THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT DAY 2020 ! ! !

Tour2ma

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Ruggs in a robe was wierd. I think l prefer this draft format. Also Tua’s fam with their lays and seeming total lack of emotion was curious.

I remember reading something about his family in SI that leant me to think his father is an asshole... like borderline abusive. 

Just now, Bigalow80 said:

Do you think there is a chance the Browns would consider trading a 4th rounder or later for Williams. Let him play for one year, give Wills a chance to learn the left side considering this offseason is going to be different.?

Nope... too expensive of a placeholder.

If Wills needs a tutor... and he won't... there's always Jason Peters.

51 minutes ago, Axe said:

They only go to XL :(

I have this problem everywhere.

We go to concerts, the wife gets killer T shirts. Me? Nada :(

Jerseys? Nope :(.

The custom jerseys go to 5XL

https://www.nflshop.com/cleveland-browns/mens-nike-cleveland-browns-brown-custom-game-jersey/t-25261327+p-4786427457387+z-9-2290609142?_ref=p-FPP:m-GRID:i-r0c1:po-1

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Well.... we had a 67% chance of fucking up the #10 pick...

... and we didn't... :)

Way to go Berry!

Yeah I thought he was the best remaining tackle.  I know people are concerned he was a right tackle, but the only reason he was over there was that it was tua's blind side. Also he's a phenomenal run blocker. He has fantastic feet and I think will translate to the left side very well.  Tiamat I'm interested as to why you don't think he will be ready on left side.

• Upvote 1

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/jedrick-wills-cleveland-browns-nfl-draft-2020

With the 10th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select offensive tackle Jedrick Wills, Alabama.
Wills is generally considered the top offensive tackle in this year’s class among the staff here at The Draft Network. His pass protection skills and aggressive demeanor pair well with high-end mobility and should allow him to thrive in Cleveland’s new-look offense. Wills will bring plenty of attitude along with free-agent signee Jack Conklin. Both will help transform Cleveland’s offensive line from one of the biggest weaknesses into one of its biggest strengths. 
Wills has played on the right side but his skillset is viable to play on either side of the line of scrimmage. Look for Wills to command a starting role from the jump as the Browns look to stabilize the supporting cast around young quarterback Baker Mayfield. 

Our scouts say: “Willis is a plug-and-play Pro Bowl-caliber offensive tackle in the NFL. Wills has surreal ability as a pass protector; he's violent, controlled, smooth and smart. Wills plays with a chip on his shoulder and brings the kind of attitude adjustment up front that can make wakes and change the demeanor of an offensive line. Supremely gifted, Wills is especially attractive to teams that push the ball vertically, as his movement skills allow him to shine on an island in pass protection. STUD.”

Just now, The Gipper said:

Hey one thing I have been noticing though is that ESPN has not been doing the jingle before each pic now what the fuck is up with that

I think it's a team effort with NFL Channel.

Just now, Louisville Slugger said:

Pretty sure were done for the night but who is the guy you would trade up for if they fell to the end of the 1st?

Murray