine from Gipper, on the easiest bet I've ever made...   :)  

1990 Petrus, Pomerol

• Haha 1

Just now, hoorta said:

That three QBs went before the Browns pick helped immensely.  

There's no chance the Browns have any interest in Williams. Too expensive. Speaking of expensive.....   

I will now accept my virtual bottle of wine from Gipper, on the easiest bet I've ever made...   :)  

1990 Petrus, Pomerol

I will get you your real one, whenever that becomes possible.    Give me some ideas  (but keep it to like 25 bucks). 

Just now, Tour2ma said:

$25???

h wouldn't wash his socks in a $25 bottle of wine...

And WTF am I able to see your cheap-ass reply?

It was agreed when the bet was made that that would be the budget.  If I had won it would have been the same. 

Why are you sticking your stupid nose in on it anyway.  Don't see where it concerns you.   If YOU want to buy Larry a more expensive bottle of wine, no one stopping you.  

some of the side stories of these kids are stunners...And once again The Hawks just get drafting..another banger in Brooks.. had no safety room for McKinney..

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I will get you your real one, whenever that becomes possible.    Give me some ideas  (but keep it to like 25 bucks). 

LOL, I was seriously having some fun. That 1990 Chateau Petrus is listed on a few websites for a mere $3,500 bucks.   

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

$25???

h wouldn't wash his socks in a $25 bottle of wine...

And WTF am I able to see your cheap-ass reply?

Actually I do drink cheap stuff on a regular basis Tour. On a retirement budget, I search the bargain bins and post off sales dumps. A lot of the "church" wines I bought 20-30 years ago have escalated in price so badly (damn millionaire collectors) I can't even think about replacing them, when they're gone- they're gone. Fer instance, the 1982 Chateau Pavie I bought back in 1983 on futures for $144 a case now has a replacement cost for the 2018 (another great vintage)  of $359 per bottle:(   I was drinking a generic $10 buck red Bordeaux "2018 Bellechase" with pizza during the draft.  

I'll let Gipper get me a bottle of Josh Cabernet- it's usually available for $15 bucks or less. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of others that are decent at under $20.  :)   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

LOL, I was seriously having some fun. That 1990 Chateau Petrus is listed on a few websites for a mere $3,500 bucks.   

Actually I do drink cheap stuff on a regular basis Tour. On a retirement budget, I search the bargain bins and post off sales dumps. A lot of the "church" wines I bought 20-30 years ago have escalated in price so badly (damn millionaire collectors) I can't even think about replacing them, when they're gone- they're gone. Fer instance, the 1982 Chateau Pavie I bought back in 1983 on futures for $144 a case now has a replacement cost for the 2018 (another great vintage)  of $359 per bottle:(   I was drinking a generic $10 buck red Bordeaux "2018 Bellechase" with pizza during the draft.  

I'll let Gipper get me a bottle of Josh Cabernet- it's usually available for $15 bucks or less. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of others that are decent at under $20.  :)   

Now, we just have to figure out if we are going to be having a tailgate.  

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Hey one thing I have been noticing though is that ESPN has not been doing the jingle before each pic now what the fuck is up with that

i love that jingle 

fucking covid 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually I do drink cheap stuff on a regular basis Tour.

Last time I shill for you.... bucko... ;)

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Fer instance, the 1982 Chateau Pavie I bought back in 1983 on futures for $144 a case now has a replacement cost for the 2018 (another great vintage)  of $359 per bottle

Here's a thought, h... sell a couple bottles...

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

Tenn. needs a RT..interesting if here

I read somewhere that they really like Conklin's backup... part of the reason they did not work hard to sign him.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

actually,   they have been playing it.   It just seems so subtle this time. 

maybe i can find that jingle on my phone and just do it myself

• Haha 1