THE BROWNS BOARD

Schedule release date?

BrownsfaninPa

31 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

You going to the Dallas game this year by chance? 

Very slim chance.   But not impossible.  I know there may be a group from the board going......but obviously everything....travel, game attendance etc. is up in the air for everyone.   I have to be in Texas for two weeks this summer for my daughter's wedding  (San Antonio/Galveston)......so I don't know how much of Texas I can take in one year!! :D

But I do have plans for a two week  trip to New Mexico and Utah for October....The Duderino in the sky willing.     In theory, I could fly into Dallas a couple of Days Early...or fly out a couple of days late,   take in the game, then head over to NMex...instead of Flying into Albuquerque.

You are giving me something to think about.   For that to work that Dallas game would have to be scheduled for either  Oct. 18 or Nov. 1st.   

You kind of live out near there if I recall. 

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Very slim chance.   But not impossible.  I know there may be a group from the board going......but obviously everything....travel, game attendance etc. is up in the air for everyone.   I have to be in Texas for two weeks this summer for my daughter's wedding  (San Antonio/Galveston)......so I don't know how much of Texas I can take in one year!! :D

But I do have plans for a two week  trip to New Mexico and Utah for October....The Duderino in the sky willing.     In theory, I could fly into Dallas a couple of Days Early...or fly out a couple of days late,   take in the game, then head over to NMex...instead of Flying into Albuquerque.

You are giving me something to think about.   For that to work that Dallas game would have to be scheduled for either  Oct. 18 or Nov. 1st.   

You kind of live out near there if I recall. 

Yes, unfortunately. San Angelo. About a five hour drive. Still haven’t seen the Browns play outside of TX. 

2 hours ago, Comeonman said:

You going to the Dallas game this year by chance? 

Well... that was the plan...

If and when we shall see.

fuck it u know what sucks 

I was gonna see The Bucks play in oregon (6 fucking years i have been jacked for this game ) I hate the fucking ducks and could not wait for a goddamn beat down in eugene 

4 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’m pissed I was headed to MetLife for a game this Fall.  I was going to go ham on some New York Pizza, Deli s and bakeries. 

I'm glad I made my once-every-few-years trip to the greater NYC area last year to get my grub on. Got me some Grimaldi's pizza, so I'm good for a year or two more. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm glad I made my once-every-few-years trip to the greater NYC area last year to get my grub on. Got me some Grimaldi's pizza, so I'm good for a year or two more. 

I was following barstool sports for the pizza reviews for the trip.  

i went to Grimaldi’s in Summerlin outside of a Vegas it was good. 

• Upvote 1