THE BROWNS BOARD

Hunt has signed

Icecube

11 hours ago, darren15 said:

Trade bait for Trent Williams

I don't understand why we would want this guy.  He's been injured, he's old so he's gonna be injured more......when we can get a brand new one.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

I don't understand why we would want this guy.  He's been injured, he's old so he's gonna be injured more......when we can get a brand new one.

I just think if we stay at 10 and our OT is available we dont get a vet to play LT ....if our choice has gone we wont settle for a fall back option at 10 ...we take BPA, or trade back and then get an OT in round 2 or 3, and have him as a rotational OT and hopefully he can then step in after 1 or 2 years ..... someone like Peart or Ezra Cleveland ..... if our guy is say Wirfs and he goes before 10 I dont see us settling for one that is left, if they have say Wirfs and Thomas valued the same then that is different.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, darren15 said:

I just think

As I mentioned in my pyramid thread, there IS the outside possibility that they think Conklin is their LT.  (Tour suggested that)  In which case they'd be looking for a RT.  In that case, if they're not blown away with who's available at #10 then swapping picks makes sense to try and fill multiple holes.  -  Either way, I don't want Trent.  But that's just me.

41 minutes ago, Orion said:

Word. Plus, he's obviously not hungry. I would NOT anticipate a solid effort from him moving forward. Why bother? They can get a 22 year old for a deal at #10. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Orion said:

As I mentioned in my pyramid thread, there IS the outside possibility that they think Conklin is their LT.  (Tour suggested that)  In which case they'd be looking for a RT.  In that case, if they're not blown away with who's available at #10 then swapping picks makes sense to try and fill multiple holes.  -  Either way, I don't want Trent.  But that's just me.

just my opinion.. We had* to pay Conklin as a LT.. he's a better fit at RT, making Hubbard our best swing man...In this draft, the best 3 guys staying on the Left side are... A.Thomas, Josh Jones & Becton, and that's my order ...I can see Wills & Wirfs playing the Right side for 2 season's of rookie deal before maybe* swinging to left.. if i than layout the OZS Stef wants to run? I than see.. 1)Thomas 2) J.Jones 3) Wirfs 4) Austin Jackson...i say Ezra Cleveland is being used as a pawn to say look over here👀... Ezra imo, is Austin Corbett 2. 0h 💩 

• Thanks 1

Decoder ring success! "Step" = Stef as in Stafanski...

Agree with most... but have Wills over Wirfs and, of course, Peart over Jackson... way over Jackson... ;) 

Plus Becton (a/k/a Greg Robinson 2.0) nowhere to be see.