THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump losing it again

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's not presidential at all. But people seem to have forgotten what that means 

Not us theater kids.

Presidential is reading some shit that your staff wrote for you as it scrolls across the teleprompter and looking very serious and pretending you care like real real much.

WSS

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not us theater kids.

Presidential is reading some shit that your staff wrote for you as it scrolls across the teleprompter and looking very serious and pretending you care like real real much.

WSS

Or it's just the absence of asinine tweets

and...

Woody won't comment on Joe Biden. I predict Biden will choose Kamala Harris. because, they want to play the race card - get all the black vote again. and, she's a woman.

Nope. Dream on buttock and moochelle. Ain't happenin, the American people, Real Americans know better.

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and...

Woody won't comment on Joe Biden. I predict Biden will choose Kamala Harris. because, they want to play the race card - get all the black vote again. and, she's a woman.

Nope. Dream on buttock and moochelle. Ain't happenin, the American people, Real Americans know better.

Didn't she rag on him about busing?

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Liberate all trumpeteers and hold huge conventions with trumpy shaking every single hand!

Yeah, I like it!🤣

If only Trump would say "I am in favor of oxygen" so that all you assholes would stop breathing. I'd like that.

• Haha 3

Dude, you left out :

image.png.cc402a0ffbad4bd60771bb19b5917a12.png

Hell, I think MN needs it more than any of the others.

Chaos - beware, this is when things are really going on.

Haven't you that learned that after all these years ?

LOL - keep those Seatbelts tight   .   .   .  

36 minutes ago, Gorka said:

If only Trump would say "I am in favor of oxygen" so that all you assholes would stop breathing. I'd like that.

Of course nothing like that would ever come close to happening. 

Now if "ObaMao" ever said he was in favor of oxygen, well I have actual evidence to back up the reaction I could expect to get from some here

For once we are starting to get a consensus. This is totally irresponsible behavior and will lead to a lot more unnecessary death. 

Send not for whom the (ems) sirens sing, they sing for thee.😱 ---Credit to John Donne and Homer.

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course nothing like that would ever come close to happening. 

Now if "ObaMao" ever said he was in favor of oxygen, well I have actual evidence to back up the reaction I could expect to get from some here

Ok I give up. What may that evidence be?  By "ObaMao" I'm guessing it's aimed at Cal.

see, it goes back to liberals' emotion driving them in all things.

We elected a tough Real American president who will stand up to the

sold out msm, and stand up to the corrupt leftwing sombeitches, and

STAND UP FOR US AND THE CONSTITUTION, and KEEP HIS PROMISES>

Liberals love smooth talking corrupt talkers who don't do anything and if they do,

they do it wrong for bad, self serving reasons.

Like bill clinton and obaMao commie. And it makes them FEEL good that both

of those liars were pretty enough, per the liberals, enough to have sex with.

Let me tell you - Pres Trump isn't pretty, not a smooth talker, the rest of America does NOT GIVE A CRAP

HOW YOU FEEL.

We can see the results of Pres Trump standing up for our Constitution/Bill of Rights, our guns in particular, and standing up to the creeping corrupt bureaucrat deep stinking state of not elected sombeitches.

And despite all the terrific things he has done FOR AMERICA and not himself or the left, the left hates him for it, and their emotional knee jerkwagon excuse is...

"his tweets" don't get them off - they hate them.

Weirdos.