THE BROWNS BOARD

Sonny Weavers 2020 Browns Draft

darren15

As we get to Cleveland's 10th pick Sonny is nowhere to be seen .....he is called repeatedly on his cell at home and he is eventually found making out with Jennifer Garner in the closet and arrives just in time to trade down with Denver to 15, also picking up Denver's 2nd round pick ( #46) also he announces he has traded Running back Kareem Hunt to the Washington Redskins for OT Trent Williams. We arrive at 15 and .......Minnesota wants to move up and grab CJ Henderson who is still on the board  to get ahead of Atlanta they give the Browns picks ( 22 and 58). Browns pick arrives at 22 and they draft Patrick Queen ILB LSU. 

At pick 41 they select Antoine Winfield JR, the safety out of Minnesota .... they are still armed with 2 x 2nd round picks and at 46 they pick up RB Jonathan Taylor as a nice complimentary back to Nick Chubb, then at 58 they pick up tackle Ezra Cleveland who fits coach Stefanski's system due to his athleticism....... 3rd round is here and Sonny picks up a 6.4" WR in Antonio Gandy Golden out of Liberty a player flying up draft boards who offers a deep threat at WR3. At pick 97 they choose a beast to plug in at right guard in Tyler Biadasz.

So after day 2 Sonny has obtained Trent Williams, Patrick Queen, Antoine Winfield JR, Jonathan Taylor, Ezra Cleveland and Tyler Biadasz.

Day 3 arrives and he calls every GM informing them they are all ugly pancake eating mother fuckers before setting out his plan .... at pick 115 he adds to his edge rushing depth by taking Florida's Jonathan Greenard, this allows him to cut the terrible Chad Thomas as they now have Garrett, Vernon, Clayborn and Greenard. At pick 187 CB Darnay Holmes from UCLA is still there .....too good to pass up with this pick .....at 244 Utah States David Woodward adds linebacker depth ...

After Day 3 they have added  Jonathan Greenard, Darnay Holmes and David Woodward 

The draft is over....

And with that Sonny and Jennifer Garner prepare to leave their home office and go to bed but as they are leaving Sonny is told the coronavirus is expected to be around for months forcing the NFL to cancel the 2020/21 football season ......Typical Browns

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

I forgot he also asked for David God damn Putney

Yea....and we STILL need a Punt Returner. 

Maybe this kid from Akron they got can fill the bill. 

FYI....this thread motivated me to go back and watch the movie.  I just did. 

So....Who do we pick this year....No Matter What? 

So Sonny thinks we're set enough at LB and Safety after Queen and Winfield that he drafts a superfluous OT and not one, but two RBs?

10 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So Sonny thinks we're set enough at LB and Safety after Queen and Winfield that he drafts a superfluous OT and not one, but two RBs?

In Darren's  scenario, I see only  1 BR that the Browns get:   Taylor  /after trading Hunt;  (or did I miss something?)     And while they trade for Williams, I am going to say that a backup/developmental  OT like Cleveland would not really be "superfluous".   He would not be a starter, but could be backup....as even if we did have  Conklin and Williams, right now the only guy I see behind them is Hubbard. 

And, I do like the idea of drafting a guy named  Biadasz....which we would all, of course, proceed to pronounce as "Badass". 

I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

23 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

LOL

it's just that kind of day....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I assume you must have been addressing  Darren....as he is the one that suggested  we get Badass.

If you were addressing me....It was Draftek, not DraftNetwork, that I have been looking at;  and trust me....you didn't have a cabbage fart's contribution in showing anything to me.  You know, they have this thing called "Google"  that when you  make a search for something ...like  Top Prospects in the 2020 NFL draft....a whole variety of different ranking services show up there.  Maybe now I should not have shown you the concept of Google. 

Besides,  is your sphincter  really puckered so tight that you can't have a little fun in this process?   That when Darren,  who is the one who suggested we draft that   guy  mentioned his name that it offends you that I, or anyone else would have made a little joke about his name  (which is clearly what people would call him).  

Well, does it, Francis?