THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts with BrownsFaninPA

BrownsfaninPa

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Be gentle.  

I'm so good with cats that the grown kids of our friends who watched me with ours growing up that they tell their parents that when they come back after the die, they want to come back as one of my cats. I spoil 'em so rotten that they follow me around the house. My neighbor watched me herd my two in from the outback yesterday and said, "I didn't think it was actually possible to herd cats. How did you do that?" 🐈🐈 Giddy up!🤠

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm so good with cats that the grown kids of our friends who watched me with ours growing up that they tell their parents that when they come back after the die, they want to come back as one of my cats. I spoil 'em so rotten that they follow me around the house. My neighbor watched me herd my two in from the outback yesterday and said, "I didn't think it was actually possible to herd cats. How did you do that?" 🐈🐈 Giddy up!🤠

So you're a creepy cat lady?

THAT..... would explain some things.

10 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

So you're a creepy cat lady?

THAT..... would explain some things.

Yeah, it does. Now let me tell you about Ragdoll cats. They are actually dogs in cat fur. That is why they follow me like loyal dogs and why I can herd them back into the house from way outback. And I had one that died about 3 years ago who loved to play fetch. I would wad up a piece of college rule notebook paper and she would come running at the sound. I'd toss it across the floor where she would bat it all around, pick it up with her mouth, bring it right back to my feet and drop it. Then she would get in a crouch and wait for me to pick it up and toss it again. This would go on for 10 or 12 tosses before she'd finally just leave it for another time. I would show friends her little trick and they would just sit there amazed that any cat could or would do that. Yep, I'm a real pussy whisperer!😂

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, it does. Now let me tell you about Ragdoll cats. They are actually dogs in cat fur. That is why they follow me like loyal dogs and why I can herd them back into the house from way outback. And I had one that died about 3 years ago who loved to play fetch. I would wad up a piece of college rule notebook paper and she would come running at the sound. I'd toss it across the floor where she would bat it all around, pick it up with her mouth, bring it right back to my feet and drop it. Then she would get in a crouch and wait for me to pick it up and toss it again. This would go on for 10 or 12 tosses before she'd finally just leave it for another time. I would show friends her little trick and they would just sit there amazed that any cat could or would do that. Yep, I'm a real pussy whisperer!😂

Our two oldest orange tabbies play fetch too, the oldest has been known to actually leap in the air and catch a hair tie with his paws or mouth. They'll more or less bring them back to me to do it again. The oldest also shakes hands and gives high fives. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Our two oldest orange tabbies play fetch too, the oldest has been known to actually leap in the air and catch a hair tie with his paws or mouth. They'll more or less bring them back to me to do it again. The oldest also shakes hands and gives high fives. 

HOT DAMN! TWO CAT LADIES ON THE BB!😻🤗

• Haha 1