THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe quid pro sex assualt Biden is a loser thread

calfoxwc

I don't want to mock anybody's disability - it's more that I'm mocking the idea that people will

ignore it over politics and vote for him as the best choice of president. That just is worth laughing at, not the disability.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't want to mock anybody's disability - it's more that I'm mocking the idea that people will

ignore it over politics and vote for him as the best choice of president. That just is worth laughing at, not the disability.

I agree. Politics is made to mock at but you never want to mock anyone's disability.

16 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

AF13BE75-3005-4958-8B42-C4C25C1C045D.gif

The media's 'disabled reporter' lie

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-medias-disabled-reporter-lie

Fake News: Trump Did Not Mock Disabled Reporter And Other Lies From The Left

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

The disabled journalist has a handicap that gives him limited mobility. It is not something that makes him to wave his arms around it is something that keeps him from moving his arms. It makes no sense if Trump was mocking the journalist's disability he would be mocking him in that way.

• Thanks 1