THE BROWNS BOARD

WR3 possibility ?

darren15

The Jags are releasing WR Marquis Lee ..... I would be all over this if I was Berry....2 years of injury issues but if he can get back to his best he would be a nice WR 3 on a 1 year prove it contract

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Seems a lot like what we have... only less...

What am I missing?

He has an upside IF he can ever stay healthy, but nothing suggests he can. He shows flashes when he is on the field, but that is rare. #1 ability is reliability. He's shown none. 

He started 14 games in 2017...just one start last year. Six in 2016. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LeexMa00.htm

27 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed!, red zone threat. Just my opinion.

Mike

19 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Hooper or Njoku?

Njoku is certainly not sure handed & we already have a plethora of shorter (6' & under) WRs. On the other side, I would also like some taller DBs who can tackle.

Mike

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree... but if we add a 2nd sometime today in a trade down, then I would not be adverse to turning that into a WR early tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

For WR 3 l would probably just use a mid to low pick on a guy with potential and let him duke it out with the likes of Ratley, Hodge and Montgomery. It’s not unheard of to get production from a UDFA guy either. Maybe land the next Willie Snead.

21 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Agree... but if we add a 2nd sometime today in a trade down, then I would not be adverse to turning that into a WR early tomorrow.

This draft is very deep in OTs and WRs so even sitting still and taking one in the 3rd would work IMO, especially since we have two 3rd rounders.

EDIT: Or just take Kendrick Rogers in the 6th. 😜He's better than any of the 3 mentioned.

We just need to sign our own #3

Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins! 

GO BROWNS!!!

Lot will pend on what's left after the 2nd round,, But, I'd take Chase Claypool with our second 3rd.. Minn.Tyler Johnson if still there in the 4th.. with no 5th, am hoping Oregon's Juwan Johnson might make it to the 6th.. just no more dink dwarfs please

I would love Shenault around the 3rd round.

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Lot will pend on what's left after the 2nd round,, But, I'd take Chase Claypool with our second 3rd.. Minn.Tyler Johnson if still there in the 4th.. with no 5th, am hoping Oregon's Juwan Johnson might make it to the 6th.. just no more dink dwarfs please